Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Save To Invest - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Save To Invest (85 Views)

Introducing Save To Own Land Scheme / Don't Save To Save; Save To Invest! / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save To Invest by Ogecentric(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thank God it's Friday ��.

To my dear young men and women alike out there, you might just have been drinking or partying your Properties all along yet you complain that you don't have money to buy land� or invest in Properties.

Mbok, don't get me wrong o, enjoyment is good o. Who no like enjoyment �.

The many people you look down on save daily and this has helped them pull their savings into Property acquisitions and investments.

Cutting down on stuffs like this (drinking, smoking, excess partying) can help you save some money daily and in a year that will amount to a whole lot.

Start making conscious decisions today.
�START SAVING TO INVEST.

Just send me a DM/chat today on 08120952153, I'll be glad to help put to good use that money you've been saving.

I remain yours truly
Ogechukwu Egbujor ( Your Lagos Realtor).

#fridayfrenzy #celebrationtime #spending #savetoinvest #beaninvestor #ogetherealtor #lagosrealtor #INVESTMENTMINDSET #realestate #ogecentric_properties_ng #investtoday #propertyinvestment #bigboystatus #Groovers #partyrockers

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Seaport To Begin Full Operations In 2023 / 638sqm Land For Sale / Contact 4th October Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.