Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? (364 Views)

Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? / I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale / I Am A Chinese. I Am Now In China. I Can Provide The Goods I Need In Nigeria. My (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? by Gobdddd(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Personally, I don't understand.

My products left China on 31st December 2020.
I was told my container will reach to me by 2/3/21.
This was detailed in the manifest forwarded to me.

Today is 18th, nothing yet.
My agent continue to tell me to calm down, that he'll call me once goods are available.

Am a bit afraid. It's my first time of international business.

Why do you think there's such delay?

I was told ship takes a max of 60days to arrive here
Re: Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? by Mutemenot(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Each shipment comes with a tracking number. You should be able to know the exact location of your container if you can get it... I don't know your location or the nature of goods you imported, be informed that Lagos Shipments takes longer time these days ..

(1) (Reply)

Survival Fund: Have You Been Paid? / How To Verify Your Business Manager To Avoid Frequent Ad Account Disable And Res / Zenith Bank GMD Calls For Increased Impact Investment For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.