Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos (902 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by LCMedia(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2021
A young man, @__Stunner411 has taken to the micro blogging site, Twitter, to narrate his awful experience in the hands of the Intelligence Response Team (IGP-IRT) of the Nigeria Police Force.

Kehinde, in his narration, was on Saturday, March 20, unlawfully arrested, tortured before fleecing him of N1,000,000.

The rogue officers didn’t state his offense before bundling him to Alausa Police Station, Ikeja where they illegally searched his phones for possible incriminating materials.

Finding nothing but just his huge account balance, much terror and threatening were unleashed on him after which N20m was demanded only to settle for N1m.

He accused them of falsifying statement on him coupled with a doctored video of him confessing he is a fraudster.

Narrating his ordeal, Kehinde said “On the 20th of March 2021, myself and a friend were driving to the island when an unmarked sienna bus double crossed my car and four able bodied men jumped.

“Out in commando style pointing their AK470 riffle at us braking and ordering us to come down and enter their sienna, I was shocked as to what was going on, I refused to leave my car and enter the sienna. I was beaten, rough handled cloth torn and handcuffed.

“Like a criminal for refusing and standing on my ground to know what crime we have committed, after forcing me to enter my car, they drove us all the way to Alausa Police station Ikeja, Meanwhile our phones has been seized and we weren’t allowed to call anyone.

“These bastards kept going through my phone searching for what I don’t know, they finally stumbled on my account balance and I guess this triggered them to start calling me names like Hacker, Ritualist, saying where did a small boy like me got this amount of money

“They requested for 20M and said if I don’t provide it I’ll be flown to Abuja to meet their boss which will be much more worse. I was tasered, bruised, punched by Men of the IGP IRT for having money in my account. I am@into crypto trading/investment I never Committed any crime.

“After so many back and forth, they settled for 1million naira. These bastards wrote a statement for me claiming I’m a fraudster and even made a false video of me confessing that I’m a fraudster. I can still identify these men if I see them.

“They did everything so smoothly without any traces because they refused transfer and got the cash through POS. No names, No identity, I don’t even think they’re attached to the police station because I learnt that the IGP IRT guys and make use of any police station around.

https://www.freshpopmusic.co/forum/entertainment/social-media/149271-legal-armed-robbers-police-brutality-extortion-continue-in-nigeria

Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by hedonido: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Here we go again.
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2021
nigeria still get police?
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by LCMedia(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2021
Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by heendrix(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2021
just Four men?? so you cannot snatch a rifle from any of them and pour the rest on the Ground that the best you can do is come to twitter to cry like one dumbo 9ja girl

The breed of men this generation is producing ehn. where in particular are we going in this Nation?? girls becoming babies n the so called men becoming Girls. we really need a sober reflection as a Nation angry
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:
just Four men?? so you cannot snatch a rifle from any of them and pour the rest on the Ground that the best you can do is come to twitter to cry like one dumbo 9ja girl

The breed of men this generation is producing ehn. where in particular are we going in this Nation. girls becoming babies n so called men becoming Girls angry

Bruh ... This script you wrote only happens in movie grin grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
The d.p.o knows em now.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by Ahmed0336(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
This corn tree self!!!

Bad policemen are spoiling the names of the few good ones.

These are hediots that are supposed to be fighting killer herdsmen troubling farmers but chose to extort from innocent citizens their hard earned money.
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by 2shaw: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
My guy,like I always tell other yahoo boys, if na say u behave mature,even 30k go hard u to dash them. Nor dey always do gra gra,then double cross u ,come down begin point AK for your glass. U for relax,as a/c dey on engine dey on u for shaply light one cold Benson 1st,then roll glass down,use hand signal one of them. Greet am well,after sometime tell am say today na your birthday say u go bless them. No come down o,they smoke your Benson dey go,them go provide act nos. Shaply wire them 20k quick,tell them say u dey come say make dem relax e. My guy dem go kneel down beg u. But u go dey do gra gra,dem beat u put,obtain u.stikl collect statement,hahahahahah.i been tru this shit b4,that day I lost 50k from 2m. And trust me my acct balance na minus 5k,btc way bro. Big boy no be for car,na your doings. But everybody know say u na street boy. U get luck sha,say no be efcc.

Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wahala for who's still in that Shíthole, Nigeria matter just tire person.
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:
[b]just Four men?? so you cannot snatch a rifle from any of them[/b]and pour the rest on the Ground that the best you can do is come to twitter to cry like one dumbo 9ja girl

The breed of men this generation is producing ehn. where in particular are we going in this Nation?? girls becoming babies n the so called men becoming Girls. we really need a sober reflection as a Nation angry
You done too watch American movie
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by Chloraseptic: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
In this Nigeria everyone is a criminal.

All we all do is criticize others from commiting different crimes from the ones we commit.
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by CandyOps(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:

He said nothing incriminating was found on him. But I get your point. I no dey ever wind down for any mf especially in Lagos. If you wan break the glass break am
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Had an issue like this and wrote about it on nairaland yet the moderators refused to move it to front page till today
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
nzeobi:
Had an issue like this and wrote about it on nairaland yet the moderators refused to move it to front page till today

Narrate the story here bro
Re: Police Brutalize, Extort Man Of N1m In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
drmikeadams:

Narrate the story here bro

Check my profile you will see the story with evidence

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Pastor With Human Skull In Cross Rivers (photos) / Child Bride Who Killed Husband In Kano Gets Pardon After 7 Years In Jail / CONCENTRATION CONCENTRATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.