Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kanye West Dance To Wizkd Songs After Becoming The Richest Black Man In American - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Dance To Wizkd Songs After Becoming The Richest Black Man In American (573 Views)

Ronaldo Gifts Wizkid Man Utd Jersey As Wizkd Officially Joins Burna Boy In Man U / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Dance To Wizkd Songs After Becoming The Richest Black Man In American by 9ja2geez(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kanye West Dance To Wizkd Songs after Becoming The Richest Black Man In American History

WATCH VIDEO �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fztmHnAo0GE

Re: Kanye West Dance To Wizkd Songs After Becoming The Richest Black Man In American by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
I like Davido, i respect Burna boy but my love for Wizkid is divine, my love for Wizkid is higher than the tallest sky scrapper in the world.

Davido might have 19 million followers but Wizkid is the most admired, respected and most liked Africa celebrity after Akon.

99% of all the Nigeria celebrities except those signed under Dmw all loves Wizkid and this is why you see them in the comments session when Wizkid made a post. The celebs you will see showing him love will just amaze you, from actresses to politicians to models to fellow musicians but when you look at David's Instagram post, the only celeb showing love are the Mini C class celebs signed under him.
The only non celeb that shows him love that is not signed under him is brother shaggy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Omotola’s Lockdown Movie Premier With Sola Sobowale, Ramsey Nouah, Josh2funny, B / Celebrities, Friends And Fans Gather For Sound Sultan's Candlelight Nigh(video) / Obi Cubana And Cubana Chief Priest Source Of Wealth? ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.