Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught (646 Views)

14 Great Works Of Gadaffi / Gadaffi Was Found Hiding In A Drainage Pipe And Shot By His Own Men / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught by cap28: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
I totally take my hat off to this man, despite the neo colonial onslaught on his nation by america, britain and france he courageously continues to stick two fingers up to these bloodsucking vampires by driving in an open topped convoy in broad daylight through tripoli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf4bWGvd08&feature=player_embedded
Re: Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
looks like a cowboy grin

very soon, he'll take same route as Gbagbo cool
Re: Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught by morpheus24: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
cap28:

I totally take my hat off to this man, despite the neo colonial onslaught on his nation by america, britain and france he courageously continues to stick two fingers up to these bloodsucking vampires by driving in an open topped convoy in broad daylight through tripoli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf4bWGvd08&feature=player_embedded

Up with the REVOLUTION!

DOWN WITH THE IMPERIALIST!!! VIVA AFRICA

"Revolution is not a dinner party, nor an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately, respectfully, politely, plainly, and modestly. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one CLASS OVERTHROWS ANOTHER." _Chairman Mao
Re: Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught by blacksta(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
History has shown us many times how this saga will end - whether it is good or bad is another topic for a different day. Ghaddafi and his cohorts will all beg for their lives - just like samuel doe, saddam, milosevic, and the latest Gbadgo all did.

Let him carry on enjoying the company of his paid crowd - His days are numbered
Re: Gadaffi Tours Tripoli Despite Nato's Ongoing Onslaught by Sunofgod(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
Heard today the west now want to widen their target list to also include the state tv station.

Seems they feel the sight of crowds cheering 'Gadaffi' does not fit into their propoganda strategy.

In fact everyday I hear them say that this so called resolution also includes items that were not specifically mentioned in the draft.

(1) (Reply)

Could Twitter Have Saved Gadaffi? / World Bank To Lend Kenya $1.9 Bln In 2012-14 / Ghana stood still in a minute of Silence At 2:15 For President Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.