Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me (1892 Views)

Children Drowning In Swimming Pools / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by Hugomexis(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
I was in Cosmilla suites to swim and step down with well grilled chicken and a cup of parfait recently.

While swimming,I thought to myself why many Nigerians like to horde themselves into a pool.They just pack themselves like sardine inside a pool.

It's utterly disgusting.Imagine swimming and possibly swallowing water that someone has urinated in.Fvcking shit mehn!

Whenever I want to swim,I rent out the whole pool for my privacy and health.Though it costs me a princely sum to do so,nothing beats spending on what guarantees your health.

1 Like

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by Xenry: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Using a public swimming pool? Nah, that's a bad idea. What if a girl who's on her period is swimming with you? Damn it!

2 Likes

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by illicit(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Some people will even pass watery poo inside,

So even when u rent the whole pool, it's still d same poo wink

1 Like

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by DewaleGraphic(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
I always have the same exact thoughts myself,
Cause lots of people have open wounds and unnamed diseases and virus that are easily spreadable by water, just imagine someone with HIV with an open wound in the same pool, or most ladies with STI, or dirty unwashed underwear and several skin conditions, while some of the water drops gets into your mouth or eyes...

2 Likes

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2021
That's why stream is the best
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by Pierocash(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2021
ITbomb:
how is the stream the best. The flow of the stream came from somewhere that many have pooed into it,and urinated into too before getting to you
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by malcom1X: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Hugomexis:
I was in Cosmilla suites to swim and step down with well grilled chicken and a cup of parfait recently.

While swimming,I thought to myself why many Nigerians like to horde themselves into a pool.They just pack themselves like sardine inside a pool.

It's utterly disgusting.Imagine swimming and possibly swallowing water that someone has urinated in.Fvcking shit mehn!

Whenever I want to swim,I rent out the whole pool for my privacy and health.Though it costs me a princely sum to do so,nothing beats spending on what guarantees your health.

There are some chemicals that when it's put in the pool and anyone urinates it changes colour.
You'll be disgraced out if you urinate in any pool.

Most swimming pool have a bathroom close to it that you have to take your bath before swimming too... As in the pools I've been to... I don't know about other pools.
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2021
You rent out the whole hotel pool for your privacy indeed. Mr Dangote why don't you build the pool in your face me I slap you yard?

15 Likes

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by ITbomb(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Pierocash:
how is the stream the best. The flow of the stream came from somewhere that many have pooed into it,and urinated into too before getting to you
Nature has its way, that's why all the algae and water plants and fishes plus other creatures are there.

If still in doubt, get to a beach

2 Likes

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by kalu61(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin

Disgusting description.

But you know what? That's the fun of it. Focus on pressing butts and breast in the pool.
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by ifytrik(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
You rent the whole pool for your privacy, so what about those swiming before you rented the pool? Or will you also treat the water before swiming? You wey don turn to mr infection still de fear infection, mschwwwww

1 Like

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by MickzyDonald: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hugomexis:

Renting the whole pool is not the perfect solution,why not let us build an affordable swimming pool for you
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by pozehnani(f): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
What kind of irritating post is this? Yulk!

Anyways i dont swim.
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by chibunna60393: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by rex444(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just build your own
Hugomexis:
I was in https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yim8-FwXt8&feature=shareCosmilla suites to swim and step down with well grilled chicken and a cup of parfait recently.

Re: This Particular Thing About Swimming Pools Digust Me by Oomarusuph: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bro you seem to have enough money. Pls dash me something abeg 2030871641 Uba
Hugomexis:

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Male Organ? / 10 Things Coke, Pepsi, And Soda Industry Won’t Say / Health Benefits Of Natural Black Palm Kernel Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.