Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. (1114 Views)

A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer / Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) / See Inside The 2-Story Hotel-On-Wheels That Was Built From A Mercedes-Benz Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. by FradorMedia: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2021

Engr. Alex Akwuiwu, The Imo born Spanish-trained automobile engineer, constructs a celebrity-styled car from the scratch.
There have been notable efforts from Nigerians, to make great impacts in the automobile industry. It is worthy to note and mention the pioneer in this regard, in the person of Dr. Ezekiel Izuogu, who hails from Akokwa (a town in Imo State).

Amidst shortfalls (including research and auto-design) stalling remarkable developments in Nigeria’s automobile industry, comes another automobile guru, Engr. Alex Akwuiwu, who is so conscious of making a giant imprint in that sector.

Engr. Alex started his journey as an automobile engineer in Europe, he moved to Nigeria thereafter, to contribute his experience to the growth of Nigeria’s development in its automobile industry. As an automobile engineer, his design ideas could spell the genesis of indigenous exotic cars in Nigeria. Below is a snippet from an interview he granted... More photos...https://www.fradormedia.com/2021/03/an-exotic-car-built-from-the-scratch-by-engr-alex-akwuiwu.html

1 Like

Re: An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2021
I'm still looking for the exotic. this one wey be like advanced keke napep
Re: An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2021

Op no be only exotic⚫

1 Like

Re: An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2021

Op no be only exotic⚫
Re: An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. by Kayberg: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nice one there….

I know if this was built by Ducati, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ferrari amongst others, people will call it vintage sport car.
I wonder when Nigerians will ever begin to support their own innovations….
I wonder when.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD @@@@@@ SOLD @@@@@ SOLD. @@@@@ / Barely Used 2014 Honda Accord / 3 Units Of Clean Nigerian Used Muscle 08 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.