Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer (2970 Views)

Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us / How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by farem: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
gawu1:

Why is it difficult for Christian schools to stop offering Muslims admission into their schools since they hate Muslims dress according to their religion?
I wonder what's blocking your brain from knowing where the discourse starts and ends.

Did they drag you down to their schools by your necks?
They way out is always and already open - out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Lawly: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Investigate well and you see that the idiot behind this offensive trouble making is that useless imposed bastard called the emir of ilorin

4 Likes

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by MikeBetty(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
igboarenice:
You're saying nonsense
So only Christians should be permitted to enroll in government school.?
Courts in Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Kwara have ruled that not allowing female Muslims to wear Hijab in public institutions is an infringement of Muslims right.
Because you want to teach my daughter useless A,B,C or because you want to teach her algebra that you yourself half understood.
she should remove her Hijab first.?

does grant to a school mean govt. ownership of that school? Answer the simple question; "what stop muslims from sending their children to islamic school?

2 Likes

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by capitalzero: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
farem:
Why is it difficult for muslims to attend Muslim schools where they can dress according to their religion?

In most discourses on this raging issue, the above question keeps coming up BUT rather than answering it, they parry it and go elsewhere.
Truly, why can't they go to their own established schools, after all they claim to be many.
What's your own candid response

Another question. can Muslim allow non-muslims to attend Muslims schools without covering their heads with either scarf or hijab?
I have not seen one.

1 Like

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by gawu1: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
farem:

Did they drag you down to their schools by your necks?
They way out is always and already open - out!
Did they ask to be admitted by force. Since they hate hijab they should not have admitted hijab users - easy out!

1 Like

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

The muslims are the trouble maker here.. Is what they are teaching them at Ansarudeen different from the christii schools.

Must every Muslim students attends Ansarudeen?
The said mission school, has it not been betrothed to Government long ago thereby taking full responsibilities?

This doesn't add up at all
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Must every Muslim students attends Ansarudeen?
The said mission school, has it not been betrothed to Government long ago thereby taking full responsibilities?

This doesn't add up at all

Let me ask you, are christians attending Ansarudeen?
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Another question. can Muslim allow non-muslims to attend Muslims schools without covering their heads with either scarf or hijab?
I have not seen one.
Yes they do. Even this said Hijab, not all Muslim students put it on.
But those who decided to should be allowed. This is Government school.
This answers OP and his likes question.

They can chose to attend any GOVERNMENT SCHOOL on Hijab.

Government school underlined
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me ask you, are christians attending Ansarudeen?
Yes, 100%
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes, 100%

And they are allowed to practice their religion within the school?
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

And they are allowed to practice their religion within the school?
Yes. they're not Forced to use hijab. Because not even all Muslim students uses it.

Or what do you mean by practicing their religion
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes. they're not Forced to use hijab. Because not even all Muslim students use it.

Or what do you mean by practicing their religion

Stop lying on social media... Which muslim school would allow christians to practice their religion? Muslims do t have such tolerance
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop lying on social media... Which muslim school would allow christians to practice their religion? Muslims do t have such tolerance
You think so but not true.
I'm putting this to you as a reality.
Or explain those words better. "Practicing their religion"
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by capitalzero: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes they do. Even this said Hijab, not all Muslim students put it on.
But those who decided to should be allowed. This is Government school.
This answers OP and his likes question.

They can chose to attend any GOVERNMENT SCHOOL on Hijab.

Government school underlined

No!! They would insist non-muslims should wear scarf instead of hijab.
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You think so but not true.
I'm putting this to you as a reality.
Or explain those words better. "Practicing their religion"

Yes practicing their religion.. Muslims are not tolerant to that extent...
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

No!! They would insist non-muslims should wear scarf instead of hijab.
Name such school if you've witnessed one. I attended a Government (Muslim) school and Christian ladies chose to wear nothing or beret.
THEY WERE NEVER FORCED TO USE HIJAB. Because not all Muslim students even uses it
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Yes practicing their religion.. Muslims are not tolerant to that extent...
Practicing as how? Hijab has never been forced on any students
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Practicing as how? Hijab has never been forced on any students

Bro, I am not a fan of any of the religion .. Muslim schools might not been forcing others to wear hijab but they don't tolerate others to practice their religion...

That's a known fact... We have so many Muslim schools across SW and it's something I have witnessed severally
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Bro, I am not a fan of any of the religion .. Muslim schools might not been forcing others to wear hijab but they don't tolerate others to practice their religion...

That's a known fact... We have so many Muslim schools across SW and it's something I have witnessed severally
That's why I asked for clarification on that Practicing their religion.
You're talking about praise and worship?
It's just like having mosque, praying in school. All these are not allowed in both schools. So why putting it as if Muslims are the wicked ones here.

We're talking about Hijab, if a Christian student could be allowed to open her hair in Government (Muslim) schools, why should a Muslim student be denied the use of Hijab in Government (Christian) school?
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

That's why I asked for clarification on that Practicing their religion.
You're talking about praise and worship?
It's just like having mosque, praying in school. All these are not allowed in both schools. So why putting it as if Muslims are the wicked ones here.

We're talking about Hijab, if a Christian student could be allowed to open her hair in Government (Muslim) schools, why should a Muslim student be denied the use of Hijab in Government (Christian) school?

Honestly, I am not really understand what your argument is all about?

Are there mosques in Redeemers university? Babcock?
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Honestly, I am not really understand what your argument is all about?

Are there mosques in Redeemers university? Babcock?
My words are welcome articulated but I seem not you understand how you brought tertiary institutions, private as that into this.

reread my comment again
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Monogamy: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

My words are welcome articulated but I seem not you understand how you brought tertiary institutions, private as that into this.

reread my comment again

It is same logic... If the tertiary that are Christians funded schools are not allowing mosques, if tertiary schools funded by Muslims are not allowing Church, why should muslim students be wearing Hijab in christian schools?

Had Muslims care much about their religion, they would have also built as many as schools when the christian missionary were erecting schools across Nigeria
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by ThatFairGuy1: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

It is same logic... If the tertiary that are Christians funded schools are not allowing mosques, if tertiary schools funded by Muslims are not allowing Church, why should muslim students be wearing Hijab in christian schools?

Had Muslims care much about their religion, they would have also built as many as schools when the christian missionary were erecting schools across Nigeria
You're missing a point there, those tertiary institutions ARE PRIVATELY OWNED.

These secondary Schools are owned and funded by OUR Government.
So no point here.

Moreso, they'll be allowed to use Hijab BECAUSE NO CHRISTIAN STUDENTS HAS EVER BEEN FORCED TO USE HIJAB IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS WITH ISLAMIC BACKGROUND
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by nsiba: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
gawu1:

Why is it difficult for Christian schools to stop offering Muslims admission into their schools since they hate Muslims dress according to their religion?
I wonder what's blocking your brain from knowing where the discourse starts and ends.

Did the school authority see them in Hijab and still go ahead in registering them?..

1 Like

Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Trimjos: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're missing a point there, those tertiary institutions ARE PRIVATELY OWNED.

These secondary Schools are owned and funded by OUR Government.
So no point here.

Moreso, they'll be allowed to use Hijab BECAUSE NO CHRISTIAN STUDENTS HAS EVER BEEN FORCED TO USE HIJAB IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS WITH ISLAMIC BACKGROUND

Why do u choose to be daft?? Govt does not own those schools. They get govt grant dosent mean they (govt) own it. Go check up the meaning of grant in d dictionary
Re: HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
igboarenice:

It's your second sentence that reek of wisdoms.
Are they wearing it on Christian pupils head
Would muslim school allow christian attend their school without covering their head ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Loading: Why Mompha Was Tipped Off By EFCC To Maintain Low Profile / BREAKING: Tension As Anonymous Threatens To Assassinate Simon Ekpa / VAT Generated By Regions In Nigeria In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.