Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video (42355 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
bros cow must eat na. abi make cow come starve to death ni ? in fact these farmers need to pay the herdsmen for using the cows to remove and eat the grass from their farm grin grin

am trollin embarassed

Okay boss! grin
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by lekki1444: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay boss! grin
cheesy cheesy my oga patapata
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by KosiGee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Your statements are quite biased and dim... Retaliate on what grounds exactly??! Shouldn't the North join the South in curbing this backwardness and lawlessness called Open Grazing??! Aren't we supposed to be a progressive nation??!

That boy is confused. I thought Ilegend was the only attention seeking MF here. This dude takes the cake.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by MinistryOfBandi: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chase them away from our lands and let them go back the north. They don't deserve to live among humans.

To the stupid mod that banned my former account, you're an irritating scumbag. You don't want to take insults and criticism but you will criticise others, bully them and go all out and kill them. I know you're a Muslim who hides behind any available authority to unleash evil on other people, you can't take half of what you dish out to people and when one complains or gives you in your own coins, you become violent. Typical of Muslims. If you like ban this one too, I will open another one and continue to give Muslims hell as they have sworn that nobody will resist their violent forcing of Islam on other.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Resurgent2016: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
peeps4u:

Are you a slave? What gibberish is this?

You're thanking God north aren't retaliating? Like fulanis have right to invade people's farmlands with their cows, but they are being unjustly chased away?

Is any Southerner going about trespassing on other people's businesses in the north?

Dat is nairalands official dunderhead
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Angelfrost(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
KosiGee:

That boy is confused. I thought Ilegend was the only attention seeking MF here. This dude takes the cake.

I sense such people are the types surrounding Mr. President... No wonder the nation is so backward!
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
The COWARDS in the WASTE would rather run to Benin republic grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by od501: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

We are thanking God that the North are not retaliating in all these, cos that is exactly what some politicians want.

For those animals praying for war in our darling nation, the war you pray for will consume you and your loved ones...... not Nigerians.

Let them retaliate, we soo....pray they retaliate! The fact they damaged my grandfather's farm that year, a large farm that took him 100k to cultivate is still on my mind. I can pay anything to have at least 5 Fulani heads, wish I'm around I swear!!! Let them retaliate, we are so....waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by cjrane: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
The sad thing is that you can clearly see the mounds made by the farmer for yams and cassava. Which clearly show these are Fulani herdsmen deliberately target peoples farms where they bring cows to graze on the planted crops!
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by AfonjaConehead: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
bdsm:
See those two cattle settling issues.
They deserve koboko grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by AfonjaConehead: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

We are thanking God that the North are not retaliating in all these, cos that is exactly what some politicians want.

For those animals praying for war in our darling nation, the war you pray for will consume you and your loved ones...... not Nigerians.

Shut up...deep down that's what you 4kn want and who do you 4kn think you can threaten?!
You northerners, your time is 4kn up..
Evil people!!! You have never spoken like this about the people in the south who have been losing their lives and properties in the hands of these herdsmen,who are being kidnapped on the highways and farms by these herdsmen but mouth becomes active whenever people defend themselves..
Your day is fast approaching. Rubbish
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by harmony75: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
that's how it should be �
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Obyino: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
nedekid:

You did not speak out when the hasbah(or what ever they call them) were destroying people's livelihood yeaterday. People that sell alcoholic beverages etc in Kano. You did not speak out when their legitimate shops, stalls etc were broken into and vandalised all led by governor ganduje. People that owned, via purchase, rental of shops. But here you are as usual spewing trash that the north has not revenged the pursuing of cows, not ranched on purchased plots of land, but encroaching and destroying peoples farms!
Why didnt you say yesterday that hope southerners that had their businesses destroyed will not cause repercussions in the south against the northern interest down here?
People like you encouraging injustice are those you stated below in you own words;

"For those animals praying for war in our darling nation, the war you pray for will consume you and your loved ones...... not Nigerians"
gbagam!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by fashrola(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
is it too much to ask you to be a good host to the fulani cattle grazers ?

Good host to people destroying farmlands? Can't you see earth moulds in the farm? Will you be happy if someone comes to destroy your parents farmland?

Stop being a nuisance here with nothing to contribute..... GTFOH
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by oluwaSavage: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

wow, just wow
BBQ company, you wouldn't just seize to amaze me, retaliate you say? Any man from the south dey north wey dey destroy crops or any other commodity?

Be ashamed for once Mr or Mrs BBQ. You lack logic and you suck.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by macaranta(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the fulanis becoming an endangered species in the South, I see every Southern state driving them away, I see peace returning to Southern Nigeria after the herdsman have been banished. This I have seen.

Always seeing.. Hope you make out time to see your own self grin
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by jokotus: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
chased them away is the solution, enough of this hersmen. bastard people.
the most selfish people is the FULANI they love their cow more than anything else.
God will punished the EVIL men
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by StreetFight: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist

Yes, we will give him blood to drink. We will give him his Fulani brothers' blood to drink
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by danngnews: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
nedekid:

You did not speak out when the hasbah(or what ever they call them) were destroying people's livelihood yeaterday. People that sell alcoholic beverages etc in Kano. You did not speak out when their legitimate shops, stalls etc were broken into and vandalised all led by governor ganduje. People that owned, via purchase, rental of shops. But here you are as usual spewing trash that the north has not revenged the pursuing of cows, not ranched on purchased plots of land, but encroaching and destroying peoples farms!
Why didnt you say yesterday that hope southerners that had their businesses destroyed will not cause repercussions in the south against the northern interest down here?
People like you encouraging injustice are those you stated below in you own words;

"For those animals praying for war in our darling nation, the war you pray for will consume you and your loved ones...... not Nigerians"

My brother the dead vulture meat seller has no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Akin7752: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by nams77: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the fulanis becoming an endangered species in the South, I see every Southern state driving them away, I see peace returning to Southern Nigeria after the herdsman have been banished. This I have seen.

Indeed you have seen well cool
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Ddokie: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
SmartProf:
When u read the news emanating from this country each day cos of failed governance, u can't be surprised why we are still a third world country.

NIgeria isn't 3rd world anymore, We are actually a "0 world" country as it where.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by bishop4life(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

Yes we thank God the south are not retaliating.
Imagine someone ate and destroyed your crops and all you do is chase him away?
That is the most passionate love available anywhere because if the farmers choose to retaliate, they will have to eat those cows.

By the way if there is anyone praying for retaliation, it is your darling Mummy, I mean daddy.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Mitsurugi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

Shut up! What is the North retaliating for? Why don't you make a comment about cattle eating crops? Always selective in your moronic comments.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Mitsurugi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
bishop4life:

Yes we thank God the south are not retaliating.
Imagine someone ate and destroyed your crops and all you do is chase him away?
That is the most passionate love available anywhere because if the farmers choose to retaliate, they will have to eat those cows.

By the way if there is anyone praying for retaliation, it is your darling Mummy, I mean daddy.

Don't mind the idiot. Only God will stop me from slapping him if I ever meet him in person angry
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Issues40(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:

If you have not seen Nigeria division and secession, then you have not started to see anything yet. A pity I must confess!
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
SmartProf:
When u read the news emanating from this country each day cos of failed governance, u can't be surprised why we are still a third world country.

Buhari will go down in infamy. He had the opportunity to do good. He chose the dubious honour of being an ethnic champion. 204 million people. You can't kill all of them.

Shame.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by apache4: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Even though i am a man .....I enjoy every bit of your post ...
FalseProphet1

FalseProphet1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Psalmistproject: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
post=100013016:

You could have just ended with your prayer rather than citing statements made by people their families and also them have been suffering from the torment of wicked forces from the North.

So now you are quoting the victims, could you do your self a favor and list the names of all the wicked bodies of the North and their statements. If this assignment is difficult for you then you should be hanged.
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
good
Re: Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video by Henvest: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
tiredoflife:

Where for east u go see four plots of land for 2m
East land no cheap oh
Say what you know,
I just got 5 plots for 1m few day back in Enugu.
Some areas self that 2 million can get you between 15-18 plots.
But for now u can only use them for farming purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.