Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma (41438 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) / Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by kingk(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2021
authority2006:

Use your browser to Google search the number of USA citizens who die a violent death on daily basis. Someone woke up one day and referred to your continent as shiithole and the next thing you morrrons did was to take pride in it and adapt the name for your country.

For your information, your country is a shithole not mine cos I'm a BIAFRAN.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by authority2006(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

For doing his job by apprehending someone who is contravening the traffic law, so he won't end up killing civilians like you and us on the road?

I don't support the killing but the way all those uniform men discharge their duty, it won't take you long to realise that they are more interested about their pockets than road users safety.
I have seen Road Safety Officers collecting money from motorists countless number of times and wished those motorists to summon courage once and beat the hell out of them.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Mexzie(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2021
kingk:
I pray to wake up one day, to read good news throughout the day but unfortunately no..cos we live in a shithole.

Evil everywhere.

There is a good news off God's Kingdom coming very very soon, where all these will never exist.
A Kingdom ruled by God's son Jesus Christ.
Evil men will not be there, all those there will be those pardoned for there errors.
Righteousness will abound in HIS kingdom.
And guess what! You can be in that kingdom too?
How? Please buzz me on my whatsapp +19892021717, i will be glad to educate you on how you can be found worthy to enter God's Kingdom.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by miko1988(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Once one join any of the law enforcement agencies, U automatically becomes an enemy to average Nigerians
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by okanlanwon44879: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Which law? LASTMA often cook up allegations to extort drivers
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by jrusky(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2021
drmikeadams:

U live in Lagos grin

Ask google. Go back to last month or thereabout news on TVC, NTA etc and on all social medias you will see the news everywhere how peoples cars are being auctioned so bro face your front.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by drmikeadams(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Ask google. Go back to last month or thereabout news on TVC, NTA etc and on all social medias you will see the news everywhere how peoples cars are being auctioned so bro face your front.

Lol..put on ur eye glasses.re read my sentence......there is no question mark.
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by gaventa: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2021
In a system that doesn’t work.... nothing is wrong and nothing is right. May we not be victims of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Neddyogu(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Federal Republic of bad news. Wonder why my great great grand parents cannot make sacifise and join the league of people who taken for slave trade to the world. By now I would have been reading these pathetic stories from Nigeria from my office in California.

George Floyd and those Asian women in the latest spa shootings probably thought they would have a better life in America.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100005812:

For doing his job by apprehending someone who is contravening the traffic law, so he won't end up killing civilians like you and us on the road?

The way some of you just type rubbish online without thinking is so appaling.
Do you think before you type sometimes please?
If not, please, start TODAY.
Rather late than NEVER!

Thanks for the reply to that kid.
We were only trying to be nice in our earlier reply to him.
Some Very annoying comments you read here sometimes.
MannaB..if you stay in Lagos and LASTMA have not caught you unjustly.. you won't understand.Before you can defend yourself, agbero working with them have jumped into your car to drive it to their office or settlement location.Collecting around 70k to 100k.Their major aim is not really guiding traffic,buh collection of huge sum of money from "accused" law breakers.They must remit to Ogas.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by tamunobello: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by MARS1(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
Lastma own sef don too much for lag.Everybody dey para for this regime due to the hardship being experienced.If them like make them continue their harassment,na more of such stories we go continue to dey hear.
Stop been irrelevantly petty and childish. I'm sure if you read through the post and understood it, you won't be vomiting bitterness from your mouth. The country is hard, but are the officials of lastma making any government policies? Don't you know the road to governments offices and register your displeasure? The recklessness of drivers on Lagos roads is alarming and a need for them to be checkmated can't be over emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by remele2(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Rip sir ... it's quite unfortunate the nature of your death, sometimes we are the problem of this country .. this man and colleague were probably attacked for enforcing the law.. when you come to Lagos, you hear people complain of the ruthlessness of Lastma, kai and others .. especially motorist , but on detail investigation you see this guys are just doing there job.. U go see danfo pack for express come dey cause traffic, traffic light don turn fancy bulb , no body send .. worse na those dispatch riders very anyhow people .. LASTMA WICKED NA SAY DEM NOR DEY COLLECT BRIBE ANYHOW LIKE OLOKPA.

No uniform worker, collect bribe pass Lasma,,, thoz guys smallest bribe is 5k...if u dnt know

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by lebete3000: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/Metro/Bus-drivers-kill-LASTMA-officer-beat-colleague-to-a-coma

Nigerians are just animalistic sha...Na only person wey carry gun dem dey fear, and soon LASTMA go start to carry Kala...
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by InvertedHammer: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
/
A lawless government cannot be enforcing laws.

First thing first, build the roads with clearly marked signs.

Thereafter they can enforce the laws.

Some roads are designated One Way with no sign to inform drivers. Some areas have No Parking zones without any signs. Some areas have two lanes but one lane is not motorable. LASTMA are more interested in entrapping road users than enforcing laws. When a crazy enforcers meets a crazier driver, person go meet him maker that day.

/

1 Like

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by adekS1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lastma wey dey serve their pocket
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ladyzeus:
Sad news!

By the way Nigeria police I tire for una oo.

Tire, how?
"Handed over to Police" na big Grammer to read?

Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by Teesom247: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Have mercy ohlord
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by lordlugards: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
MrSensor:
you must always have a second user account that you will be using when your primary account is banned for a certain period.
Thanks man, planning to do that soon
Re: Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma by sayisayi(m): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Shey more like NURTW trainees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.