Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola (23614 Views)

Ooni Presents Crown To Oba Sharafadeen Babalola In Kwara / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by YorubaLord: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
But what job does the Alaafin do that he has so much money other than support anyone in power so as to satisfy his own selfishnessangry

We can't just be dashing free money to some Lunatic using to money to marry young ladies who do nothing but just look good for him, fvck him, sleep and eat while millions of Nigerians suffer! Abolish Monarchy in Nigeria! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Psalmmyb(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
This one weak me ooooo

Who's the giver....?
Who's the receiver?
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
He will soon marry his first daughter. .. in return

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by SarkinYarki: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
I am giving out 50 cars next year..I speak it to life

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by merits(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
All this tokunbo car termed new car is my concerned.i don't know whether it's forbidden for Nigerian to use brand new tear leather car.what a shame.

Always brand new car which as already being dumped by white user.

Call a spade a spade.Alaffin presents tokunbo car to a veteran journalist simple.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Tvoice: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Shey na the journalist gave alafin the car ?? ABI what's going on here ... I think the receiver was suppose to sit at the driver side

D man sef even back the alaafin for d last pix

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by HORLADY(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
That is Camry 04/05 model. Maybe Nigeria Used or Tokunbo but definitely not brand new.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by newdawnlive: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Has Alaafin been cloned?

[img]https://media./images/6b0eeba9e8a7df62c6c03c6dbea234ab/tenor.gif[/img]

This one looks younger?
I think say nah my eye dey deceive me but now I can vividly confirm it, my eye is clear like a new born piking
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by chudez0147(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Payjoo:
They are too ashamed to show the full car
Because no be brand new car
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by nnamdico82: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
She's in iyewu arranging bed pending the time kabiesi will arrive
bolaayenimo:
where is queen Chioma?
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by ekestic1976(f): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
cool cool cool cool
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by ekestic1976(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mynd44:

He is the Alaafin; three are certain things he can get away with

Na like dat Una Dr spoil a whole country! Lawless outlaw.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Biyonce(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good gesture, should i come for mine
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by ekestic1976(f): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mynd44:

He is the Alaafin; three are certain things he can get away with

Na like dat una de spoil a whole country! Lawless outlaw.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by mu2sa2: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
One stupid boy says it's plenty of free time if a young damsel married the 89- year old. After all even with viagara it will take at least weeks before it is her "turn" again as the kabiyesi does the rounds. During this time she can do and undo with her ex.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by nduboss(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Shey na the journalist gave alafin the car ?? ABI what's going on here ... I think the receiver was suppose to sit at the driver side
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by calcal: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
BitcoinChef:
My name is Michael Ekundayo owner of f https://bitcoinNigeria.com.ng, i am selling and buying bitcoin, USDT at a very competitive rate. Whatsapp 08105087367

We are also in into spot and future trading. We guarantee 22% ROI monthly or 30% in 50 days. Try me with little amount until you can trust us

Send me message on whatsapp by clicking a link on my website

Please bring all your cryptos needs to me. I am hungry to serve.

Thank you.

My address, picture are on my website , please it's not scam

Well done! Do not guarantee 22% ROI or 30% in 50 days, this will simply run you out of business and you will become a liar then lose your credibility.

Retail investors will come without it. Importantly, let people know that investing in the digital asset is risky, one can lose all the investment

I like the website, will definitely sign-on, we need to support our Oduduwa and Biafra boys.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Petyprince: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
See the kind big nyash way Alaafin wife carry nawaoow, that kind nyash no go kill that old man!
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
I am happy for the journalist. Baba Aalafin is not like some some Nairalanders that will sweet talk you making you to believe what they are not. The Oba fulfilled his promises
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by TUBLEZ(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
FutureDecisions:
Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has presented a car to journalist Sanni Agboola, Igbere TV reports.

A statement on Thursday posted to Instagram said the monarch presented the car to Mr Agboola despite the heavy downpour in Ibadan.

Also at the presentation were two queens – Aishat Adeyemi and Memunat Adeyemi.blogger blogger every car for una eye na brand new grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkFh5NnCKd/?igshid=xbbr08t81u1p

Meanwhile, the Alaafin was recently spotted with a new wife identified as Olori Chioma Adeyemi.

The monarch and his new wife were seen together for the first time in public at the installation of real estate mogul Tomori Williams as the Aare Onikoyi of Yorubaland.
brand new car
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Funkeshuga(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Has Alaafin been cloned?

This one looks younger?

Chioma pussy is doing wonder
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Femeto: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shey na Car or Oko be this? grin
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by zoedew: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Has Alaafin been cloned?

This one looks younger?
There is something in Yorubaland that makes the elderly younger !
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by zoedew: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
YorubaLord:
But what job does the Alaafin do that he has so much money other than support anyone in power so as to satisfy his own selfishnessangry

We can't just be dashing free money to some Lunatic using to money to marry young ladies who do nothing but just look good for him, fvck him, sleep and eat while millions of Nigerians suffer! Abolish Monarchy in Nigeria! angry

He is blue-blooded! That’s his destiny! Nothing anyone can do about that! Harry doesn’t know so any longer!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Kingzjayzee: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
yoluba women and their big backsides.grin
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by ultimatekint(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeep could have been better.
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Springboot: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adebaba1:
E suppose buy the man range

I wonder how people like you will become successful in life, you just never see anything good
Re: Alaafin Presents Car To Journalist Sanni Agboola by Springboot: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adebaba1:
E suppose buy the man range

I wonder how people like you will become successful in life, you just never see anything good if he had bought him range, same you will ask where he got the money and call it waste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest / History Of Ogori And Magongo In Kogi State / Nigeria's National Anthem In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.