Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) (1508 Views)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lady tearfully reveals what she saw inside packs of drinks she got for her kids cry

Take a listen and be careful out there everyone!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnt34rlt0Up/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-sGGja2O5s

1 Share

Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
May God continue to save us from the hands of all these evildoers
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Jennyclay(f): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is a serious case.

Let her get a good lawyer, then sue the company for food poisoning.

By the time the company pay her #50 million naira compensation for food poisoning, they won't try this nonsense again.
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Mbabula: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Very bad
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
This is a serious case.

Let her get a good lawyer then sue the company for food poisoning.
You can't sue for a drink you've opened already. The evidence is not strong enough to win a case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
A lot of people out there, making fakes of everything!
Not caring what their wicked acts could do to someone's health.

Dear parents, please please please, try to purchase a juice extractor and make natural juice for your children. (They even tastes way better)
If you can't afford to, give them whole fruits and water.
That way, you're sure of what they're taking.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Kajaard: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
With the sad state the country is in right now these crooks will continue cutting corners.

They need to be reprimanded. That's how they bastardised Eva water as well. Imagine people have make shift breweries at the back of their houses making toxic moonshine and putting them in brand name bottles. Sad.
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Jennyclay(f): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mariangeles:
A lot of people out there, making fakes of everything!
Not caring what their wicked acts could do to someone's health.

Dear parents, please please please, try to purchase a juice extractor and make natural juice for your children. (They even tastes way better)
If you can't afford to, give them whole fruits and water.
That way, you're sure of what they're taking.

Thanks.
Igbo men precisely are the one making fake of everything. They don't care what their wicked acts could do someone's health. They will even call it "business". Igbo men are so wicked.

May God Help us.
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Holybaddo: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anytime I want to eat anything made in Nigeria
Seriously I do get scared
Some companies workers do lots of crazy stuffs to the products

Especially uneducated ones and ones that are naturally dirty
After been to some companies
I can't eat Nigeria things without serious thinking even while eating it
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
habsydiamond:
May God continue to save us from the hands of all these evildoers

Amen o
Re: Lady Cry & Reveal What She Saw Inside Packs Of Drink She Got For Her Kids (vid) by Waakanda: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Shocking Events To Happen Before May 29 Warns APC, TINUBU, / The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life / Moment Northern Nigerians Loot Dangote Trailers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.