Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above (1242 Views)

In Need Of $2000 USD (reasonable Rate Please) / $200 In Two Month On Fiverr- Now $2000 in 7 month / Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above by nopoverty(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
you need fairly used cars like toyota,nissan etc. of japan origin?it comes in different types like toyota or nissan in a good and perfect condition.it is affordable.as little as $2000.if you are interested, call the number below

Re: Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above by nopoverty(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
The condition is still super! The engine, tyres, interior and exterior were in the very good condition you described
TOYOTA IPSUM
Dear Sejin

Sorry for the late response. I received my vehicle on 20th November 2009. The condition is still super! The engine, tyres, interior and exterior were in the very good condition you described. Your sales services were great. You have been very honest from start to finish. The timing for the delivery of the vehicle was very accurate. Remember I had asked you to delay the shipment for amost 3 weeks. So my arrival in Zambia (7th November) was the same day the ship docked in Dar.

Logistics staff have also been very helpful in ensuring I had the needed documentation for the vehicle. I had fears which the staff allayed through the efficient and quick responses and reminders I got each step of the vehicle purchasing process.
The website and webpage is always available 24/7. I am really grateful for your honesty and efficiency. You are second to none.
We celebrated the arrival of the car in style. Here are the pictures.

Regards,

Moffat Khosa from Zambia
01 June 2010

Re: Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above by nopoverty(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
the price will soon go up, hurry now to order
Re: Cheap Used Cars For Sale Btw. $2000 And Above by Aocent: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
Pls i need price,image and description of a car i can get at the rate of 250k and he shold be auto and have ac.if you can help with this.send it to aocentoluomo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Start A Friutful Business As A Student / How Many Internet Users In Lagos / Heat Press Business Bundles For Sale(print On Tshirts, Mugs, Plates, Cap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.