Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? (855 Views)

Why Hasn't Eko Atlantic Been Completed / Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? / First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by concho(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2023
I just checked Obi on Twitter, IG and Fb. I noticed he has not made a single comment regarding the election, despite all that has been said about the administrative fraud on the side of INEC and the obvious bully and intimidation in some PU

What could his silence mean??

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by mariahAngel(f): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2023
He's waiting for the results to be announced first, before taking the next step.

A wise man will be careful not to fall into the trap of the enemies.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Goodson15: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2023
GOD OF NATURE WILL DO HIS WORK,AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN OBIDATTI,THEY CAME WITH CLEAN HANDS cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by crestedaguiyi: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2023
The bible says a prudent man foreseeth the evil and hides himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by YungMillionaire: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Because Obi may be dull but he is smarter than his supporters. Obi knows he has lost the election fair and square.
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by yarimo(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2023
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC
concho:
I just checked Obi on Twitter, IG and Fb. I noticed he has not made a single comment regarding the election, despite all that has been said about the administrative fraud on the side of INEC and the obvious bully and intimidation in some PU

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Mightymanna(m): 1:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi lost fairly, he knows, Nigeria doesn't end at upper iweka and Aba
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by GentleChief: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC

Let me quote this for reference purposes.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Fahvvy: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:

Really? undecided...
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Nairalander248: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
concho:

That man never loose, what do you want him to say? He's gathering his fact...
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by obi4eze(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
He knows that he will be President. Tinubu will fraudulently be announced winner but will not rule. God cannot be mocked..

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:

It is one thing for the elections to be "free and fair", it is another thing for INEC to announce the real results.

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by 07kjb: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party agent has all the original results so no cause for alarm

OBI WILL ALWAYS RETRIEVE HIS MANDATE

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Roboto11: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Let me come and be going.

grin

Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by DesChyko: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
He's not a noisemaker normally. He only says what he will do.
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
They have spokesperson.....has atiku said anything?...if u dey follow Nigeria election, is a norm candidates won't say anything during collation.
Re: Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? by Soulvein: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
What do you want him to say?

(1) (Reply)

Need Companies Where I Can Get Offcut Nylon / Business Partner Needed To Open A Cybercafe / Heard "gold Power Unique" Changed Their Investment Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.