Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) (902 Views)

Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by EmmyBlogs(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
A yet to be identified bike rider has been killed by a hit-and-run driver in Warri, Delta State, HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened this morning, March 20 at Elume junction in Warri.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the bike man died on the spot.

The driver was said to have ran for his life and left his car behind due to fear of what people would do to him.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/03/bike-rider-killed-by-hit-and-run-driver-in-warri/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tragic
Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tragic
Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ohhhh ... Another one ... 2021 ehhh ehhh
Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Painful. Another hustler gone

1 Like

Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by Ademola47(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rip
Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by tutudesz: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Delta accident story don too much O! Na so 5 yahoo take die today for accident undecided
Re: Bike Rider Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Warri (Photo) by savageyoungboy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rest in peace

This world is not my home
I'm just passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
I have a lovin' mother
Just hovering up in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop
Until I shake her hand
She's waiting now for me
In Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternaly
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory
Their songs of sweetest praise
Drift back from Heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos / Police Arrested Pastor With Human Skull In Cross Rivers (photos) / Child Bride Who Killed Husband In Kano Gets Pardon After 7 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.