Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri (42470 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Islie: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2023
True reconciliation can't be forced on me – Monarch

Another round of crisis may resume in Warri Kingdom, Delta State, over the installation of Chief Oma Eyewuoma as the new Ologbotsere of the Kingdom by His Majesty, Ogiamé Atuwatse III, the Olu of Warri.

Until his new title, Chief Eyewuoma was the Aboludero of Warri Kingdom.

But the embattled Ologbotsere, Chief Ayirimi Emami, in his reaction to the removal, said his insignia of office, beads and sword were intact and still with him as his ancestral heritage.

The Olu of Warri last Saturday had invited the Ologbotsere dynasty to Aghofen (Palace) with speculations that the Olu had resolved to reinstate Emami as Ologbotsere.

The Aghófen Hall was said to be filled to capacity as everyone was curious of the agenda of the meeting until the Ologbotsere was urged to submit his Ologbotsere regalia in exchange for a new title held by his late father, ‘Eyeku’ which he rejected.

Despite that Emami’s objection, the installation of a new Ologbotsere took place on Sunday at the Palace of the Olu with Palace Chiefs, the immediate-past Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan and other notable sons and daughters of Warri Kingdom in attendance.

It was gathered that after the installation of Chief Eyewuoma as the new Ologbotsere, His Majesty, Ogiamé Atuwatse III announced a new title to be conferred on Chief Emami who reportedly declined and walked out of the palace alongside many of Ologbotsere descendants.

Narrating the drama that ensued, Chief Emami said that his original beads and sword, authenticating him as the ‘Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom’ were still intact, despite the presentation of a bead and sword to the Olu of Warri.

He told the gathering in Warri, that the incident at the Olu palace, was nothing, but joy to him for many reasons, including a Biblical reference Papa Ayo Oritsejafor illustrated on Friday April 14, during the peace meeting at the palace, “when he said if the Devil knew that Jesus Christ would be celebrated, they wouldn’t have killed him.”

Chief Emami, who spoke in Itsekiri language, stated that: “Those that asked me to honour invitation of the Ogiame knew they wanted to kill me, but if I had not honoured the invitation, they would have said I do not want the blessings of Itsekiri.

You guys should not worry yourselves, what wants blood, if you give it palm oil, it will not take it. Today is a day of joy for so many reasons. When they said the king sent for me, many said I should not go, some said I should go. He that is in me is greater.

“People that said I should honour the invitation are more than those that said I shouldn’t honour it. Those that advised me to go to the palace, said if I go, there will be peace in Itsekiri land and I hold issues concerning Itsekiri in high esteem.

“When he (the king) called me, he told me of the dream he had about Ikenwoli (the transited Olu of Warri) and what Ikenwoli did. Any time the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, meets me, he always advised me to go and see the Olu of Warri.

“He told me to forget about ancestors and go to the King, that was exactly what I did. Even Oba of Benin spoke about the issue.

The wife of Ologbotsere is the eyes of Ologbotsere. My wife called me and advised that I should not carry my original beads and sword to the Palace today.

These three beads; bead of Atuwaste II, my late father and that of Ikenwoli, are my inheritance, I did not buy them. Have you seen me with one bead before?”

For his part, spokesman of Ologbotsere descendants, Comrade Alex Eyengho, said: “What happened in the palace today was part of a script that has been written. We got premonition of the event that would play out, hence the bead and sword presented at the Palace were fake.

“It has been an ongoing script. Ologbotsere family is not stupid. The original beads and sword are intact. Once you give a title to someone, it is till death. You don’t take it back. For Ologbotsere title to be given, it must come from the family of Ologbotsere, on request from the king. Chief Ayirimi Emami remains the Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom.”

Earlier, Atuwatse III at the palace in the presense of hundreds of sons and daughters of the Warri kingdom said that he was not interested in what would divide the Iwere nation.

Ogiame noted that he had had several dreams on the issues, hence the move to reconcile with the Ologbotsere family. He urged Emami to take the ‘Eyela’ title and continue to work in the interest of the Itsekiri nation which Emami declined.

Recall that the monarch had on October 5, 2021, announced the derobing of Chief Emami as the Ologbotsere of Warri at a ceremony held in his palace.

https://leadership.ng/drama-as-emami-presents-fake-ologbotsere-insignias-to-olu-of-warri/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by MrDoGood(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2023
How do you give someone a title. After some time, you tell the person to return it that you want to give the person another title.

I've never seen that before

Wahala grin grin grin

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Benwems(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2023
Ariri the fraudster.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by KingSatan: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2023
cheesy

When thugs and people with questionable character are inducted into leadership positions through financial inducement or strange recommendations, they do nothing else but desecrate it's sanctity.

The most disgusting is that they have nothing to loose. They are pigs and always ready to fight dirty.

KingSatan

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Westerhoffe(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by sukkot: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2023
shocked ayiri ni bobo yi oooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Aust1n(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈

There is no other authority bigger than that of the King in Warri Kingdom

This is a response to those who said Mr Ayiri is still the ologbotsere and won’t agree or submit.

In Warri kingdom, to be conferred with a chieftaincy title, is a very rare privilege. The honour and pride of being chosen by an Olu for chieftaincy title can not be expressed in words. There are various individual qualities that one must possess before he/she can become a chief in the ancient kingdom. The most important quality is credibility and patriotism of the individual for the development of the tribe. Those who are found worthy usually pass through many vigorous traditional screening processes like gold passing through a fire furnace. This process is responsible for the very high level of moral respect the chiefs command through their words, public conducts and traditional activities.

Ayiri Emami, who had been invited for his chieftaincy revalidation. Before the assembly, beads and sword that symbolically confer chieftaincy authority were submitted as the first part of the process after which a title once held by his late father Chief Akonu Emami was offered to Ayiri Emami, an offer he respectfully declined with the assembly as witness.

Ayiri Emami was first in 2021 was invited for revalidation which he turned down then until recently the king and mr ayiri settled their differences when ayiri came for reaffirmation the king told him you need to climb up again so the king wanted to give him his fathers title which is Eyeku of Warri kingdom but ayiri pleaded for ologbotsere and the king said he will need to start from there but Mr Ayiri refused and the king asked him to sit with the congress but he left the palace the king moved forward to give chief Eyewuoma ologbotsere who was also one of the candidates contesting for the title of ologbotsere in 2017 before it was given to ayiri then by Olu Ikenwoli.

Mr Ayiri position on becoming a prime minister no longer exist there are some saying he brought fake beads and fake uda that he still remains ologbotsere I want you to ignore them the last person to hold the title was Chief Rewane and Chief Rewane didn’t give his beads and uda to Mr Ayiri Emami new beads and new uda doesn’t mean anything it is the proclamation of the king that makes you a chief in Warri kingdom.

The King is called Áfọmàsín, Áfọwẹrẹ-tséwẹrẹ! And his words are final he holds the authority to promote you as a chief or demote you he has the power to strip you of ever becoming a chief.

The King Has Spoken God Bless His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III the Olu of Warri kingdom!!!

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wahalawahala: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Nawa
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Guyman01: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
But traditionally the title cannot be passed to another family without the consent of betrothed holders.

Since the Emami family refused to bring a replacement for Ayiri nor interchange office with the new awardee the king should keep suspending the functions of the office till further notice until there's an amicable resolution.
Ayiri is a crook thats why he presented a fake bead and sword of office thereby Hakiming the King grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Knivesout(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Oya let them settle their wahala at court...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by solpat(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Very Shameful undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Dis Ayiri guy lucky say no be Benin e dey!

Omo n'Oba for use in nose blow trumpet.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by KUNZEH(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Iamgrey5(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2023
What is the problem in Warri?
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
grin
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Blissful45(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by AsomStructures: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Wow this is serious...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by larintirith(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Which one is elealya title
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Is inec involved?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Kharol1234: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Problem

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Naira20: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
The important thing is you are not the Ologbotsere.
Being in possession of a stolen item doesn't confer ownership to you.

He wants to be Olu yet he doesn't want to relinquish the Ologbotsere title

Little by little he is beginning to admit he is not the Olu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by inoki247: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Lol everybody in the country is confused...
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by BAZ001: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
This 2023 na year of installation by fire by force
And stolen mandates.
Tinubu was selected by INEC
Sanwo Olu installed by touts and agbero by force
Supposedly first Female Gov installed and cancelled same day
Now na ologbostere una dey drag

We dey wait to see what will happen on May 29th

13 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by kasim155: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na waaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by juvewalex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
He may have a good case going by his own account of what I read up there about the beads being inheritance of his father. But what do I know in traditional matters. 🤔

8 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by RAND250: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Payback for trying to make yourself olu of warri

6 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by blackpanda: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Their problem.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Ituobaroanthony: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ayiri done run the only of itsekiri street 🙆🙆😁

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.