Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) (40282 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Happy Birthday To Prophetess Mary Bushiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Once you locate your destiny and operate in it, you become mightily blessed and a mighty blessing.

More blessings to this woman of God.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Uh, I knw what's going on there...but lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Kweeeeke oo
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Asour: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Will they go to hell if they become general overseer? If not then it is a useless doctrine. Btw Paul was more of a sexist in his teachings

He was sexist?

The authority of men over women did not start with Paul.

It (This authority) was one of the punishments (Causes) of the fallen man(women in this case) from the garden of eden.

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Genesis 3:16 (KJV).

This doesn't mean that there would not be women in positions of authority in the secular world(i.e Bosses) BUT that Generally Men would wield authority over them in the grand scheme of things (world over).

And you do know men have their causes too right?

P.S. There's apparently no gender in heaven so all these struggles (for superiority) are for this world.
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by kovic7(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2021
I can sense that she has nice boobs. Her gap teeth can also s*CK a d*CK

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by jidxin(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Mokason288:
No business like

Church business
U HAVE A BIG PROBLEM
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Saig:

God's command is they cannot be pastors or general overseers. Anybody who flunks God's commands goes to hell. period

Was that God's command??! Did He expressly state that??!... The same God who raised female judges over Israel??!... Or it was merely Apostle Paul's own submission based on the issues among the early church??!

You should learn to study your Bible properly and intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by chyket(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Great Woman of God!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by wayodude(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Mugu fall
Guy man chop
The end
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Mokason288:
No business like

Church business

particularly in Africa
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
sexy WOG......
.all these preachers always using black+red+white combo..... beware of them!
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Jesus Wept. This is a Politician who represented Oshodi Isolo in HOR

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2021
She looks like a woman of God.

Congratulations.

May God bless the giver.

But wait, she shared 25 cars on her birthday, how come? Where did she get the money from?

But she couldn't buy hers, she will surely give this one out.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Saig: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Was that God's command??! Did He expressly state that??!... The same God who raised female judges over Israel??!... Or it was merely Apostle Paul's own submission based on the issues among the early church??!

You should learn to study your Bible properly and intelligently.
Apostle Paul spoke out of the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. He didn't say what he wanted. 2Tim. 3:16
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2021
God bless the woman of God and the giver.
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by dharmeel(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2021
The man Tony nwulu is a politician, representing Oshodi Isolo house of reps. Na our money é take buy the Jeep . Amadioha
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2021
ikorodureporta:
sexy WOG......
.all these preachers always using black+red+white combo..... beware of them!

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Kidnapper upon seeing the news be like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2021
That last picture the lady dressed so.modestly and so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Check the 10th picture.

I talk am say na AlexReports get this Gleemodel account. grin

He couldn't just resist showing his face in every thread he creates.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2021
What's wrong with Alex today? angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by loopman: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2021
This is the Tony Nwulu that contested and won an HoA seat in Lagos but couldn’t replicate the same feat when he attempted to go for something higher in his own state?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Emmadoc: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

A classical Example of a Woman that Seprated herself from the Vanities of this World.

There is a Point you reach with GOD where the things of this Earth mean little or nothing to you. You Have them or you don't have them does not affect you nor your walk with GOD.
You see them as the vanity they are and you treat them with Very light hands.

What Really Matters to you is Relationship with GOD and your place in Eternity.

That is the Mindset of a Heaven Bound person

Alaye calm down... Are you also aware, the Bible condemns a woman leading a church?
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
The headline should be....""Tony nwulu gift prophetess a suv car after seven round in a night """ ..... grin
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Mrjaz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
I worshipped with her in her ministry when I worked in Abuja indeed she’s gifted of the Lord I also witnessed when she gifted one of her church worker a red Honda SUV.
NB: no one invited me I was led there by my spirit and I found out shes of the Lord.
Congratulations � mama Apo

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Sakobaba(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abeg make person give me sef gift...march 27 na my birthday
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kharol1234:
Who go buy me lexus or send me money my birthday is on the 29th of this month... Baba God send a good Samaritan my way
Who you don help b4

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by Kharol1234: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
vickydevoka:
Who you don help b4
The people I don help they help me
Re: Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) by FiverrTutor(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrjaz:
I worshipped with her in her ministry when I worked in Abuja indeed she’s gifted of the Lord I also witnessed when she gifted one of her church worker a red Honda SUV.
NB: no one invited me I was led there by my spirit and I found out shes of the Lord.
Congratulations � mama Apo

Please can she see vision for somebody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.