Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) (70177 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by ebukajay184: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head And Body Parts Pounded (Video)

A member of Supreme Vikings Confraternity, 27-year old, Nzubechukwu Victor, has given a shocking account of how he and other members of his group murdered and beheaded Ugochukwu Igwilo, a member of a rival group, Neo - Black Movement ( Confraternity) in Abia State on March 6, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that has gone viral, Nzubechukwu who is the last child in a family of five said he and other members of his cult group lured Igwilo to a place where he shot and beheaded the deceased.

He said his other cult member cut the hand and private part of the deceased which they took to a herbalist who grounded it and also made one of them pound the body part. He said he filmed himself beheading the deceased and later released the video.

Nzube said they killed Igwilo because sometime in 2020, he led a squad that killed one of their members. He said he regrets his actions and wished he can be forgiven.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqmjY-GyRu8

https://igberetvnews.com/1385451/cultist-beheads-rival-cultist-abia-gets-head-body-parts-pounded-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by espn(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2021
forgiveness? Nah in this case it is a sin...

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2021
He said his other cult member cut the hand and private part of the deceased which they took to a herbalist who grounded it and also made one of them pound the body part. He said he filmed himself beheading the deceased and later released the video.

It is Finished! This is the Generation that will taste the undiluted Wrath of GOD as recorded in the book of Revelation!
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2021
15years in cult no job no house no family no sense no future.... Guy who really goes you?

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Amb1045(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
So painful they killed that young man. DJ naked wire. a guy with heart of gold, who has help a lot of young guys through his work. una no go get peace till death. watch the confession carefully you will understand this is not cultist related killing rather young yahoo plus guys. They invited him to the shrine, one of their friend brought him there from their talk. Egede man way done kill akpaman before no dee follow akpaman do friend. The confession is a cook up story to cover the real case. This is blood money case or pure jealousy of his DJ BUSINESS. Police should dig deep to find the incident.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by millionboi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bad
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Bigdaddyizu12(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Damn niggar,
This is not alright

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by gambia(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wasted youth. I dont know what people enjoy in cultism.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by tigook: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Cultists are very brutal in the Eastern part of Nigeria.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Spending123: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
15years in cult
no job
no house
no family
no sense
no future.... Guy who really goes you?

In village people goes am.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Enudapan: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Shun cultism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by haywire07(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
His mates are out there looking for ways to get rich, he at his old age is out there seeking respect by putting fear in others, yet broke.

As in ehn, the moment you graduate, you need to drop your level of commitment to the game and face a pure hustle.

If the hustle eventually pays, then you can simply attend meetings of lords... Not mingling with thugs anymore.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eleko1: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
sad iPOB yweets sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by doxijaw: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Getting closer.

You need no prophesy to understand how things will play out.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by onoms4luv(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
No be the guy still dey yarn so?

make una stone die na....

how can you be so cruel... God forbid any cultists in the house.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Anigreat: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

Believe me, cultism does no one any good rather than brutal and disastrous end. Stay away from cultism..

21 Likes

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sighs....
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by macaranta(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
See how they're wasting their lives, sad one.
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Mandela27: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
How I found my way out of this mess still baffles me

some people get killed after renouncing or after backing off but here I am...5years don waka and I still dey this ogbodo, men wey supposed fall me don go down finish...I'm a free man!

modified*

Those mad people quoting me,una papa!!!
If ur leg strong,find me weda ur skull no go roll.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
I can't waste my R. I. P on any of them.. There's no value in Cultism...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by macaranta(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
pashiano:
please ,Is there any body holding forex tutorial
See my signature, free for first 20 students(just to get social proof and reviews)
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by JosephXavier: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
You have been forgiven.

Go and kill no more in the prison

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Mindlog: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Amb1045:
So painful they killed that young man. DJ naked wire. a guy with heart of gold, who has help a lot of young guys through his work. una no go get peace till death

Is he not a cultist as stated?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
I blame Wole Soyinka for this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by KoshCAD: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why do they like pounding human beings like yam in igboland for ritual like this. Hian, these people wicked o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Whitecoal711: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmm
You behead someone's son head pound and probably ate his flesh, and now you pleading for mercy, you crying for forgiveness because you were caught, isn't it
Only God can forgive you

7 Likes

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Sunsets: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims / 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / Armed Robber Died In Action In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.