Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli (16406 Views)

Hilary Clinton Praising Libyan Rebels In Tripoli / Gun Battle Rages In Tripoli,Libya / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Beaf: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Madman's Crush - Gaddafi's Condoleezza Rice Photo Album Found

[size=14pt]Gaddafi's Condoleezza Rice Photo Album Found At Tripoli Compound[/size]
First Posted: 8/25/11 12:28 PM ET Updated: 8/25/11 01:27 PM ET

Gaddafi Condoleeza Album

Among the many bizarre items uncovered as Libyan rebels ransacked Muammar Gaddafi's Tripoli compound: an album filled with photos of former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

The discovery was perhaps not surprising given Gaddafi's much-professed admiration of the former U.S. Secretary of State, MSNBC is noting. "I support my darling black African woman," Gaddafi told al-Jazeera television in 2007, according to The Guardian. "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders, Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. I love her very much. I admire her and I'm proud of her because she's a black woman of African origin."

In 2008, Rice historically became the first U.S. Secretary of State to visit Tripoli since 1953. She and Gaddafi are reported to have enjoyed a private dinner, during which a State Department report indicates the Libyan leader also showered his visitor with an estimated $212,000 worth of gifts -- including a diamond ring in a wooden box, a lute and an accompanying DVD, and a locket with Qaddafi's own picture inside.

Also included among the gifts: "Wonder-Womanesque wristbands" and an autographed copy of his revolutionary Green Book with an inscription that expressed his "respect and admiration," according to The New York Times.

There are, of course, strict rules about the acceptance of gifts by public officials but when it comes to foreign leaders, diplomatic concerns take priority, as "non-acceptance would cause embarrassment to donor and U.S. Government."

Though Rice praised the meeting with the Libyan leader as "a historic moment," her gift to Gaddafi was considerably less opulent: a plate with the U.S. seal, The Atlantic notes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/gaddafi-condoleezza-rice-album-_n_936385.html
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Beaf: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Looks like he was craving some seriously powerful black puzzy.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Plutarch: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Almost every man has a crush just as i hv on Beyonce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by cap28: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2011
this sounds like bull.Shi.t - gadaffi hated imperialism - why would he go all soft over some imperialist lackey like Rice? undecided undecided

Im really getting fed up of the western media's disinformation campaign its now looking really pathetic and desperate.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by tpia5: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
I wondered the same thing too.

Sounds fake and like misinformation imo.

Either that or maybe she was of libyan origin.

It might also not have been gaddafi himself who owns the album.

All this is getting very redundant and boring.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by buzugee(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
i also had a crush on condi. she is statuesque, firm, curt and yet seems to kick into the mix an aura of femininity and dignity. thats one MILF i will take out for big mac and shakes
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by buzugee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
thats one heck of a MILF if i ever saw one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by buzugee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
this is her DONT MESS WITH ME LOOK

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by bamosagie(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
My first thought was why condoleezza when susan is there, then I remembered M.K.O and the illfated tea served by susan. well I think condoleezza is a safe bet to lust after.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Googler(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap28:

this sounds like bull.Shi.t - gadaffi hated imperialism - why would he go all soft over some imperialist lackey like Rice? undecided undecided

Im really getting fed up of the western media's disinformation campaign its now looking really pathetic and desperate.

Yeah, it's the "western media" making this one up. Everyone knows those who hate imperialism are perfect masters of their testosteron and never get randomly attracted to women once such are imperialist lackeys! And it is quite clear that article was not meant to highlight a soft side of the tough Ghadafi but is a desperate effort to disinform and paint him bad and make everyone hate him.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by poweredcom(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
oga ghadafii get love , he is a true hero, omo make conji no kill am na,
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by IG: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
I don't know how true or false the story is, but I like how he emphasized his pride in black Africans. I was made to understand that Ghaddafi's tribe has more Blacks than light skinned people. Maybe they are one of those Berber tribes that only recently start losing their black color. I think the Arabs dislike him so much because he is not as Arabized as they want him to be. We can all see how the Qatari emir unleashed his media machine in the form of Al-Jazeerah against Ghaddafi.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
Crush or he is planning to BOMB her undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by tlops(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
IG:

I don't know how true or false the story is, but I like how he emphasized his pride in black Africans. I was made to understand that Ghaddafi's tribe has more Blacks than light skinned people. Maybe they are one of those Berber tribes that only recently start losing their black color. I think the Arabs dislike him so much because he is not as Arabized as they want him to be. We can all see how the Qatari emir unleashed his media machine in the form of Al-Jazeerah against Ghaddafi.

behind that veil is his lust for the most powerful black woman.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
lol
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
I read the whole version of this story on CNN.com and what sounds astonishing to me was when Prof Fouad Ajami criticized Gaddafi for seeing himself as an African. I personally don't see anything wrong with Gaddafi having a strong passion for Pan-African-ism and seeing himself as one.  In response to his crush on Lezza, let him be, he is only human.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by velo10: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
What's bad in admiring a strong black woman? Everybody has their quirks as long as he's not thinking of screwing her as Condoleeza is sexually undesirable
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^
That's what you think. . . Someone has a crush on Weird MC, if you don't know.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
I can't wait for the next season of the boondocks. getting condi a man was always a major joke in the comic strip cheesy cheesy
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by DAY12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
I feel an injustice in Gaddafi case, but only God is qualified to judge, because only He knows everything that needs to be known to make the righteous judgment.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Rhea(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
The guy must have been wanking on top of the pictures. Shame on him grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by martinosi: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

Madman's Crush - Gaddafi's Condoleezza Rice Photo Album Found

[size=14pt]Gaddafi's Condoleezza Rice Photo Album Found At Tripoli Compound[/size]
First Posted: 8/25/11 12:28 PM ET Updated: 8/25/11 01:27 PM ET

Gaddafi Condoleeza Album

Among the many bizarre items uncovered as Libyan rebels ransacked Muammar Gaddafi's Tripoli compound: an album filled with photos of former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

The discovery was perhaps not surprising given Gaddafi's much-professed admiration of the former U.S. Secretary of State, MSNBC is noting. "I support my darling black African woman," Gaddafi told al-Jazeera television in 2007, according to The Guardian. "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders, Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. I love her very much. I admire her and I'm proud of her because she's a black woman of African origin."

In 2008, Rice historically became the first U.S. Secretary of State to visit Tripoli since 1953. She and Gaddafi are reported to have enjoyed a private dinner, during which a State Department report indicates the Libyan leader also showered his visitor with an estimated $212,000 worth of gifts -- including a diamond ring in a wooden box, a lute and an accompanying DVD, and a locket with Qaddafi's own picture inside.

Also included among the gifts: "Wonder-Womanesque wristbands" and an autographed copy of his revolutionary Green Book with an inscription that expressed his "respect and admiration," according to The New York Times.

There are, of course, strict rules about the acceptance of gifts by public officials but when it comes to foreign leaders, diplomatic concerns take priority, as "non-acceptance would cause embarrassment to donor and U.S. Government."

Though Rice praised the meeting with the Libyan leader as "a historic moment," her gift to Gaddafi was considerably less opulent: a plate with the U.S. seal, The Atlantic notes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/gaddafi-condoleezza-rice-album-_n_936385.html

PROPAGANDA PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THESE MAINSTREAM MEDIA FOLKS ARE PLAYING WIT U GUYS MIND
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by martinosi: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap28:

CO-SIGN, there is no level of bottom for low down dirty tricks among Thieves
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by velo10: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
Rhea:

The guy must have been wanking on top of the pictures. Shame on him grin grin grin

You're nothing but a judgemental bigot. Shame on you too
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hahaha! That guy likes apple bottoms and nice cleavages man. Using some soap to get it done in the bathroom - foolish man!
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Beaf: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
all4naija:

Hahaha! That guy likes apple bottoms and nice cleavages man. Using some soap to get it done in the bathroom - foolish man!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gaddem! grin
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by cap28: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
i repeat, this fake story is pure bu.lls.hit - I have watched footage of Gadaffi when he was around Rice and his body language was not the body language of a man besotted, in fact he seemed to snub her, gadaffi likes black african women that is not in dispute - look at his body guards - there is one particular woman that is ALWAYS by his side she is a plump black libyan with long hair - he goes everywhere with her, i am not disputing that he has a soft spot for black african women, but NOT Rice - i dont beleive Gadaffi would condone her bootlicking subservience to western imperialism.

Gadaffi was pro women - he allowed libyan women to pursue their education and join the army, something that is unheard of in other arab countries he was definitely a progressive leader.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
Propaganda or no propaganda. The west doest . Some guys here are just blind to reality. You saw an album of rice , and its fake. Building stupid sentiments in themselves.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by cap28: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
here is gadaffi giving Rice the cold treatment:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___vqBPTubo[/flash]
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by semid4lyfe(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^Cheap propaganda

moving on jare. . . . .
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by lagcity(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
i swear i believe this story. guys who are saying this is western propaganda haven't been watching Gaddafi videos like i have been doing. It obvious from Gaddafi's videos that he's praising the woman to get her attention. He did it more than once and that's the sign of a man who wants to bury his prick in a woman of his dreams.
Re: Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli by lagcity(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
cap28:

here is gadaffi giving Rice the cold treatment:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___vqBPTubo[/flash]

guy u don't know the full story, Gaddafi didn't snub her. Gaddafi met Condi during muslim fasting and he didn't want to shake her. Condi probably forgot or wasn't briefed by her protocol therefore she went towards Gaddafi and he quickly directed her away b4 things became too awkward. Gaddafi won't shake a woman during holy fasting.

BTW I totally agree with Gaddafi on this one, that condi is a sweet nyash grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court / Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.