Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked (34776 Views)

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Shaking my head
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by neutralmind: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
So she's married?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by orlaglobal234: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2021
You don't even worth Pasuma level madam but Pasuma can only help you to check what is under your pant
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Cooldiipo(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2021
angry
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by juman(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Pasuma wonder.
Oganla 1.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by chasamolu: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
Jaiye which husband? Don't let me open your diary here ooo

Wetin you gain if you no open her dairy? Shebi we go give you Grammy for that now. Oya Grammy waiting please Mr Yanch opener

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
I like this woman and I don't care about what she does behind the scene ! She is very talented, pretty and sexy. My milf spec !

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Kakamorufu(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Paso af harvest her on the low jare.
she's forming motivational speaker
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Oizee(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2021
ok....I like d woman Sha, so versatile

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by tolux247(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
omoadeleye:
Your husband wouldn't worry about you going for months cause there would be enough spaces to bring some side chics to the house...

So stfu and stop feeling important.

The man is not useless like you....

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by tolux247(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
omoadeleye:
Your husband wouldn't worry about you going for months cause there would be enough spaces to bring some side chics to the house...

So stfu and stop feeling important.

The man is not useless like you....

neutralmind:
So she's married?

Blessed with 2kids
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Ogilinsaka: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2021
chasamolu:

Wetin you gain if you no open her dairy? Shebi we go give you Grammy for that now. Oya Grammy waiting please Mr Yanch opener

She's my friend. Will spare her the drama
Even Paso na my person
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by At10tion: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2021
I'm shocked to hear this though!
I thought she already has two kids for Pasuma. That's funny, lol.
It's well madam, keep flying.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by GABRIEL6036: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS ONE WEY PASO DON HARVEST HER PUNA FINISH grin
Shame on you. She has just come out openly to clear the air off her having affairs with Pasuma still yet u ain't satisfied. You better shut your trash.. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by mhktaryan: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Anytime u hear plenty shalaye like ds, then smtin fishy's probably going dwn
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Totalconcept(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Go out for seven month and you still here telling me that you and Your husband understand each other. Absent for seven month yeh good seven month someone still kicking someone for seven month base on a project. It has to be a 24 hours season film project
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by McCoy9067(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for Business

Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by oluwagbenga98327: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
I like this woman and I don't care about what she does behind the scene ! She is very talented, pretty and sexy. My milf spec !
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Cashify: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Really
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Sheezybobby(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Cashify:
Really
Hmm
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Bimpe29: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Haba!

How did you know? grin

OBALOLA55:
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by vision2050: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
it will get to you one day. You will understand better. Peddling rumours about someone is bad.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by Kayharry(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2021
oluwagbenga98327:
Agent gary we don hear o.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked by ableguy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
onoms4luv:
Is okay

Your pride big ooo
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Famous Artistes Who Are Copy Cats / Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour / Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.