Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s (845 Views)

Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / About Biafra War. Awolowo Did Not Betray Ojukwu & The Ibos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by umahi88(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2021
"Obafemi Awolowo did not die for 2 illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in the 21st century," Man says

Since yesterday that Igboho Sunday allegedly declared that the Yorubas are no longer part of Nigeria, people have been airing their respective opinions. He said that all borders would be opened while lamenting that major institutions in the south-west are headed by people of Fulani origin.

Just a moment ago, a Nigerian man took to his Twitter account and reacted to all that Sunday Igboho pointed out. The man identified as Souljah felt disappointed via all that played out. He stated that Obafemi Awolowo did not die for two illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in this present century.

He wrote:

Obafemi Awolowo did not die for two illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in the 21st century.

The tweet dropped by Souljah trended and captured the attention of social media users. While reacting, a man known as @Sama_on_point revealed what he found very worrisome. He said it was the fact that 86-year old Prof Stephen Adebanji Akintoye sat next to the Sunday Igboho at that 'Yoruba Nation' declaration video.

Others objected to what Souljah tweeted, and state that education is not everything. They asked........ continue reading https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7ee2ed9b38c5b5437d88d3bd9df75383&news_entry_id=s406f5676210319en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Monogamy: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Igboho is only making initial gra gra.

The issue would be resolved by the SW political elites

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by ArcFresky(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2021
I just need Canada to give me PR, I want to leave this country.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by triple996(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2021
nonsense
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by goatandyam: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
But he died for a confirmed frogged eye drug baron to lead the Yoruba race abi?

Eranko Muslim terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Food is ready..nobody say make u bring pepper or salt.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by LeeSantos(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2021
lol.. tribe wey no get sense before.

Them many for my community, after they have planned, now to execute you will start hearing different stories.
"This is not how and what we said"
We were not there, we are not among them on"
" I told them this thing they want to do is not good"

the annoying part is when they say " emi o si ben, emi o Fe Wahala"

that tribe is a mistake on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by harmargedon: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
The problem of the south in general is deep.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Asgard13: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
No body takes Yoruba rant serious...

All Nigerians understand the fact that Yoruba needs Nigeria to survive .. more than Nigerians need Yoruba.

Minus Nigeria from Yoruba and see another Togo Benin ...

Lagos will turn to Ibadan Oyo State within two months.

Ibadan was once a beautiful city in the 60’s and 70’s even up to 80’s

What happened?

Yoruba won’t dare Oodua .. all is shalaye..

Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2021
This people are known to always speak from both sides of their mouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by mbaise1000: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Me, I will suggest that people should give us their definition of education and their definition of an """educated person""" then that of their "illiterate" before commenting, and then tell us what will happen when their "illiterate" does the right thing and their "educated" does the wrong thing, why the will reject the right thing because it was done by their illiterate
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by 7lives: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Igboho is only making initial gra gra.

The issue would be resolved by the SW political elites

Me I no dey like gra gra, gra gra, I no dey gberaga.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Bundaweber: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2021
igboho is said to be a smuggler. he is only trying to get his business moving
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Moneywirer: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Since the learned ones have chosen to tuck their hands between their thighs, let whoever that's ready lead the pack educated or not.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by KGD10: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
umahi88:
"Obafemi Awolowo did not die for 2 illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in the 21st century," Man says

Since yesterday that Igboho Sunday allegedly declared that the Yorubas are no longer part of Nigeria, people have been airing their respective opinions. He said that all borders would be opened while lamenting that major institutions in the south-west are headed by people of Fulani origin.

Just a moment ago, a Nigerian man took to his Twitter account and reacted to all that Sunday Igboho pointed out. The man identified as Souljah felt disappointed via all that played out. He stated that Obafemi Awolowo did not die for two illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in this present century.

He wrote:

Obafemi Awolowo did not die for two illiterates to lead the Yoruba race in the 21st century.

The tweet dropped by Souljah trended and captured the attention of social media users. While reacting, a man known as @Sama_on_point revealed what he found very worrisome. He said it was the fact that 86-year old Prof Stephen Adebanji Akintoye sat next to the Sunday Igboho at that 'Yoruba Nation' declaration video.

Others objected to what Souljah tweeted, and state that education is not everything. They asked........ continue reading https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7ee2ed9b38c5b5437d88d3bd9df75383&news_entry_id=s406f5676210319en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

But Buhari the illiterate can rule Nigeria? As a matter of fact, Igboho has been clamouring for other Yoruba in top position to join but some of them are too much of Coward to do such or maybe they're eating fat with stolen money.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
LeeSantos:
lol.. my tribe wey no get sense before.

Them many for my community, after they have planned, now to execute you will start hearing different stories.
"This is not how and what we said"
We were not there, we are not among them on"
" I told them this thing they want to do is not good"

My tribe is a mistake on earth.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
Asgard13:
No body takes Yoruba rant serious...

All Nigerians understand the fact that Yoruba needs Nigeria to survive .. more than Nigerians need Yoruba.

Minus Nigeria from Yoruba and see another Togo Benin ...

Lagos will turn to Ibadan Oyo State within two months.

Ibadan was once a beautiful city in the 60’s and 70’s even up to 80’s

What happened?

Yoruba won’t dare Oodua .. all is shalaye..

Nothing more.
[/s]

Re: Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s by StoneColdStun: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
But the so called Educated Yorubas voted for Buhari, a known fulani illiterate twice.

Believe Yoruba people ( two faced) at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Tribe Is Not A Religion: A Clarification. By Abubakar Sadiq Malumfashi . / Igangan : Muric Condemns All Killings / If Made President What Change Will You Bring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.