Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19153 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by todaynewsreview: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Boko Haram group has called on her fighters to intensify attacks especially this Month of Ramadan. The group in second video in a week according to Rita Katz, the Director of SITE Intelligence Group calls for action during Ramadan.

In the video according to Katz;

“BokoHaram, in 2nd vid in a week, and following its bloody Mar. 24 attack in Chad, calls for action during #Ramadan w/ fighter calling it the month of “jihad, invasion, and conquests.” Interestingly, Boko cont’s to produce its vids as #ISIS W. Africa Prov”

https://ijam.ng/boko-haram-calls-for-jihad-invasion-and-conquests-in-new-video/

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Americafighter: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
toor
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Unitedstates54: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
INDEED ! Attack against boko haram is attacked against the north .. Muhammad Buhari√

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Unitedstates54: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
It's In Quran, They Must Kill During And After Ramadan As Read In Quran
Islamic ijahad derived pleasure in killing mostly the innocents !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Unitedstates54:
Islamic ijahad derived pleasure in killing mostly the innocents !

Exactly

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by realstars: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Boko Haram That Was Crushed To Dead? Who Is Fighting Who? And Who Is Winning Who?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by SpatialKing(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Today Boko Haram wants to surrender
Tomorrow they are calling for Jihad....

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by todaynewsreview: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Be sure before posting what don't know oh.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Buratai is that you?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by gloriaunobi(f): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2020
grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2020
while this miscreants are planning to unleash evil on NA, the NA boss is planning a welcome party for them

whenever you're talking about incompetency and a mere decorated General, tagged Burutai as a reference point

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2020
todaynewsreview:

I'm very sure, if you need the verses I'll show u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Racoon(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Guess these are the same idiots the Nigeria army said it's ready to receive if they surrender? Then, it can be asserted that Nigeria is being ruled & terrorized by the same band of terrorists

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by JAMO84: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I'm very sure, if you need the verses I'll show u
And I will show you many violent verses in the bible, after I also kill the context

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2020
JAMO84:
And I will show you many violent verses in the bible, after I also kill the context

Good Let's go... PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE GOD OF MOSES, ISAAC AND ABRAHAM said we should kill MUSLIM from the Bible, I'll show you many verses in quran where allah ur god that was caged inside the black stone of kaaba said you should always kill Christians and Jews.. Let's go

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Afolabimills(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Meanwhile the nig army is already begging shekarau bokoboys they will accept him forgive him useless govt useless military

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Karemarealty288(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Burantai why why why...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2020
JAMO84:

Slave, let's go or you're scared grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by saaron(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Yet lying Taqiyya and self deception advocates have the audacity to say Boko haram terrorist are not muslims. What is more muslim than waging Jihad against infidels to spread their terrorist religion islam?
Never allow these muslims deceive you, boko haram like other major terrorist groups in the world are the REAL MUSLIMS. These are the ones following the footsteps of their prophet.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by princemillla(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Kindly give me the surah, verse and chapter that instruct this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by ChoCho54(f): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Did he lie?

Allah be pressed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by todaynewsreview: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Did he lie?

Allah be pressed!

May not know sha but the context he/she used it is uncalled for
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Adiola(f): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2020
princemillla:

you are not a true Muslim if you ask that kind of question

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Hotspotbro(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Good Let's go... PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE GOD OF MOSES, ISAAC AND ABRAHAM said we should kill MUSLIM from the Bible, I'll show you many verses in quran where allah ur god that was caged inside the black stone of kaaba said you should always kill Christians and Jews.. Let's go
let's see the verse. Please
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by princemillla(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Adiola:
you are not a true Muslim if you ask that kind of question

Wether I am or not I need the surah and the verse.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2020
i just hope the Nigerian Military will take this threat seriously. ....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2020
they said he want to surrender...lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Hotspotbro:
let's see the verse. Please
I thought you wanna show me violence verses in Bible, or you have no idea?? Just show me kill Muslims in the Bible

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
princemillla:

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
I thought FG said Shekau was ready to surrender... what is this planned invasion by Boko Haram, again?
This movie script is crazy.
NIGERIA Army vs Boko Haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri / Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.