Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! (1142 Views)

Seun Why? / Seun Why Was My Thread Closed? / Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by bkbabe97y(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging!
« on: Today at 03:09:46 PM »
See video evidence of massive rigging in south south below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by SuperPap: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
Shut up, PDP was implicated in it, so it must never be known publicly. It will reveal how gej plans to win. Please never speak of this again.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Coolabbie: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ ezackly
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by noibilism(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
I weep for nigeria, shocked
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by BIGERBOY1: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
Pls send to news agencies like aljazeera or BBC they ll know what to do with it.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Kilode1: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging!
« on: Today at 03:09:46 PM »
See video evidence of massive rigging in south south below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

Seun cannot put this on the frontpage for the same reasons why Channels Thisday and other Nigerian private media stakeholders are praising this sham of an election.

Even if Seun puts it he will probably spice the title with his own slant and opinion, e.g "Buhari weeps, Is he scared? OR "Buhari weeps is he frustrated?"  grin grin

Maybe this one will be titled "CPC rigs codedly but blames PDP openly"  grin grin ROFL

The reason is simple; Seun and others are business people, not revolutionarys. If we get a tumultous election atmosphere, they will lose. Their businesses may suffer. For them, "Continuity" is a better option than the unknown.

The oppressors of Nigeria are very harsh, only people like them can take them on.

Meanwhile, PDP will win this election because we will allow them to. It is a shame really.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by BIGERBOY1: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Now I see why buhari wept,

How much were these officials paid? Is it enough to last them for four years of incompetence, poverty, insecurity, darkness.

Now I see why the audience wept with the general.

Now I also weep for my country,
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by SuperPap: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Poster please change the title of this to WHY BUHARI WEPT. Since we know the site admin has sold his brain to gej, let others interested in politics section see it.
Aisha2 and jarus, if possible attach it to the top of the section.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Pataki: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
We demand that this thread be placed on the frontpage!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646632.0.html
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Kilode1: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ I hope Seun will not change the title to "Fake video about rigging?"  grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by ektbear: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by monkeyleg: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
This Thread must be made front Page. Moderators must act
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
bump
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Freiburger(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Are the moderators still sleeping? angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Jakumo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
There ye go.     Buggari Bin Laden fanboys jerking off again.   Have at it, since the end of your sordid fantasy is mere hours away ha ha ha

Johnny B. Goodluck WILL REMAIN Nigerian president till AT LEAST 2015, so you can jolly well go phuck yourself if that causes you pain and anguish.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by unipol(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
this is a good reason for any sensible person to weep for our nation.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Jakumo:

There ye go.     Buggari Bin Laden fanboys jerking off again.   Have at it, since the end of your sordid fantasy is mere hours away ha ha ha

Johnny B. Goodluck WILL REMAIN Nigerian president till AT LEAST 2015, so you can jolly well go phuck yourself if that causes you pain and anguish.

Oh, just shut it, u freaking imbec*ile!
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by LFJ: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2011
According to the video uploader (jujufilms):

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe.

Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member."
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2011
Seun, we waiting!
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2011
yes we dey wait oh!
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Pataki: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2011
And in the same vein, this thread/link below deserves to be on the frontpage as well:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647128.0.html
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by enyojo(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2011
[size=20pt]THE FEAR OF BEING BANNED HAS CAGED MANY NAIRALANDERS THAT THEY COULD NOT EVEN AIR THEIR VIEWS AS THEY WISH ANY LONGER,
BEFORE SEUN BEGAN TO USE HIS 'OWNER' ADVANTAGE TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST BUHARI, PEOPLE LIKE AISHA2 AND JARUS WERE AIRING THEIR VIEWS CLEARLY.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY BECAME EXTRA-CAREFUL ON HOW THEY TALK AGAINST GEJ

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IF SEUN IS ACCUSSING BUHARI OF USING HIS HEAD-OF-STATE POSITION THEN TO ARREST AND HARRASS CORRUPT PEOPLE, WHY IS SEUN ALSO GUILTY OF HARRASSING AND BANNING NORMAL NAIRALANDERS OF JUST AIRING THEIR VIEWS?

SEUN, PLS FEAR YOUR GOD! DON'T JUST THINK OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS INTERESTS ABOVE THAT OF MILLIONS NIGERIANS. AFTER ALL, TWITTER THAT YOU NOW USE TO BOOST NAIRALAND'S IMAGE AND REACH WAS STARTED BY ANOTHER PERSON. NO MAN OR WEBSITE IS AN ISLAND
[/size]

if una no see me again, then them don ban me also
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Pataki: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Seun does not believe in God enjoyo. So that line is like water on a feather back.

Only a coward would fear being banned for airing his/her views here. I do not care if I am banned!

Let him keep on with his anti-Buhari stance. It all ends by this weekend or this month.

His forum his rules.

I just wish the likes of facebook, youtube and tweeter copied his stance, maybe we would be living in a primitive, cowardly autocratic world today.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by maclatunji: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2011
enyojo:

[size=20pt]THE FEAR OF BEING BANNED HAS CAGED MANY NAIRALANDERS THAT THEY COULD NOT EVEN AIR THEIR VIEWS AS THEY WISH ANY LONGER,
BEFORE SEUN BEGAN TO USE HIS 'OWNER' ADVANTAGE TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST BUHARI, PEOPLE LIKE AISHA2 AND JARUS WERE AIRING THEIR VIEWS CLEARLY.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEYBECAME EXTRA-CAREFUL ON HOW THEY TALK AGAINST GEJ

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IF SEUN IS ACCUSSING BUHARI OF USING HIS HEAD-OF-STATE POSITION THEN TO ARREST AND HARRASS CORRUPT PEOPLE, WHY IS SEUN ALSO GUILTY OF HARRASSING AND BANNING NORMAL NAIRALANDERS OF JUST AIRING THEIR VIEWS?

SEUN, PLS FEAR YOUR GOD! DON'T JUST THINK OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS INTERESTS ABOVE THAT OF MILLIONS NIGERIANS. AFTER ALL, TWITTER THAT YOU NOW USE TO BOOST NAIRALAND'S IMAGE AND REACH WAS STARTED BY ANOTHER PERSON. NO MAN OR WEBSITE IS AN ISLAND
[/size]

What he is doing is not even in his business interest. However, if he fails to post it on HIS frontpage, post it on other fora. He will reap the benefit of his action or inaction- that is just the way it is.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by opalu: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2011
maclatunji:

What he is doing is not even in his business interest. However, if he fails to post it on HIS frontpage, post it on other fora. He will reap the benefit of his action or inaction- that is just the way it is.

I strongly believe that the 669,806 theoritical membership base of Nairaland is making them do things that are anti-growth. If this was how Facebook intimidates people, it wouldnt have been where it is today. When you check properly, due to banning and so on, the effective members are not up to 1/3rd of that theoritical number. .
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by jmaine: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2011
Move you demands to the complaint's thread created by the great Jarus himself . . . You may get the hearing you deserve . .

but meanwhile . . .Seun . .guess they are now feeling the FALSE pang of oppression and they want us to vote a TRUE entity of oppression in person of Buhari into power . . . . .Na today

[size=18pt]If Seun is For Us on This Land (Nairaland) Who Can be Against Us . . . . [/size]:  cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by ceah(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2011
What do you expect from an Atheist who thinks he came out of the thin Air,
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2011
jmaine:

[/size][/b]

[size=18pt]If Seun is For Us on This Land (Nairaland) Who Can be Against Us . . . . [/size]:  cheesy cheesy

Stop this a s s wipe/ a s s licking. this is the same character political thugs exhibit. if your mate facks up, then tell him straight to his face he facked up.
Re: Seun, Why Is This Not On The Front Page?! by meobizy(f): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
enyojo:

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY BECAME EXTRA-CAREFUL ON HOW THEY TALK AGAINST GEJ

[/size]

Hypocrisy is a trait Nigerians wear like a badge. I believe all humans are hypocritical but never care to notice. The only non hypocrites are dead people.

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Cement Price Ultimatum? / Saudi King Abdullah Vs Libya Leader Muamah Gaddafi / The Secret Diary Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.