Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) (70205 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Hotbutt(f): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Nonsense post and comments.

Even Cultists both Current and Retired Would come here and type....

"Stay Away From Cultism"
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by chiste1: 4:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Ogademo1:

WhatsApp me +234 7066035301

Be careful oo,..many are reapers. Dem go just collect your money for nothing.
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Wolfeye: 4:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is Finished! This is the Generation that will taste the undiluted Wrath of GOD as recorded in the book of Revelation!
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

Babagida and Buhari, obasanjo and all your politicians have all done worse when is the wrath coming for them??
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by NorthernMan: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
of Africa don’t forgive , many Vikings will go down as a warning to others .

Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Mandela27:
How I found my way out of this mess still baffles me

some people get killed after renouncing or after backing off but here I am...5years don waka and I still dey this ogbodo, men wey supposed fall me don go down finish...I'm a free man!

modified*

Those mad people quoting me,una papa!!!
If ur leg strong,find me weda ur skull no go roll.
Back yourself up and be absolutely free without one single fear only in Christ alone

Happy for you bro
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
StoneColdStun:

There's a video tutorial with 70% wins and other PDF tutorials with me. If you want you can reach out.
drop me some
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Tvoice:

Oga abeg tell me the chapter for bible
read genesis chapter 6 Vs 1-6
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

How well do you know the DJ naked wire,the day you join cult na,if you like talk and feel say nobody know, na ur fellowship man go tell rival say u see that guy,na our man go if anything happen to am , everywhere go cast,na map when no 1 get na im they dae use hit,2017 eiye vs ayes,a lecturer from University of Benin was shot right in front of his children while preparing for Sunday service, people never believed the man was a cultist,Gee na only urself u know.these cultists hardly kill a Jew,them dae investigate pass police sef.unless as a Jew u look like a target ,2012 in abraka, Vikings vs aye,my friend just took off his no 10 arsenal Jersey because he was substituted , the guy that wore the no 10 and replaced him on the field of play was brutally killed in less than five minutes of the substitution,only God gat everyone...know now
can you imagine? It's obvious they came for the guy he substituted
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2021
NorthernMan:
of Africa don’t forgive , many Vikings will go down as a warning to others .

bro say yes to Jesus Christ and have peace for once in your life
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by dankorode(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tvoice:

enhen na , u wan turn me to sunday school teacher na, abi ? embarassed
OK,Genesis 6vs6.
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Tvoice: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
eagleonearth:
read genesis chapter 6 Vs 1-6

U don go do research come back abi, since yesterday , u think say I no know abi
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tvoice:

U don go do research come back abi, since yesterday , u think say I no know abi
whether I researched or have known it before, it's important you discover the truth
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Petyprince: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
joey150:

How does the unfortunate action of one Nzube in Abia affect the entire naija men?

If I check well, you will say you are a feminist.

When in truth, you're hiding your disdain for men under feminism.
[/s]
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by aspiring44: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2021
haywire07:
His mates are out there looking for ways to get rich, he at his old age is out there seeking respect by putting fear in others, yet broke.

As in ehn, the moment you graduate, you need to drop your level of commitment to the game and face a pure hustle.

If the hustle eventually pays, then you can simply attend meetings of lords... Not mingling with thugs anymore.

Any meetings that cannot impact positively into the lives of others , it's occultic and diabolical .

That's why they are cultists.
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Tvoice: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
eagleonearth:
whether I researched or have known it before, it's important you discover the truth

I only wanted u to get ur fact right , simple .
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by pashiano: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2021
pacespot:

Yeah I've one, I will teach you personally.
how can I contact you
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
pashiano:
how can I contact you

WhatsApp: 08031183612
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Amb1045:
So painful they killed that young man. DJ naked wire. a guy with heart of gold, who has help a lot of young guys through his work. una no go get peace till death. watch the confession carefully you will understand this is not cultist related killing rather young yahoo plus guys. They invited him to the shrine, one of their friend brought him there from their talk. Egede man way done kill akpaman before no dee follow akpaman do friend. The confession is a cook up story to cover the real case. This is blood money case or pure jealousy of his DJ BUSINESS. Police should dig deep to find the incident.
It's like you know too much??
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
chiste1:

Be careful oo,..many are reapers. Dem go just collect your money for nothing.
who does that?
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Goat007: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
joey150:

How does the unfortunate action of one Nzube in Abia affect the entire naija men?

If I check well, you will say you are a feminist.

When in truth, you're hiding your disdain for men under feminism.
[/s]
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Stallione(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2022
Notorious demon. Na for hell u go wrath, no forgiveness for ur matter
Re: Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) by Pat081: 9:04pm On May 01, 2022
If you don't have anything to do with them they can not just come and kill you he too may have kill b4 they come for him so no RIP
Amb1045:
So painful they killed that young man. DJ naked wire. a guy with heart of gold, who has help a lot of young guys through his work. una no go get peace till death. watch the confession carefully you will understand this is not cultist related killing rather young yahoo plus guys. They invited him to the shrine, one of their friend brought him there from their talk. Egede man way done kill akpaman before no dee follow akpaman do friend. The confession is a cook up story to cover the real case. This is a blood money case or pure jealousy of his DJ BUSINESS. Police should dig deep to find the incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims / Armed Robber Died In Action In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.