Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto (4366 Views)

Earn Up To ₦500k Every Month With This / Start Your Own Local Dropshipping Business Today To Earn Up To N100k Monthly. / How To Earn Up To #10,000 Naira Weekly On Projectslib.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by SUJIMOTO: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Looking to earn more than 2 times your salary? Do you have an existing experience in sales? Have you sold over 20 million naira? Are you charismatic, confident, presentable and possess great communication skills? Are you a social butterfly? Do you think you have the charm and charisma to represent a luxury brand? Are you luxury oriented yourself? Are you the best at what you do?

If yes, Sujimoto is currently hiring for the position of SALES EXECUTIVE

Send your CV and social media handles to work@sujimotonig.com

Sujimoto is the no 1 luxury real estate company in Africa, that prides itself in delivering only the best, and our precepts are sophistication, luxury and diligence. Inferiority is a word that doesn’t exist in our vocabulary and we definitely do not associate ourselves with mediocrity.

check our social media handles:

Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/sujimotong/
Twitter @ sujimotogroup
Facebook @motoconstructionng

2 Likes

Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by viviangist: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Oga I Gat all you need ... but for me to work for 500k per month .... is not possible ...

If we can do it base of 10% per property .... yes i can gat as many customers as possible !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by danielblessing(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
OK cool.
Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by Haywhyluv: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
viviangist:
Oga I Gat all you need ... but for me to work for 500k per month .... is not possible ...

If we can do it base of 10% per property .... yes i can gat as many customers as possible !!!

Can I get Ur contact, I have some properties we can deal and get good commission, o need customers
Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by Masterbiodun: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
viviangist:

I can link you up with a company that can give you up to 15% on Govt verified properties asides periodic incentives...
Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by ohosi4real(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
I am available can you contact me for the work through my email: ohosilife@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Up To 500k Working Working For Sujimoto by HarunaWest(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
SUJIMOTO:
Looking to earn more than 2 times your salary? Do you have an existing experience in sales? Have you sold over 20 million naira? Are you charismatic, confident, presentable and possess great communication skills? Are you a social butterfly? Do you think you have the charm and charisma to represent a luxury brand? Are you luxury oriented yourself? Are you the best at what you do?

If yes, Sujimoto is currently hiring for the position of SALES EXECUTIVE

Send your CV and social media handles to work@sujimotonig.com

Sujimoto is the no 1 luxury real estate company in Africa, that prides itself in delivering only the best, and our precepts are sophistication, luxury and diligence. Inferiority is a word that doesn’t exist in our vocabulary and we definitely do not associate ourselves with mediocrity.

check our social media handles:

Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/sujimotong/
Twitter @ sujimotogroup
Facebook @motoconstructionng
People that have rich network wouldn't work for you. They would work for themselves instead.
You guys should invest more on social media marketing..That is where you can't get majority of your clients

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your Daily Crypto Trading Signals & Mentorship / Soap Production Line, New Year Promotiona Discount / Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.