Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe (716 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by Salimsalimsaleh: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Man confesses of drinking woman's urine with blood, while travelling to Europe via desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFL0qAiqWJQ

Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by LawLab247: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by Blakjewelry(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2021
I won't waste my data on such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by budaatum: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Can someone with the data and the time to waste please tell me if water finish for road or what?
Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:
Can someone with the data and the time to waste please tell me if water finish for road or what?

They were in desert so no water they had to drink whatever liquid they can find, so whoever has urine they will drink that to survive.
So the only thing they had was one woman's urine that had small blood in it, you either drink or die if thirst the choice is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by budaatum: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

They were in desert so no water they had to drink whatever liquid they can find, so whoever has urine they will drink that to survive.
So the only thing they had was one woman's urine that had small blood in it, you either drink or die if thirst the choice is yours.

Thanks. Op might have added "to survive in the desert" so it does not sound like some juju ritual, but Naija must sensationalise I guess.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by Kosk: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by harmargedon: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2021
if you click, then you're on your own.
Re: Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe by cassidy1996(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I won't waste my data on such
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Outside Nigeria Then Changing A Holiday Visa To Students Visa Over / DHL Shipping From China / BREAKING: UK Suspends Processing Of Visa Applications From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.