Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola (1320 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by ayloveit: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fhgNxCTNE
“My husband is very Broke and does not even Have A Functioning Gbola, I use Vibrators to satisfy myself” - Actress Nkechi Blessing Makes Jaw Dropping Revelation after her husband came on IG live to Disgrace her and announce to the world that they have Parted Ways, Recall she and her Now Ex Husband always Post Couple Goals Photos and videos on Instagram!!
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by yuping(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2022
undecided I guess couples goals hit the wood work.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Ecos(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by sehin79(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2022
chaii ... see what happens when you get involve with a RAZZ woman...
the gye no get money again... but u clearly stated he pays for all your tickets etc..if you can lie then who is believe you now...
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2022
ayloveit:

“My husband is very Broke and does not even Have A Functioning Gbola, I use Vibrators to satisfy myself” - Actress Nkechi Blessing Makes Jaw Dropping Revelation after her husband came on IG live to Disgrace her and announce to the world that they have Parted Ways, Recall she and her Now Ex Husband always Post Couple Goals Photos and videos on Instagram!!

Living for gram
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Venerable612(m): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Love should not be the only reason people get married.

It’s a shame that at some point these folks loved each other!

If you are not ready to tolerate your partner forever, just remain unmarried.

But these days the marriage vows don’t mean much to a lot of people.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by truthCoder: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2022
ayloveit:

People who know Nkechi at her beginning days at Social club road will understand that the guy is not the problem.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Painandgain(f): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2022
truthCoder:

People who know Nkechi at her beginning days at Social club road will understand that the guy is not the problem.

Exactly o. Nkechi omo Iya Nkechi for perecity ahh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by truthCoder: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Painandgain:

Exactly o. Nkechi omo Iya Nkechi for perecity ahh!!!

Those days when Abule Egba had the best night life before that police DPO messed things up.

Nkechi would sit down on her chair at her mum’s beer parlour, doing her coded things whilst her mum with heavy make-up observed. Nkechi was slimmer and more beautiful then.

No single man can satisfy Nkechi after the childhood she was exposed to. She adores her mum but her mum was her problem genesis.

There are many things i know but which i would not reveal.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Looking at that Nkechi face all I see is trouble, I wonder how reall niggas can't spot a potential LovePeddler when the see one, I guess the dude married her for her fame and money, well he just gat served undecided undecided undecided

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2022
I know she will criticize his bedroom performance just to get at him undecided but since she already has a functioning kpekus she should move along

(1) (Reply)

Your Mama No See The Puff Puff Way You Carry For Your Yansh”. / Don't Be Afraid Of The Word Nigger: There Are Black And White Edomites / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Finally Revealed Their Son's Face In A Cute Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.