Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (38331 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Amuluonyenaego: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
very humble man...with almost 100 domestic staff, he was the one nailing the wall to hang pictures
oil dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Jones4190(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2021
by the time this woman is through with this man he will know why we hate igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by queenblossom(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2021
festacman:
Look at the childish tales FFK is telling to cover an avoidable scandal.

FFK should know that this case will end up damaging his brand and personality because his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, appears more prepared and more intelligent so far. He has been riding other women and having his way but you how it is said, "everyday for the thief and one day for the owner". Precious is proving a TIGRESS, which FFK did not envisage.

By the way, why should FFK deceive and use a vunerable young woman in the name of love, beget male children that were hitherto elusive to him and then dump the woman he 'fell in love' with, the woman who gave him sons in the refuse dump as though she was mere trash. I mean, deny infants who need their mother's love of this God's provision. That's undiluted callousness. That's satanic. For goodness sake, Precious is a human being with feelings.

If FFK is a Christian he claims, he should seek amicable out-of-court resolution. This whole sh*t is way too degrading for him and not good for the children now and in future.

In other saner climes, FFK would have been ordered by court to rent an apartment for Precious and his children as well as, unfailingly, pay lump sum monthly as children support.

He think that we are fools. He is not intelligent at all. A lier will always remain a lier.
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by leo22(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2021
You have domestic staff employed for every little job available and you hang pictures yourself?
And you also needed an aid to give press release in your defense?

Sometimes these think nigerians are shallow minded to believe these PR stunts when they are the ones exposing their foolishness.
By the way they do not care.
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Mitsurugi(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2021
dawnomike:
Wow! All i can say is thank you for being part of the sensible few.

What is sensible about that? Nigerians and our elite mentality. I have an aboki that washes my car but I wash it now and then too when I have the time. I do it even better than the aboki. FFK might be lying but then it could also be the truth. A lot of rich folks die because they become lazy over time leaving everything even the most basic of tasks to the help. Why is it so impossible to reason he could have wanted to nail it himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by agbolahan1991(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
very humble man...with almost 100 domestic staff, he was the one nailing the wall to hang pictures
Am not in support of him or any of his actions...
But as a man there are somethings u feel like doing yourself even if there are thousands of people on ground to do it
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by ayovenice(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2021
rainmoredays:
You see
dharmann fans....
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by wyqay: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2021
LIES EVERYWHERE
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by zabuur: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2021
So, next time he carries a gun threatening, we should believe he was busy hunting.

Since he had the hammer �, where are the nails? Where are the pictures / frames he was hanging?

Sorry, I forgot, he got nailed by the nails he was using just that, the hammer wasn't used to nail him.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by tonyashburton: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2021
When you see an intelligent person you know it.
One cold Heineken for you there.
bolaayenimo:
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Chummynoni(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Mitsurugi:

What is sensible about that? Nigerians and our elite mentality. I have an aboki that washes my car but I wash it now and then too when I have the time. I do it even better than the aboki. FFK might be lying but then it could also be the truth. A lot of rich folks die because they become lazy over time leaving everything even the most basic of tasks to the help. Why is it so impossible to reason he could have wanted to nail it himself?
do you have more than 50 workers?. i could believe the story if it was someone else, but for someone like FFK to hang frame by himself, that is impossible. FFK is a proud and lazy man. dont forget he harassed a man on air
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Funflipper: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmmm, I hia you. Tell your oga say na only him supporters buy the unnecessary lie. Next!
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Likasite: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2021
No Be Lie.....
The Domestic Staff Head Look Like Wall �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Aksnoopy: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Fear women! Snowhite is a bitter bitch who is bent on destroying the father of her kids no matter what. cool

A bitter revengeful Ex is more deadly than a Gabon viper serpent. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2021
festacman:
Look at the childish tales FFK is telling to cover an avoidable scandal. FFK should know that this case will end up damaging his brand and personality because his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, appears more prepared and more intelligent so far. He has been riding other women and having his way but you how it is said, "everyday for the thief and one day for the owner". Precious is proving a TIGRESS, which FFK did not envisage.

By the way, why should FFK deceive and use a vunerable young woman in the name of love, beget male children that were hitherto elusive to him and then dump the woman he 'fell in love' with, the woman who gave him sons in the refuse dump as though she was mere trash. I mean, deny infants who need their mother's love of this God's provision. That's undiluted callousness. That's satanic. For goodness sake, Precious is a human being with feelings.

If FFK is a Christian he claims, he should seek amicable out-of-court resolution. This whole sh*t is way too degrading for him and not good for the children now and in future.

In other saner climes, FFK would have been ordered by court to rent an apartment for Precious and his children as well as, unfailingly, pay lump sum monthly as children support.

Funny thing is none of those defending FFK would stand and watch their sisters or daughters suffer the same thing Precious is going through witnout fighting. Not even FFK will.
Shut up in peace! It is weaklings like you that make men of these days weak and inconsequential! Why are you supporting a well known prostitute over and against your own gender? Are you sick? What is wrong with foolish young men of this generation?

What did Precious your new god pass through?

If you don't know when you are being manipulated just keep quiet. WEAKLING!
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by DSC7: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
Too many lies in one write up
*He was hanging new pictures (what are his staff for?)

*Had no idea his wife was filming (It's visible to the blind in the video he knew someone was upstairs filming)

*Doctored voice over (Nurse voice over nkor?)

There's nothing as tasking as trying to cover up with lies... Very tasking job

So because he have maids he should not fix anything he feels like fixing by himself in his house?......

Did he use the hammer on any of his staffs?.....

Make una dey reason straight abeg...
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2021
If you are a man here and you are supporting Precious, then you are cursed with foolishness! Very very foolish indeed! Very very. Easily manipulated. You are the reason women rides roughed over some men. You are a non entity.

And if you are tired of being a man just join bobrisky.

How can a well known prostitute be manipulating you like a ready made fool?

I am 100% with Femi Fani Kayode. Because I know that Precious is hunting for money and fame. And I will be damned to give a prostitute that opportunity. Foolish young men, wake up!
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by wany(f): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Shut up in peace! It is weaklings like you that make men of these days weak and inconsequential! Why are you supporting a well known prostitute over and against your own gender? Are you sick? What is wrong with foolish young men of this generation?

You are the weakling here,so because he is a man he shouldn't say the truth.and for calling her a prostitute it takes one to know one(brostitute) undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:

100 what?
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by TheMostComplex1: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Why do I feel I am listening to a false video statement. I hope you people finished hanging the frames that day with you holding on to the stool and ur Oga personally using the hammer and d nail in a house with over 55 staffs. Issorite

FFK better allow Precious to have access to her children instead of fighting dirty as usual
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by abbey37(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Too many hypocrisy in this country, we just enjoying bashing people without being objective particularly the faceless e-warriors and this under aged online children, how many of you will take half of what precious did to FFK? He is practically financing her entire family, set her up in several businesses (failed in all), she dubiously extorted him and ontop of it all goes about sleeping with several men outside her marriage, it was even reported she tried to harm her own children just to get at FFK, This is not to validate FFK he has a lot of issues himself but lets call a spade a spade precious does not appear to be a good woman and no sensible court would hand over custody to a mentally unstable, morally corrupt and financial dependent woman like her for the safety and well being of the children. This video also proves nothing as well, does it prooves any intent to attack the staff? NO
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by festacman(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

I am not a fat head like you. You and who are doing gender war? I don't do herd mentality. I have mind of my own. I guess you are still young with infantile mentality. It is your type that will call others prostitutes but treat your wife and daughters special, when you eventually grow up and marry. Please, leave me out of your gender trash.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by ekestic1976(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Naughty Naijaman.
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Bukden16(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:

You deserve an award.
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2021
festacman:

I am not a fat head like you. You and who are doing gender war? I don't do herd mentality. I have mind of my own. I guess you are still young with infantile mentality. It is your type that will call others prostitutes but treat your wife and daughters special, when you eventually grow up and marry. Please, leave me out of your gender trash.
Where is the proof? Weak and childish men like you sell your gender down the line to impress women. Where were you when FFK was spending millions on she and her family? Where where you when she was opening her legs and for him? You are a complete disgrace to your gender. A complete and total misfit, harbouring self hatred against your own gender.

Just shut up your tiny head. It is a deep shame when men like you who lack deductive reasoning and ability to dissect information properly come in the public to cast unfounded aspersions on their own gender. Do you wish you were a woman? Go for gender reassignment surgery! Are you habouring hopes of sleeping with precious, then be a man and go and talk directly to her. Maybe you are the 'Angel' she has been waiting for. Ode! Na una type dey sell una papa and mama carry money give prostitute.

I am deeply ashamed of you.
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by whirlwind7(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Been laughing uncontrollably since I read this.
Exactly what occured to me when I saw the topic.
There is no freaking way FFK will condescend to do such a chore, with his type of personality. He has domestic servants for everything, from brushing his teeth, wiping his ass after pooing, to spoon feeding him.
See how the crook hid the hammer once he realized he was being filmed by his wife. He wouldn't have hid it if he didn't mean to do something nasty with it.
This APC govt has infected every public person to come up with very stvpid and childish lies.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2021
lol.. we see things differently grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Kamachicho(f): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Luther0luther:
Lol...someone with over 50 staff ,just decided to hang pictures , with a body guard on standby

Story for the gods!! grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by Tapout(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2021
so it not the same man that insulted a reporter??
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by netmillionaires(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2021
You got me there. Exactly what I wanted to say. Not everyone in Nigeria is a zombie.

bolaayenimo:
Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by festacman(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Where is the proof? Weak and childish men like you sell your gender down the line to impress women. Where were you when FFK was spending millions on she and her family? Where where you when she was opening her legs and for him? You are a complete disgrace to your gender. A complete and total misfit, harbouring self hatred against your own gender.

Just shut up your tiny head. It is a deep shame when men like you who lack deductive reasoning and ability to dissect information properly come in the public to cast unfounded aspersions on their own gender. Do you wish you were a woman? Go for gender reassignment surgery! Are you habouring hopes of sleeping with precious, then be a man and go and talk directly to her. Maybe you are the 'Angel' she has been waiting for. Ode! Na una type dey sell una papa and mama carry money give prostitute.

I am deeply ashamed of you.

God forbid that at my age, learning and exposure, I will be yoked with a fat head like you or defend FFK's dark-heartedness in the name of male gender solidarity. God forbid.

When you grow up, you will know better. It has been nice engaging you. Have a nice day and stay safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide by KosiGee(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
My pop was once holding knife peeling orange and then came out to scold us for hitting the louvres with health 4, things like this happen

Did your pop have a body guard with him when he was scolding you?

Did he hid the knife and incoherently continued to scold you when he noticed your mum was standing at the top of the stairs observing??.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.