Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) (36950 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
I don't trust Nigerian politicians. I will miss my bro, he left yesterday for Canada with his whole family leaving me with buhari cry

We hope you take good care of his wife and kids in a good way without defiling his bed no matter the circumstance!
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Lattop(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kannnnnuuuuuuu I no one day u go make us Proud!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
You will never be president oga
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
I don't trust Nigerian politicians. I will miss my bro, he left yesterday for Canada with his whole family leaving me with buhari cry
He knows you are one of those who voted for Buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Mozegee: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
My brother how did it happen.please if you know the agent that help them.plz I need the contact.
Sultty:
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by UkBalesNig(f): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kanu the great footballer.

Please, check my signature
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by bbode1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
Loooollllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Eya.. sorry ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
newdawnlive:
yahaya Bello can try is best to become president of the northern Nigeria, because Nigeria last president will be buhari

Dream on, papi

Nigeria will become relatively stable again after Buhari.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by nick50(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akpacha:
Money worshipers, Kogi is now their mecca.
..tribal bigot u really failed this time.. The governor went to Abuja to meet our football Legend I know u are pained by this news because none of ur Afonja cone heads could match him including ur aiyegbeni
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Make I fry beans
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by id911(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
emmnprince:

We hope you take good care of his wife and kids in a good way without defiling his bed no matter the circumstance!

What are you talking about? Abi u no understand engrish?
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by newdawnlive: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

Dream on, papi

Nigeria will become relatively stable again after Buhari.
u are a big dreamer from northern region.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
newdawnlive:
u are a big dreamer from northern region.

I am FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by onuman: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
LegendVibes:
Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello on Thursday met with former Super Eagles captain Nwankwo Kanu, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Bello shared photos of their meeting on Twitter, saying Kanu presented him with his iconic number four jersey and an autographed football.

https://twitter.com/OfficialGYBKogi/status/1372591324445151236?s=20

It was not immediately clear what the meeting was about. However, it is believed to be connected to the Arsenal legend’s charity work the Kanu Heart Foundation.

Facially, both of them look alike. You never can tell...
My mouth shorrup.

Celebrities from the south of Nigeria get fame from the name, Nigeria.
Tell them that one Nigeria is no longer practicable since the country was restructured by northern soldiers, these celebrities don’t give a damn.
For them, it’s one Naija till ...
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Lola2257: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by onuman: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

Lol. Igbo ajoka you wanted to post?
Money and fame is everything for many Igbos. Their status in their country is irrelevant. The future of their unborn generations as Nigerians is irrelevant.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by newdawnlive: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)
what're u waiting for take it to bank to collect money nah, no dulling.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by ScamHunter: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
I hope Kanu went with enough security details. This country is not where a high target individual like him should move anyhow.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by SharonLoveth(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
I Forseen Nwankwo Kanu As The Next Minister Of Youths And Sports Come 2023 When Yahaya Bello Shall Be Swear-In As Your President
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by anishe(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
MrIcredible:
Kanu wan enter politics.

Wrong move to associate with yẹyẹ bello.

A very useless governor.

You mean the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
How did he do it, i want to begin processing a canadian or u.s visa too sad
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by id911(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bouz:
How did he do it, i want to begin processing a canadian or u.s visa too sad

Who will then remain in this country if all of you run away?
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]
so the thing dey pain you? Just be ready to die!
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sultty:
Don't worry, once he gets his papers, apply with him as your relative, your scores go shoot up

You'll soon join him if you wish. Just have all things ready (education, experience, result transcription etc)

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kanu sef always dressing funny

Which one be native wear and face cap

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Jodano: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yahaya Bello wan become president by all means.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kanu is still plating his hair up till now
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abuja based governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kestolove:
Kanu na big boy, I happy say him no stand up for the political arrogant nuisance of a governor.
Kanu is exceptionally humble person, his sitting down is definitely not out of pride but perhaps the Governor insisted he sat down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.