Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Making A Muslim Happy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Making A Muslim Happy (3274 Views)

Can BBC Igbo Greet Us (muslim) Happy Salah Today? / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making A Muslim Happy by motayoayinde: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Oga shey you understand what intimate friendship is all about?

secondly, nothing like Israel Palestine conflict from the whole chapter.. If you are looking for how to cover the atrocities made by your god allah, this is not the right time to do that.. Call a spade a Spade, allah said you should not make friendship with Christians, stop covering your god allah, don't look for internal or external attachment to cover up ur god allah

MY LORD ALLAH IS THE SUPREME AND SOVEREIGN MAKER AND KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

HE'S BEYOND ALL FRAILTIES AND INDECENCY WHICH CAN ONLY BE THE ATTRIBUTES OF MAN.

GLORY BE TO HIM, THE ONE TRUE GOD
Re: Making A Muslim Happy by advocatejare(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
motayoayinde:

NO, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO AGREE THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM IS SHALLOW.

YOUR COMPARISON OF THE MESSAGES OF PROPHETS JESUS AND MUHAMMAD IS FLAWED AS BOTH PREACHED THE SAME MESSAGE.
Jesus preached holiness, Muhammad encouraged sins and committed many sins

Jesus forgave sinners, Muhammad had sinners killed and maimed

Jesus never killed anyone, Muhammad killed many and encouraged his followers to kill

Jesus prayed for those killing him, Muhammad cursed and killed those who wanted to kill him

THEY BOTH HAD TO CONFRONT THEIR DETRACTORS

THIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID IN PREPARING HIS FOLLOWERS FOR A SHOWDOWN:

"and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one"
Luke 22,: 36

grin

Your knowledge of the scripture is shallow, let me educate you.

The sword was symbolic and a fulfilment of prophecy about Jesus that he would be numbered among the transgressors as Jesus explained in the next verse that you deliberately didn't mention as it's a continuation of the verse you quoted:

Luke.22.37 - It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

Prophet Isaiah had prophesied this years before Christ was born :

Isaiah 53.12 - Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

If you read verse 38 of the same Luke 22 you'll realise that Jesus said only two sword was enough. If they had wanted to fight, would 2 swords be enough to fight a whole battalion of Roman soldiers?

Luke.22.38 - The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords.That is enough," he replied.

To prove that Jesus didn't want his followers to be violent, he stopped the one that overzealously cut the ear of a soldier and healed the soldier in the process.

Luke.22.50 - And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.
Luke.22.51 - But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.

So unlike Muhammad, Jesus never commanded his followers to kill anyone even when his own life was being taken.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making A Muslim Happy by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
motayoayinde:

MY LORD ALLAH IS THE SUPREME AND SOVEREIGN MAKER AND KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

HE'S BEYOND ALL FRAILTIES AND INDECENCY WHICH CAN ONLY BE THE ATTRIBUTES OF MAN.

GLORY BE TO HIM, THE ONE TRUE GOD

Is that what I asked you? Your lord allah said you shouldn't make any friendship with Christians, justify it biko you're telling me your allah was the supreme.... bla bla bla
Re: Making A Muslim Happy by DrMuzungu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dash him AK47 and a tnt belt
Re: Making A Muslim Happy by dimugonabo: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Drwinz:

لعنك الله

لعنة الله عليك ايضا. كافر غبي.
Re: Making A Muslim Happy by calcal: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2021
As for Muslim woman, bleep her everyday

Lukgaf:
"Bringing happiness to a Muslim is a Sunnah and an act of great merit. There are many ways in which this can be achieved. Many people find themselves in distress and difficulty. By cheering someone up, it lightens their difficulty and gives hope."

https://darulihsan.com/index.php/social-etiquette/item/8969-making-a-muslim-happy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Demonic Attack With The QURAN And SUNNAH / Kalimatul Shahada / Powerful Advice To Our Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.