Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,337 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others (25738 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Olatomiwami(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You people have been shouting Benin Idp camps as if the population of the displaced people is up to 0.0001% of Ogun state people.

Even for the fact that credible reports have reported they have returned back to their homes. You guys are still carrying it for head like gala

U get their time, any evil wishers on Yorubas, ibi ma ba won tidile won, they want Yoruba to fight their battles, over 5 yrs running, the online country is yet to b materialized.

3 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
tamdun:

And we can see how ur brave sisters spent 4 months in army barracks, wearing same pants for fuckin 4 months, u should have sent ur brave men to rescue them but u won't dare...

You sisters can't even spend 3 days and survive it..ogbe=ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by excel101(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
The President Buhari seems to pretend not to know what is going on. How do you expect a President to close every other borders to his country except the northern borders.

Why would a President not know that the Chief Army of staff and AIG, he sent to Benue State as regards the Herders/farmers crisis, were not there.

What was PMB's response to Arewa youths evacuation comments on the Igbos?

What is the rationale behind the Peesident's lopsided appointments.

Why did the President say we should shoot at sighting any herdsman with firearms, when he knows we don't have ammunition.

Recently from the news today, PMB said "There's no way firearms would be prevented from entering the country while the crisis in Libya still continues.

........ This PMB has a clandestined agenda that only him and few other of his kinsmen knows. Southern Politicians and people need to be wise. Tinubu is either very foolish or blinded by his greed for power, not to have sensed all these developments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by chibuike65: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Chest beating cowards who lost 3 millions people in a common war calling us fear fear people simply cos we don’t go into senseless war. Murderfuckers from the land of Ape!
just ordinary Fulani dey give una race, una pack up go Benin republic, don't measure yourself with the igbos because you can't bear what they went through, theyre true definition of African giant. What do you have on ground for making such declaration, administration is zero what have you put in place nothing, you think say na child's play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
optionalY09:

Tobafe kabuku ofee ni! Kuo mbe

Now that's real gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by toplinetrtrend: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
They don't need to appeal to Igboho..

He is only making empty threat
Are you a yoruba Muslim?
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Olatomiwami(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nightalan:

You haven't said anything reasonable with this lengthy nondescript nonsense, perhaps you should gather your thoughts and try again.

Gbam!!! End of discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by tamdun: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
Who would have believed that Yoruba would one day want Nigeria to break up. The same Yoruba that sided Fulani and MB to sabotage Biafra now wants Oduduwa. To love injustice is so bad. I still am awed with the paradox. Their love for free crude oil seems to have been minified by the blood of their people. So they now know that killing of one's kinsmen is enough reason to agitate for one's own country. But when Igbo were killed in the north, Igbo should not have wanted out of Nigeria. What goes around comes around. Anyway sha, I still will never take them serious because everything is politics to them. They may just be making noise to bring Fulani to negotiate and stop their plan of sending Tinubu to the gulag. Everyone should just keep looking at them because they'll always go behind and sell you out. The only genuine self-determination we are aware of is Biafra. When they wake up we'll know it is morning at their end.
Shut up, na greediness kill ojukwu, he should have gotten his Biafra, wetin ojukwu dey find for ore/Lagos? Greedy mofo

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yoruba nation will be achieved irrespective of whatever your opinion on Nairaland is.

If you are against it because you're scared to go back to your ancestral land, then you may have to relocate to Sokoto.

Nigeria's end is very close by.

2 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by harmony75: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
congratulations ❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
FrLukas:
Yoruba nation will be achieved irrespective of whatever your opinion on Nairaland is.

If you are against it because you're scared to go back to your ancestral land, then you may have to relocate to Sokoto.

Nigeria's end is very close by.

This is good...

But did you extremely greedy and utterly selfish character say the same when others wanted same?

You hate Kanu more than Shekua of Boko group..for the same reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by haulagehandlers(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear Fear pipuu...
How exactly are you going to get a separate state from Nigeria within the ambits of the Nigerian law??
Isn't that statement akin to speaking in tongues..?
LIKE TELLING YOU "GO TO HELL" AND YOU ACTUALLY START LOOKING UP TO THE TRIP....IS CALLED SPAKING DIPLOMATICALLY....YOU USE YOUR TONGUE SO ITS AKIN TO SPEAKING NONSENSE AS NONSENSE DEY MAKE SENSE MANY TIMES
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
ScamHunter:
Who would have believed that Yoruba would one day want Nigeria to break up. The same Yoruba that sided Fulani and MB to sabotage Biafra now wants Oduduwa. To love injustice is so bad. I still am awed with the paradox. Their love for free crude oil seems to have been minified by the blood of their people. So they now know that killing of one's kinsmen is enough reason to agitate for one's own country. But when Igbo were killed in the north, Igbo should not have wanted out of Nigeria. What goes around comes around. Anyway sha, I still will never take them serious because everything is politics to them. They may just be making noise to bring Fulani to negotiate and stop their plan of sending Tinubu to the gulag. Everyone should just keep looking at them because they'll always go behind and sell you out. The only genuine self-determination we are aware of is Biafra. When they wake up we'll know it is morning at their end.
[/s]

1. We don't need you to take the agitation seriously. You should rather focus on and concern yourself with your region.

2. Nnamdi Azikiwe lobbied for and was a great campaigner for one Nigeria. He fought Awolowo all the way because the latter tried to include a secession clause in the constitution of Nigeria. Eventually, Azikiwe's people died in their millions when they eventually tried to to secede from Nigeria. What an irony!

3. Ojukwu as the military governor of eastern Nigeria crushed Adaka Boro, when Boro wanted to secede from Nigeria to form his own Niger Delta Republic.
A few years later, Ojukwu was crushed by the Nigerian military for trying to secede from Nigeria to form Biafra. Such an irony!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:
YCE has said it as it is....let us pursue our demand within the confide of the law...

Anything unlawful, please count me out of it....

I'm not a coward but I fight logically....like Martin Luther King Jr..... who tolled the peaceful line till death....today, Martin Luther King Jr day is recognized throughout the US.....
This one na fear, fear coward. He's started quoting Martin Luther king Jr, who knows who he will quote next when the real war begins?.

Typical Aphonjaz coward!

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by 09085607453king: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
OGONI in Rivers State deserve a Sovereignty... Lets share the Country into 87 part, aferall Nigeria is too large �

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by SmartPolician: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
blinking001:
Nigeria remains as one...no force/ plan whatsoever can divide us..infact we are indivisible...any plan to secede from this country will be met with great force....Oduduwa Republicans should keep their mouth shut before things go south for them...what nonsense.

Is this Lord Lugard typing from his grave? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

This is good...

But did you extremely greedy and utterly selfish character say the same when others wanted same?

You hate Kanu more than Shekua of Boko group..for the same reason.
[/s]

I understand that your inane self was born just yesterday.

So, since you are here, I'll advise you to go on Google and YouTube and search for the hate comments that Nnamdi Kanu, the hunchback albino dished without any provocation to the Yorubas.

Uwazuruike founder of MASSOB started his own agitation without insulting Yorubas. Did we give him any attention?

Kanu with his diarrhea mouth started off cursing Yoruba people and you want the Yorubas to love him?

You must be very very naive.

4 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Same way we began with AMOTEKUN that is now serially copied by Eastern and Northern regions.
Hmmmm........and yet Fulanis are still wrecking havoc in all the southwest states while the so called copy copy ESN are giving Fulanis hot hot in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by 001spice: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Odua1stson:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/agitate-for-oodua-nation-within-ambit-of-law-yce-cautions/
even if their demand is given to them the yoruba pple that i knw will stik be the ones to kill them self and destroy their so call yoruba nation.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I understand that your inane self was born just yesterday.

So, since you are here, I'll advise you to go on Google and YouTube and search for the hate comments that Nnamdi Kanu, the hunchback albino dished without any provocation to the Yorubas.

Uwazuruike founder of MASSOB started his own agitation without insulting Yorubas. Did we give him any attention?

Kanu with his diarrhea mouth started off cursing Yoruba people and you want the Yorubas to love him?

You must be very very naive.

So why do you want it now...?

What have you plain coward done to those who chase you away to Benin IDP camp?

Remember..No leflendum no erection"

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Chest beating cowards who lost 3 millions people in a common war calling us fear fear people simply cos we don’t go into senseless war. Murderfuckers from the land of Ape!
Fear Fear coward typing from the republic of Benin after fleeing from an 80 year old Fulani Herdsmen (ISIKILU WASKILI) and his herd of cows.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by NairaMaster1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear Fear pipuu...
How exactly are you going to get a separate state from Nigeria within the ambits of the Nigerian law??
Isn't that statement akin to speaking in tongues..?

Yoruba and fear

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by omoluka: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
what does monogamy know? Only him populating this thread with comments thinking the agitators take social media noise or threats seriously. The agitation is far beyond twitter or nairaland discussions. Soon, we'd all see it with our very eyes. Social media comments or deliberations don't matter at this stage.
Yorubas in the diaspora are planning a global protests soon in major cities hoisting oduduwa flag. Make i no talk much. There's a series of underground but peaceful arrangements in place.
Feel me in bro, i will like to be part of it ,i am even ready to contribute my widow's mite.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by zabuur: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
So Sunday Igboho would eventually then be the president of the yoruba nation
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Rugaria: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Yoruba and fear
I never see..
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
godumes:
I love yorubas elders, they are very diplomatic in anything relating to them, unlike my Igbo errands, called Abuja boys, they sell their brothers just to please their pay masters
When it comes to backstabers and betrayers, Yoruba people are ranked number one in the whole of sub Saharan Africa.

When ISKILU WASKILI was busy killing, maiming and raping your women your governor from Ogun state went on air to state that nothing of such happened and that even ISIKILU WASKILI speaks better Yoruba than him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.