Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse (1521 Views)

Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo) / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph (2) (3) (4)

Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by Blogger2021: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lorita Blessy Asimwe, a final year student of Uganda Christian University (UCU) was killed after a church collapsed in Kampala.

It was gathered that Asimwe was due to graduate on July 2, 2021, with a Bachelor of Human Resource Management, having sat for her final exams in January.

However, she suffered injuries when a ceiling of an auditorium collapsed on her and other congregants at the House of Rest Church at Fido Dido building in Kampala, during lunch hour prayers on Monday, March 15.

Asimwe was rushed to the Mulago National Referral Hospital where she died on on Tuesday, March 16 and was laid to rest on Wednesday, March 17th, at Kangulumira in Kayunga District.

Speaking at the funeral Mr Emmanuel Opolot, a cousin of the deceased, revealed she was a charming and jovial budding entrepreneur.

He said,

“She was a very jolly person and a sister who would always send me a message every morning to check on me. She has been a source of joy to us as a family.

“Being the first born, we had a lot of hope in her. Even when she was a lively person, she was also a responsible citizen because she had a small business of Chupa ku Chupa from which she would earn a living and also support her sisters. Chupa ku Chupa was a deal she had endorsed with beverage distributors to promote their brands”.

USE THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL ARTICLE...
https://www.onebaniblog.com/final-year-female-student-killed-in-church-building-collapse/

Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by Anigreat: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2021

I know that death is inevitable, that every mortal will one day breathe their last. But nobody deserves to die in such a painful way.

She's beautiful, nice curves she got there, but the beauty and the curves are now gone.. vanity upon vanity says Solomon in the book of Life.

Rest in peace.
Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by Rossoneri01: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hello would you be interested on a side project which would not interfere with what you are currently engaged in. Please this is strictly for only smart and entrepreneurial minded individuals only who are interested in making money via the internet.

My contact is on my profile, start up capital is $300

NB: Strictly for entrepreneurial and those with foresight who can sight good business opportunities
Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by lilvicky68(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chai RIP...Pls how much from Lagos to Kampala..omo their girls gather oh

Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by lkillbrokehoes: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mhen those curves and figure wasted, damn!

Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by SILVERLINES: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
That kind curves

Boyz no even chop ham sef

Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by cassidy1996(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
r.i.p
Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by Sailorsoldier1: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2021
"Fido Dido building" .... Hm, see building name.... No wonder it collapsed. See sweet wasted curves... RIP

Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by pozehnani(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Awwnnn... What a life.

Such a pretty Girl.

Sad.
Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by savageyoungboy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Chai!!!!
May her soul rest in peace

This world is not my home
I'm just passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
I have a lovin' mother
Just hovering up in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop
Until I shake her hand
She's waiting now for me
In Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternaly
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory
Their songs of sweetest praise
Drift back from Heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...
Re: Final Year Female Student Killed In Church Building Collapse by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2021
damn this girl carry waist oh

BENIGNANT FORTE | The Smiling Vicious Devourer / 2 Drivers Narrowly Escape Death While Car Racing In Abuja (video) / Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid)