Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Or Wrong? (247 Views)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong? by NWAZURUMEE: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please nairalanders, there is an agiument between me and my friend, he said that some people no longer go to church cos there is no money for offering, and he say that when he does not have money he will follow the cue to the offering box and pretend he has money in his hand and put empty hand in the offering box and go back to his sit instead of him sitting alone chamefuly while others went to give offering, and i insist it is wrong to do so, and it is making mockery of GOD, so my fellow nairalanders is it right or wrong?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by harmargedon: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
who are we to judge.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
NWAZURUMEE:
Please nairalanders, there is an agiument between me and my friend, he said that some people no longer go to church cos there is no money for offering, and he say that when he does not have money he will follow the cue to the offering box and pretend he has money in his hand and put empty hand in the offering box and go back to his sit instead of him sitting alone chamefuly while others went to give offering, and i insist it is wrong to do so, and it is making mockery of GOD, so my fellow nairalanders is it right or wrong?
God did not send anyone of you to attend your world churches to begin with. He certainly did not command you to go give offering to your pastors and their businesses. So since it is the law of your pastors that you follow, you will need to go ask him, your pastor, what he considers right or wrong as far as his church business is considered. undecided
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by NWAZURUMEE: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God did not send anyone of you to attend your world churches to begin with. He certainly did not command you to go give offering to your pastors and their businesses. So since it is the law of your pastors that you follow, you will need to go ask him, your pastor, what he considers right or wrong as far as his church business is considered. undecided
LOL
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by budaatum: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
I remember when I used to go church and this usher used to look me with evil eye because I never put money in offering. It made me wonder if she thought she was God or if I was meant to think she was God.

What she never knew was I gave my money to Mr Noble who offered it instead. Church used it to offer English classes to Muslim Bangladeshi women so I gladly gave my time too.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by NWAZURUMEE: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lilvicky68(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol.. there's no need for someone to walk to the offering box and put empty hand..it's funny trying to deceive men when God knows you didn't offer anything..just stay in your seat or you go outside before offering time..or go to churches where an offering bag is passed instead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol.. there's no need for someone to walk to the offering box and put empty hand..it's funny trying to deceive men when God knows you didn't offer anything..just stay in your seat or you go outside before offering time..or go to churches where an offering bag is passed instead..
God has nothing to do with what you do in your churches since God never told you to build for him churches, nor regularly meet in them to begin with. undecided

Learn to separate the doctrines of men which you follow from God. If God did not say you should do it, then you doing it has nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lilvicky68(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God has nothing to do with what you do in your churches since God never told you to build for him churches, nor regularly meet in them to begin with. undecided

Learn to separate the doctrines of men which you follow from God. If God did not say you should do it, then you doing it has nothing to do with God. undecided
Hmmmm..well that's your opinion
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by harmargedon: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

If God needed a church, Jesus would have built and named one.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Actually, if you consider Jesus Christ's teaching as far as doctrines and commandments of men is concerned, you find Jesus Christ warned you against inserting God into that which is not of God. undecided
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by oladosu59996: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
who are we to judge.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? by NWAZURUMEE: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
you are right

(1) (Reply)

Can We Brag About God? I’ll Start. / Sons Of God / Dream Meaning Of Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.