Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games (16589 Views)

Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 4:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

But as a charity, we need to put sense in your empty head.

Do your homework and answer: Who will fine them?

As d king of sense who has so much sense in his brain, how come u can't see d answer to ur question in ur own words bey?:

"Firstly, no European or even Mongolian club can hold back players or give them conditions before representing their national side in a FIFA calendar match. There are FIFA rules that will fine them."
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought u said that my dumbness has made u dumb? Am not looking for help. U are d one complaining that u are now dumb. Not sure what u want me to read or comprehend when this is before u.

Read again:

"U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?"

So how can one help you with comprehension and stating performance?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

As d king of sense who has so much sense in his brain, how come u can't see d answer to ur question in ur own words bey?:

"Firstly, no European or even Mongolian club can hold back players or give them conditions before representing their national side in a FIFA calendar match. There are FIFA rules that will fine them."

Find just a drop of sense and tell us who will fine them?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

Find just a drop of sense and tell us who will fine them?

We are still saying d same thing. As d king of sense who has so much sense in his brain, how come u can't see d answer to ur question in ur own words bey?:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

So how can one help you with comprehension and stating performance?

That's why I believe your govt. U comprehend all things. So lend ur comprehension skills by unraveling this:

"U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?"
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

We are still saying d same thing. As d king of sense who has so much sense in his brain, how come u can't see d answer to ur question in ur own words bey?:

You are still struggling to find sense to tell us who will fine them despite you spending hours digging deep into your intellect?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

That's why I believe your govt. U comprehend all things. So lend ur comprehension skills by unraveling this:

So how can one help you from being a dimwit to someone with minimal abilities to comprehend what is communicated?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are still struggling to find sense to tell us who will fine them despite you spending hours digging deep into your intellect?

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

So how can one help you from being a dimwit to someone with minimal abilities to comprehend what is communicated?

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Are you still digging deeper and still coming up empty?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

You are allergic to brain development?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

Are you still digging deeper and still coming up empty?

So u mean that with all ur sense as d number 1 and undisputed king of sense, u can't locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment?:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are allergic to brain development?

That's d more reason why I believe that u have d greatest comprehensive ability and d most developed brain in human history. So kindly put that developed brain to use in unraveling d following:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

So u mean that with all ur sense as d number 1 and undisputed king of sense, u can't locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment?:

How far have you dug so far?

Bottom of the barrel and still empty?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

That's d more reason why I believe that u have d greatest comprehensive ability and d most developed brain in human history. So kindly put that developed brain to use in unraveling d following:

So you are allergic?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

How far have you dug so far?

Bottom of the barrel and still empty?

I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have gotten to d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

So you are allergic?

As one who isn't "allergic" who has d greatest comprehensive ability and d most developed brain in human history, I am confident that ur developed brain can unravel d following:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have gotten to d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

It is not about comparison of digging. How far have you dug?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

As one who isn't "allergic" who has d greatest comprehensive ability and d most developed brain in human history, I am confident that ur developed brain can unravel d following:

Are you allergic?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

Are you allergic?

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

It is not about comparison of digging. How far have you dug?

It is about comparison of digging. U are d digging grand master. I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have dug beyond d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

So you are allergic?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

It is about comparison of digging. U are d digging master. I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have dug beyond d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

How far have you dug?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

So you are allergic?

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

How far have you dug?

I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have dug beyond d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Diagnosed allergy?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I no u have dug much much much farther than me. Infact, u have dug beyond d Earth's crust. I also no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

Still empty brain?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Gamesmart:

Still empty brain?

Ur brain is so full. That's why we all no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Gamesmart:

Diagnosed allergy?

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Ur brain is so full. That's why we all no that ur barrel is full and overflowing with knowledge. That's why its a bit odd that u are unable to locate d answer to ur question in ur own comment below:

So yours is empty barrel?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

So you are allergic?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Gamesmart:

So you are allergic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Onakoya Begins His 58-Hour Guinness World Record Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness / Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.