Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car (988 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Black Smoke To White Smoke and back to normal in my Toyota Sienna 1998-2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car by adesanyadotun: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
The fume from my exhaust pipe is peperish to the eyes and it sometimes enters inside the car.
Pls what should I suspect is wrong.
My mech says its bad airflow meter. I need support.
Re: Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car by joinnow: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
adesanyadotun:
The fume from my exhaust pipe is peperish to the eyes and it sometimes enters inside the car.

first use a scanner to check the issue
or
let your mechanic check below mentioned
ignition timing
timing belt
tensioner
water pump
Re: Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car by jodeci(m): 4:32am On Mar 21, 2021
joinnow:

or
ignition timing
timing belt
tensioner
water pump

mad oh! are you sure this is related to what the Op stated?

car exhaust fumes are pepperish to the eyes generally,there is a leak on your exhaust and the smoke finds its way into your car either through a vent or other openings.
Re: Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car by valarinz: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2021
joinnow:

or
ignition timing
timing belt
tensioner
water pump

Re: Peperish Fumes/smoke To The Eyes Coming Into The Car by Grupo(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
adesanyadotun:

Issue probably has to do with the catalytic converter.

The stuff is absent or has burnt out.

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Getting A Tokunbo Car / . / Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2006 For Sale In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.