Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant (1511 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Montessori International Primary School Port Harcourt And Lagos Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by Ilamina(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
.they go around

Saying their school is the best school in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by Reex12(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
BECAUSE YOU ARE FOOLISH AND AN IDIOT FOR CREATING THIS THREAD. USELESS WHO.RE
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by romunu(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Take am easy
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by sageb: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Ilamina:

.they go around

Saying their school is the best school in Nigeria
Do you mean montessori school in port harcourt? yes, it is one of the best in Rivers state.
why don't you like the school?
any cogent reason?
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by Ilamina(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
sageb:
Do you mean montessori school in port harcourt? yes, it is one of the best in Rivers state.
why don't you like the school?
any cogent reason?

Because I didnt go there
And they always bully us grove school students
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by sageb: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Ilamina:

Because I didnt go there And they always bully us grove school students
how old are you now? you need to outgrow such infant'/adolescent comparism.
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by edoairways: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Ilamina they are not arrogant rather they are proud of their school. Would you say such for graduate of Unilag, Uniben or Abu?
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by Ilamina(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
edoairways:
Ilamina they are not arrogant rather they are proud of their school. Would you say such for graduate of Unilag, Uniben or Abu?

Do you know the school
I am talking about
Re: Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant by edoairways: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ilamina:

Do you know the school
I am talking about
I don't need to know it's name

(1) (Reply)

Medicine Or Programming / what tribe has the highest percent of literate population? / Must-see! Warning For Africans: Brace Yourself For The West's Upcoming Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.