Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson (3053 Views)

Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Omoboricash:

Unfortunately you don't know much about South West .
The feeding bottles from Federal government made SW looks as if they don't have resources to sustain herself .
Osun state..... Gold , agriculture
Ondo state: bitumen the second largest in the whole world , crude oil,agriculture
Ekiti state : agriculture
Oyo state : precious stone, limestone agriculture
Ogun state :agriculture , and industrialization
Ogun also lime stone even oil
We have everything

2 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2021
He who makes friends with parasites... Will get tired soonest...

Give up your farms for our animals or get killed.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by SouthNigerian: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Yes, we don't have to go to war before realizing our Freedom as South Nigerians. But the North plans otherwise, the North already imported more than 30,000 mercenary fighters, funding them with resources stolen from the South through quota system; wo n fi owo Abu she Abu lalejo.

What more evidence do we need that Nigeria is at war already? It's becoming musical news how Bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Kidnappers are enjoying themselves with their atrocious activities. What more evidence that Nigeria is under siege of Islamic Jihadists? The Nigeria Government would purchase Arms and Ammunitions on behalf of Jihady terrorists, using our own money.

The Federal and Northern Governments have already declared war on Nigerians. What more evidence? After which the Government failed to bombard the blood sucking terrorists from the Air, but would do so against ESN defending it's people from the Marauders. Just what more evidence do we need that Buhari and his cohorts aren't here to joke? They don't mind destroying everything all in the name of keeping Nigeria One.

I believe the short-sighted are the ones who thinks a country with the North would be a Success. At this point in time, Nigeria must shred apart.

Restructuring this contraption is a late call, at this point the South must seperate from the North else our children and generations will suffer.

In all honesty, the Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Deltans have nothing at all in common with the parasitic North. The North is more identified with Niger and Chad Republic. South West on the other hand is got stronger affinities with Benin Republic than the North.
The only cord that binds us with the North is the name called Nigeria, aside that name we are different in all facets of life.

Nigeria is destined to die before 2023, we fold our hands as we watch the new Realities.

P.S If the North call for war, let them be informed we are equally inclined.

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Kondomatic(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
What do you have? Remove Lagos State from the South West of Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing elsewhere in the West, just rubber band basketmouths.
Akpai why should he remove Lagos? Nah you get Lagos?
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by omoharry(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:
i know his character is northern but I also know that these IPOB guys are very good imposters most of the northerners accounts are for IPOB impostors
So my post will respond to both characters
carry go. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2021
omoharry:
carry go. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know them grin
I'm here for them
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by aminusodiq(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
What do you have? Remove Lagos State from the South West of Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing elsewhere in the West, just rubber band basketmouths.
and that state is more valuable than all other states in the north and east combined
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2021
The truth is, even if we war, it will only end in coming to term in an agrement, we are very indivisible.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by adedehinbo(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
yes that's true and we re tired of the north that owns everything,we want a break up
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by vivalavida(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Delta State, Rivers State, does Ogun State have an Airport, or Sea Port? Congestion of Lagos State is what gives Ogun State breath, like I said take away Lagos State commerce from South West Nigeria, there is no Ogun State. Mind you I live in Lagos State, Eko Oni Baje.

We are talking of south pulling away from the north and you are already instigating a fight between south here. Do you have sense at all?
It is either you are tool in the hands of the northerners or you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mbaise1000: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Oshigun:

Lol. Are you serious? Even though I know you lot are about childish and ignorant hatred of others, are you this uneducated , blindly hateful and clannish?

Below is an old article written by a Northerner where he acknowledges the reality about Yorubas only Igbos deny. Igbos are always too childish and driven by emotions. That is why I see you lot as the biggest and most unprepared victims of all that is happening lately.

Mumu, read the conservative aggregation of what the SW "have" to realize how ignorant, emptily hateful and unprepared you Igbos are for what may be coming. Hate alone does not make the realities of Nigeria disappear overnight.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

How stupid can some people be and still clairto be intelligent, what concerns igbo withthis thread and how did you know that the person you are responding to is igbo? ,look at how hatred is suffocating you, keep hating, it's in you
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mbaise1000: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
theTranslator:
i know his character is northern but I also know that these IPOB guys are very good imposters most of the northerners accounts are for IPOB impostors
So my post will respond to both characters

Do you understand that what you are basically saying is that you are not sure that the person you are quoting is igbo? What if actually he is not igbo? ,what does that make you? And you wiill rush to call igbos haters, now you are insulting people who don't even care if anything like you exists, and when simple minds like you from that side take up your childish challenge, all of igbos become your enemy, try to grow up some, you are in a public place
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by KingOdart(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Omoboricash:

Unfortunately you don't know much about South West .
The feeding bottles from Federal government made SW looks as if they don't have resources to sustain herself .
Osun state..... Gold , agriculture
Ondo state: bitumen the second largest in the whole world , crude oil,agriculture
Ekiti state : agriculture
Oyo state : precious stone, limestone agriculture
Ogun state :agriculture , and industrialization

Ogun state also have Limestone, that's why Dangote set his cement factory in Ogun state

Ogun also have crude oil
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Do you understand that what you are basically saying is that you are not sure that the person you are quoting is igbo? What if actually he is not igbo? ,what does that make you? And you wiill rush to call igbos haters, now you are insulting people who don't even care if anything like you exists, and when simple minds like you from that side take up your childish challenge, all of igbos become your enemy, try to grow up some, you are in a public place
IPOB is different from Igbo
I work with facts not sentiment and emotions
I already said that 90% of northerners monikers belong to IPOB imposters and they use these monikers to mock the SW and I can prove it
Impostors are commonplace on Nairaland
The probability that that moniker is IPOB is higher than the probability that he is a northerner
Either ways he got a suitable response
About hate that is plain its popular here on Nairaland
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2021
I beg you in the name of God. if you can help me with 2k or less. I'll be grateful. Just to feed for the next few days until I resume back to site work.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by orisa37: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
They think that Government is simply harassment and that Dementia and Mad Cow Disease is the qualification.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by SEGLIZ: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol I live in Ogun give me a state better than it in your region aboki
Quota system product undecided
I have time today

@theTranslator, utilize the time wisely than on some e-nuisance that differentiate between their left or right.
what an old man would see lying from afar, a boy would never see climbing a tree.
you've done well with this exposition.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Why should Lagos State be removed from the South West?
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mp3ree: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:

IS LAGOS NOT IN THE SOUTHWEST?OR IS LAGOS IN THE EAST?SOUTH OR NORTH?SO WHY SHOULD THEY REMOVE LAGOS FROM THE WEST?OKAY THEY SHOULD REMOVE ABUJA FROM THE NORTH NA
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mp3ree: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Abeg don't mind them . They are driven by hate and terribly envious of the potentials of the SW which they deliberately play down with their dishonest talk of "SW is all about Lagos" when, in reality, all States of the SW have vast and under-utilized endowment waiting to be tapped optimally over the next 50 years at least.

The SE most of these hateful critics are from has what exactly? Is this not why they have abandoned the region in millions , and continue to do so daily, to make other regions of Nigeria their home?

If Nigeria separate it is the SW Oduduwa Republic that will get the bulk portion of any 'development credit facility' and FDI (foreign direct investment) from outside Nigeria to all her newly separated nations because pragmatic investors and world development agencies are into facts and reality. Not ignorant and petty hatred of others.

AM FROM EDO STATE ,BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN LAGOS,I WILL RATHER LIVE IN ANY SOUTHWESTERN STATE COS HAVE TRAVELED TO ALL OF THEM AND I LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE .SO ANYBODY SAYING NONSENSE ABOUT SW IS JUST SAYING IT OUT OF IGNORANCE OR HATE...BIG UP
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mp3ree: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Yes, we don't have to go to war before realizing our Freedom as South Nigerians. But the North plans otherwise, the North already imported more than 30,000 mercenary fighters, funding them with resources stolen from the South through quota system; wo n fi owo Abu she Abu lalejo.

What more evidence do we need that Nigeria is at war already? It's becoming musical news how Bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Kidnappers are enjoying themselves with their atrocious activities. What more evidence that Nigeria is under siege of Islamic Jihadists? The Nigeria Government would purchase Arms and Ammunitions on behalf of Jihady terrorists, using our own money.

The Federal and Northern Governments have already declared war on Nigerians. What more evidence? After which the Government failed to bombard the blood sucking terrorists from the Air, but would do so against ESN defending it's people from the Marauders. Just what more evidence do we need that Buhari and his cohorts aren't here to joke? They don't mind destroying everything all in the name of keeping Nigeria One.

I believe the short-sighted are the ones who thinks a country with the North would be a Success. At this point in time, Nigeria must shred apart.

Restructuring this contraption is a late call, at this point the South must seperate from the North else our children and generations will suffer.

In all honesty, the Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Deltans have nothing at all in common with the parasitic North. The North is more identified with Niger and Chad Republic. South West on the other hand is got stronger affinities with Benin Republic than the North.
The only cord that binds us with the North is the name called Nigeria, aside that name we are different in all facets of life.

Nigeria is destined to die before 2023, we fold our hands as we watch the new Realities.

P.S If the North call for war, let them be informed we are equally inclined.

I FEEL YOU BRO....THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mbaise1000: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
theTranslator:

IPOB is different from Igbo
I work with facts not sentiment and emotions
I already said that 90% of northerners monikers belong to IPOB imposters and they use these monikers to mock the SW and I can prove it
Impostors are commonplace on Nairaland
The probability that that moniker is IPOB is higher than the probability that he is a northerner
Either ways he got a suitable response
About hate that is plain its popular here on Nairaland

Even if the probability is 99%, there is still the possibility that the 1% can be your northerner and since you are not ready to accept that, it makes you the hater here, but me saying it is the the mpst important but you knowing that you hate igbos is the most important reality here, doesn't matter to me whether you accept this or not, what matters is the resl truth here, IPOB impostors will use northern monika and no other groups use other groups monika except IPOB, Even your own group don't, thats what I mean by real haters, you know fir certain and you have the proof, can we see your proof?
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by theTranslator: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Even if the probability is 99%, there is still the possibility that the 1% can be your northerner and since you are not ready to accept that, it makes you the hater here, but me saying it is the the mpst important but you knowing that you hate igbos is the most important reality here, doesn't matter to me whether you accept this or not, what matters is the resl truth here, IPOB impostors will use northern monika and no other groups use other groups monika except IPOB, Even your own group don't, thats what I mean by real haters, you know fir certain and you have the proof, can we see your proof?
I don't hate anybody
I'll open a thread about proof and I'll mention you
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
mp3ree:

AM FROM EDO STATE ,BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN LAGOS,I WILL RATHER LIVE IN ANY SOUTHWESTERN STATE COS HAVE TRAVELED TO ALL OF THEM AND I LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE .SO ANYBODY SAYING NONSENSE ABOUT SW IS JUST SAYING IT OUT OF IGNORANCE OR HATE...BIG UP

Thanks bro and God bless you. I have many Edo friends too and let's just say, from my direct observation, they are nothing like Igbos at all. No group of Southerners are like Igbos. Non at all.

Edos I know are about their own success and complementing the social atmospheres wherever they find themselves unlike disruptive Igbos.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by KoshCAD: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Do they complain to you or your father? Even if they do not have anything, how is that your headache. Which style of unity begging is this.

Tell your father to come and remove the Lagos and put it in his bedbug infested bedroom now.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by KoshCAD: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Delta State, Rivers State, does Ogun State have an Airport, or Sea Port? Congestion of Lagos State is what gives Ogun State breath, like I said take away Lagos State commerce from South West Nigeria, there is no Ogun State. Mind you I live in Lagos State, Eko Oni Baje.
Shut up. Worthless unity begger.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by KoshCAD: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
you southern fools should continue dreaming and chest beat in peace, but you morons have no say what happens in Nigeria, although I am tired of being with you fools in this failed country called Nigeria, but bear in mind you can't have your oduduwa or Biafra if we don't approve it. Do I have to remind you infidels that we control Nigeria government and arm forces of which you guys acknowledged and there's nothing any of you can do about it
Go and reclaim your father ancestral home from the hand of ISIS first.
Re: The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson by mbaise1000: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
theTranslator:

I don't hate anybody
I'll open a thread about proof and I'll mention you

Those who hate will not agree that they hate, it's by their actions we know them,
I aready figured you out, your thread will be another opportunity to profile igbos but who cares, certainly not the majority who know what they want and are going after it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fulanis And Igbos Are Two Of A Kind! -Ademola Adetayo / Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi / See The List Of Igbos Contesting In Lagos Under Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.