Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma (41436 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) / Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2021
kingk:
I pray to wake up one day, to read good news throughout the day but unfortunately no..cos we live in a shithole.

Evil everywhere.

I pray the same prayer......one day I will wake up in Canada.

Amen!
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by nuban07(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Those lastma officials are animals. Go to NNPC junction ejigbo and see manners they are extorting motorists especially car drivers. I was just stopped day before yesterday using traffic light without counting number display as an excuse. U guys will used the money u collected from me to pay hospital bill last last
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by kioski: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

For doing his job by apprehending someone who is contravening the traffic law, so he won't end up killing civilians like you and us on the road?

I thought their job was simply to control traffic and leave the arrest of defaulting drivers to the police usually with them in the course of their duties. While I'm not justifying what befell them, I think they took it too far, except we want to start speaking from two sides of the mouth in collective amnesia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Nigeriadondie1: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Which law? LASTMA often cook up allegations to extort drivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by alizma: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2021
kingk:
I pray to wake up one day, to read good news throughout the day but unfortunately no..cos we live in a shithole.

Evil everywhere.
You can move to Ghana or Cameron where there is good news all day because even America don't have good news all day.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by dangotesmummy: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2021
stanliwise:

No one said it was the N50. Ok let us assume they did want to collect N50.
Your logic up here won’t work, this guys job actually are to wrestle and run after the rift raft. If you to overlook every Tom and Harry then you’re no more a than a caricature.

The actually problem is loss of respect of our security personnel, both they themselves contributed to it and government in another way made them so, try beat or kill a security personnel in sane Country. Such person would start living hell on earth here. And his/her life would be so miserable.
You don’t Bleep with a security personnel in those advance country.
Even the ones without guns, boys still take off because they want no Trouble.
LmAooo how do you extort,harass,beg commercial drivers for money or force yourself into their buses and force then to the police station and all those kind of overdo behaviours and you expect them to respect security personnels? Really?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by stanliwise(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2021
dangotesmummy:
LmAooo how do you extort,harass,beg commercial drivers for money or force yourself into their buses and force then to the police station and all those kind of overdo behaviours and you expect them to respect security personnels? Really?
if you read what I wrote I mentioned they were also the cause too together with the government lack of provision and support. For me I would advise our security forces system are checked and fixed

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Same dando drivers, that pays owo lastma grin. Bribe is bad.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Well sorry I have no pity on the LASTMA since to be doing day light institutional robbery is what they are out for let them face the consequence. How can LASTMA be collecting peoples vehicles at any slight and the next thing is to auction the vehicles without owner consent That is institutional robbery, forcefully acquired someones belonging under govt pretence and sold it off that is stealing.

So I don't bloody care any LASTMA got knocked off or beaten to coma that is his or her headache. If anyone break traffic rule sanction him rightfully but not collecting his hard earned property and sell it off without his or her consent.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by MrSensor(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2021
lordlugards:
finally out of ban,
Hello, Hello, 1, 2. I'm testing the microphone. grin grin
you should be angry but instead you are happy. Are you OK
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Garland007: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

For doing his job by apprehending someone who is contravening the traffic law, so he won't end up killing civilians like you and us on the road?

The way some of you just type rubbish online without thinking is so appaling.
Do you think before you type sometimes please?
If not, please, start TODAY.
Rather late than NEVER!

Thanks for the reply to that kid.
We were only trying to be nice in our earlier reply to him.
Some Very annoying comments you read here sometimes.
What about you that sometimes go out of turn and spew the same rubbish because of party affiliation or ethnicity line, how does it feel to taste your own medicine?
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by lexy2014: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2021

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by cloud(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Federal Republic of bad news. Wonder why my great great grand parents cannot make sacifise and join the league of people who taken for slave trade to the world. By now I would have been reading these pathetic stories from Nigeria from my office in California.
Why not take your own advice for the sake of your children and grandchildren

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by lordlugards: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2021
MrSensor:
you should be angry but instead you are happy. Are you OK
my brother I'm happy because the Id-ot ----44 that baned me though the ban will never expire
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Temptee101(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The challenge of living in Lagos is so overwhelming that it has left most Lagosians mad. Funnily enough, most of the mad Lagosians don't even know they are mad.

If you live on the mainland and always take the yellow buses, you are mad but you don't even know. This madness is circumstance-induced madness; it's not deliberate - thanks to the yellow-bus conductors and drivers like the one who murdered the Lastma official.

So damnnn true.

You can't live and hustle in Lagos on a daily and still have your sanity intact.

Not possible.

Noise and shouts everywhere. Motorists blaring horns uncontrollably.

You must be madd as an average lagosian to be able to cope in Lagos.

I can't live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by excanny: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
It's about time to #EndLastMa.

They have deviated too far from their core to a money-hungry racket.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by new2012: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2021
It's not Lastma's job to apprehend.. control traffic and gtfo.. those guys are cruel thieves and murderers. the local govt guys will be next too.

let the police do their own job.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by successtutor(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Rip to the dead and quick recovery I wish the other one in coma but bariga is not a place to flex muscle . Lived in bariga for 2 years, Just respect those guys and go . Most of them including females are cultist and won't mind wasting you for any small matter.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by awoo47: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, I have said it, and will keep saying it... Depopulate that shithole fast before it is too late!

Lagos is a huge volcano itching to dangerously erupt! Maybe losing lives has now become a norm in Nigeria! So, y'all should continue.

I have never seen a single city in the world so populated with lowlifes, vagabonds, thugs, miscreants, and psychopaths from each nook to every cranny! It beggars belief!!! shocked
even those lastma na thugs
setting traps for ppl, imagine changing a rd to 1lane den hide rd sign so u can extort ppl
Omo lagos na disaster
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by drmikeadams(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
Lastma own sef don too much for lag.Everybody dey para for this regime due to the hardship being experienced.If them like make them continue their harassment,na more of such stories we go continue to dey hear.

Don't mind them...they think they got 9lives......
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by fredoooooo: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

Rather late than NEVER!

Our mentality ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by drmikeadams(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:
Well sorry I have no pity on the LASTMA since to be doing day light institutional robbery is what they are out for let them face the consequence. How can LASTMA be collecting peoples vehicles at any slight and the next thing is to auction the vehicles without owner consent That is institutional robbery, forcefully acquired someones belonging under govt pretence and sold it off that is stealing.

So I don't bloody care any LASTMA got knocked off or beaten to coma that is his or her headache. If anyone break traffic rule sanction him rightfully but not collecting his hard earned property and sell it off without his or her consent.

U live in Lagos grin
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by MHOOZEES(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

Rather late than NEVER!

Very very true...the police officer around my place of work usually complain they don't make enough to give the DCO and DPO....that most times they usually add their own money to balance up else they won't get the license to patrol the next working day. So they do anything possible to get money....the government has to look into this disheartening issue... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by helicoptarr: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The challenge of living in Lagos is so overwhelming that it has left most Lagosians mad. Funnily enough, most of the mad Lagosians don't even know they are mad.

If you live on the mainland and always take the yellow buses, you are mad but you don't even know. This madness is circumstance-induced madness; it's not deliberate - thanks to the yellow-bus conductors and drivers like the one who murdered the Lastma official.

Must you spell the truth as it is ni? grin
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by lucky4west: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
i am never in support of violence at level, but the way these lastma officials go about their job, they and policemen is just too annoying.....i nearly lost a deal worth millions this week because of an unnecessary and wrongful arrest by a lastma officials at alausa, after all the delay and impounding the vehicle it was proven in their office by his colleagues that we were not wrong and should not have been arrested...nonetheless 5k still enter their hands....the way i felt and the constant calls from my client to deliver the items made my temper all time high! if i had a matchette that time the lastma officials for collect small reminder...so i no too blame this driver...some of these uniform men/women deserve what they get
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by AfonjaConehead: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2021
Truth be told,these lastma guys are horrible..all they know how to do very well is watch for any slight mistake by drivers and arrest..and seize your vehicle.
Ever since they have siezing and auctioning off seized vehicles of lagosians, they've become hawks on Lagos roads, pouncing on any erring vehicles like robbers.

Their oga said something about lastma officers "on mufti",that's a huge problem..why would they be putting on mufti? They should be well kitted so would be erring drivers think twice but no,they will be on the road like ordinary passengers and when an unfortunate driver makes the slightest error,they pounce on you.. very annoying.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by MrSensor(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2021
lordlugards:
my brother I'm happy because the Id-ot ----44 that baned me though the ban will never expire
you must always have a second user account that you will be using when your primary account is banned for a certain period.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by authority2006(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2021
kingk:
I pray to wake up one day, to read good news throughout the day but unfortunately no.. cos we live in a shithole.

Evil everywhere.

Use your browser to Google search the number of USA citizens who die a violent death on daily basis. Someone woke up one day and referred to your continent as shiithole and the next thing you morrrons did was to take pride in it and adapt the name for your country.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by authority2006(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Federal Republic of bad news. Wonder why my great great grand parents cannot make sacifise and join the league of people who taken for slave trade to the world. By now I would have been reading these pathetic stories from Nigeria from my office in California.

Or, being a living witness to the recent shootings in spa centers in Atlanta. And don't forget, the whole world watched in horrible how an officer offer the law used his knee to snuff life out of the harmless handcuffed citizen
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Avoid these jobs during this season if you want to live long.

On the field nepa job
Vio
Lastma
On the field custom jobs especially in the north.
Army
FRSC field jobs on highways especially SS- SE- SW Axis.
Nigeria police jobs ESPECIALLY in the East.
Taskforce jobs

Majority of Nigerians are more poorer and more angry. grin

In fact, avoid any altercation with people in general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.