Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Economic Jihad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Jihad (188 Views)

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Jihad by VEXT: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2021
We have five Forms of Jihad
Spiritual Jihad
Violent Jihad
Psychological Jihad
Stealth Jihad
Economic Jihad
Today you will understand what is happening in the Nigerian Oil Industry is nothing but Economic Jihad

Yesterday in a revelation , I saw myself walking towards Kaduna Refinery as I was approaching the refinery the road was cut off and their was an obstacle I couldn't go further what is the obstacle . The Obstacle is the small stream that you know now before you get to the refinery became a river and I saw 100s of White Fulani cows drinking water from the River. I could cross the river because it wasn't so deep and get to my destination Kaduna Refinery but the Fulani Cows covered everywhere I couldn't pass through them no access to the refinery.

NINE TOP CRUDE OIL PRODUCING STATES

Akwa Ibom- the largest oil producer with 31.4% (504,000 BPD)
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD)
SOURCE - Nigerian bureau of Statistics 2017

APPOINTMENTS INTO OIL INDUSTRY POSITIONS

1 Malami Shehu-MD/PH Refinery. - NORTHERNER

2 Muhammed Abah-MD/Warri Refinery - NORTHERNER

3 Umar Ajiya-MD/MPMC - NORTHERNER

4 Bala Wunti-GGM/CP&S - NORTHERNER

5 Usman Yusuf-GMD/STA-Tech - NORTHERNER

6 Ahmadu Katagum-GGM/Shipping/Down Stream - NORTHERNER

7 Kallamu Abdullahi-GGM/Renewable Energy - NORTHERNER

8 Shaibu Musa-MD/Medical Services Limited - NORTHERNER

9 Ibrahim Birma-GGM/Governance - NORTHERNER

10 Faruk Ahmed-MD/Product/Marketing - NORTHERNER

11. Mohammadu Buhari - Petroleum Minister - NORTHERNER

THE SOUTH-WEST
1 Adewale Ladenegan-MD/Kaduna Refinery
2 Adeyemi Adetunji-MD/Retails
3 Bola Afolabi-GGM/Research/Development

THE SOUTH-SOUTH
1 Roland Ewubare-Group G/M
2 Diepriye Tariab-MD/IDSL

THE SOUTH-EAST= 0

Oil Wells or Blocks in NORTH = 0
Oil wells in the south= 77
Managerial positions in NNPC=15
Total managerial occupied by northerners =15.

There are seventy seven (77) crude oil wells and blocks in the country. There are fifteen (15) top managerial positions in NNPC, they are all being occupied by Northerners.
Akwa Ibom state has nothing and no appointment to justify her enormous wealth despite the fact that 504,000 barrels of crude oil amounting to 50.4 million dollars over 18 billion naira is been extracted from the State every day while they live in polluted environments and survive eating crumbs from our wealth. Delta state has nothing to show for the trillions of naira generated yearly from crude oil extracted from her. Same goes to the other oil producing states ..

I AM FROM THE NORTH BUT I HATE INJUSTICE DONE UNDER THE PRETEXT OF RELIGION

Many Nigerians both Christians and Muslims including Niger Delta people. don't Know that Islam is stamped on our Oil just as Arabic is stamped on the Naira , this is deep mystery deliberately done Spiritually not Physically.. The true Spiritual meaning of the Arabic Inscription on our Naira is Naira will only work for Muslims not Christians. Spiritual Muslims not this ones that knows nothing (Jahillai) , will understand what I mean. Forget the argument that Colonial Masters put Arabic on the Nigerian Pounds who handed Nigeria to the Fulanis is it not the British?

Christians have been sleeping for a long time thinking in the NIGERIAN PROJECT we are on the same people with this people. Christians are so busy with the NIGERIAN PROJECT they are so busy with the ISLAMIC PROJECT

But God has already answered our Prayers Nigerians the Spirit of Sir Ahmadu Bello Sarduana of Sokoto though dead since 1966 but have been ruling Nigeria is broken in the spiritual realm . Fulanis have no control over this Nation Nigeria in the Spirit it will soon Manifest in the Physical . #NEW NIGERIA

AND BY THE REASON OF THE REVELATION I GOT YESTERDAY I BREAK ECONOMIC JIHAD IN THIS COUNTRY. , I BREAK THE GRIP OF THE FULANIS OVER THE OIL INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA IN JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED NAME

THE ENEMY OF NIGERIA IS NO ANY OTHER PERSON BUT PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI MAY GOD REMOVE HIM FROM THAT SEAT I DON'T KNOW HOW IF HE REFUSED TO REPENT PEOPLE HAVE DIED AND SUFFERED UNDER HIS REGIME NIGERIA HAS GONE DOWN ECONOMICALLY UNDER HIS REGIME.

SHEKINAH!

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/234968691650684/

Re: Economic Jihad by Standing5(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Economic Jihad has been on since the civil war was declared closed.
If you are the north and you just just crushed a southern secession resistance, can you move all the oil in ND across the country at once as part of your victory loot?
You need a new structure to slowly transfer this humongous resource and that's what Nigeria is.
Re: Economic Jihad by Aketi2: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Will the shortsighted Southerner understand? Their hatred for the blessed ones had made all off them to be down.
Re: Economic Jihad by kettykin: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Standing5:
Economic Jihad has been on since the civil war was declared closed.
If you are the north and you just just crushed a southern secession resistance, can you move all the oil in ND across the country at once as part of your victory loot?
You need a new structure to slowly transfer this humongous resource and that's what Nigeria is.

But the Niger Deltans fought for one Nigeria , particularly Ijaws end Edo , so how come tthe oil capital is not in Ijaw Land and or Edo land and how come they are only occupying very few top positions in the oil industry , i can understand the exclusion of igbos but that of Niger delta exclusion is satanci and demonic
Re: Economic Jihad by Standing5(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
kettykin:

But the Niger Deltans fought for one Nigeria , particularly Ijaws end Edo , so how come tthe oil capital is not in Ijaw Land and or Edo land and how come they are only occupying very few top positions in the oil industry , i can understand the exclusion of igbos but that of Niger delta exclusion is satanci and demonic
There are still ND people in the army and police that will attempt to crush another resistance. The civil war was a little bit ambiguous for the ND because they were split befween the western and eastern region.
Re: Economic Jihad by kettykin: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Standing5:
There are still ND people in the army and police that will attempt to crush another resistance. The civil war was a little bit ambiguous for the ND because they were split befween the western and eastern region.

At least they should be rewarded with oil capital and some juicy oil positions
Re: Economic Jihad by Easternmind(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
kettykin:

At least they should be rewarded with oil capital and some juicy oil positions
Not in Nigeria though.

(1) (Reply)

Anarchy And The Handwriting On The Wall, By Hassan Gimba / Six Ways To Survive In Nigeria / Spokesman Of Afenifere Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.