Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Here Is My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is My Dream (280 Views)

My Dream About Rapture / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My Dream by markkuss: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2021
I remembered vividly in my dream. I was with my senior brother and a childhood friend of mine..we were at a passage chatting when all of a sudden, my friends mother came, greeted us and was about to leave. she paused and said let me give you Christmas gift. she now opened her bag, brought out 2 PCs of 200 notes .I remembered collecting it and putting it in my pocket. I thanked her and woke up..

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Dream by ayourbamie: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Something good is coming your way
Re: Here Is My Dream by CrazyMan(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2021
ayourbamie:
Something good is coming your way
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
markkuss:
I remembered vividly in my dream. I was with my senior brother and a childhood friend of mine..we were at a passage chatting when all of a sudden, my friends mother came, greeted us and was about to leave. she paused and said let me give you Christmas gift. she now opened her bag, brought out 2 PCs of 200 notes .I remembered collecting it and putting it in my pocket. I thanked her and woke up..
You woke up and then? ...did you find the N200 note in your pant pocket? undecided
Re: Here Is My Dream by markkuss: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You woke up and then? ...did you find the N200 note in your pant pocket? undecided

ode!!!
Re: Here Is My Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
markkuss:
ode!!!
This from one who comes here to tell stories of a dream he had? undecided
Re: Here Is My Dream by markkuss: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This from one who comes here to tell stories of a dream he had? undecided

yes!!..because your comment was like that of the quote
Re: Here Is My Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
markkuss:
yes!!..because your comment was like that of the quote
My comment? I simply followed your story into the real world just in the same way as you attempt to do here, by asking exactly where the N200 you were given ended up. undecided
Re: Here Is My Dream by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
markkuss:
It's A Good Dream. It Could Mean Finacial Favour, Comfort Or Happiness.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Murdered Right Inside His Church In Abuja / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Give Her 1million For Treatment / Holy Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.