Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) (32867 Views)

Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce on Saturday wrote an emotional piece on Twitter in memory of his wife Evelyn Murray-Bruce who died on March 20, 2020, Igbere TV reports.

The former Bayelsa East lawmaker said his late wife was faithful, adding that her space in the family could never be filled.

“She was faithful, loyal and true. My best friend of 43 years and my wife for 41 years. She was one of life’s greatest inspiration to me,” he wrote.

“Today marks one year since I lost my favourite woman. We miss you, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. The void remains that can never be filled.”

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1373167838555422720?s=20

Evelyn died after a fight with cancer. She was buried in the United States.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
She was faithful, loyal and yen yen yen yet you reciprocated by impregnating Tina Vuckor Quashi as a reward for her faithfulness, God knows I can never slave for any man in the name of marriage.RIP to her

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
May her soul continue to rest in peace..
Even if she wasn't faithful and loyal....you got no choice than to say good things about the dead
The dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect

Zzor:
She was faithful, loyal and yen yen yen yet you reciprocated by impregnating Tina Vuckor Quashi as a reward for her faithfulness, God knows I can never slave for any man in the name of marriage.RIP to her
God know we real niggarrrrs no longer do the marriage thing anymore.....
We don't benefit from it...na women dey enjoy am

So from now on na baby mama sure us die

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : May Late Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce beautiful and wonderful soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.

An emotional case of till death do them apart.
Rest on Ma'm.
Till you guys meet to part no more.

Tears flowing
cry cry cry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by fatymore(f): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
How time flies...

One year tipe
Rest in peace to my papa too 15years ago cry

8 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
abeg make una help me tell dat girl wey first comment say she no get brain at all...say na cockroach Brain she get.grin including the guy below her

15 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by wwwihy: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sad
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Brightfab(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

Recommend your dealer grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
B
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Auntyada89(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
How time flies.
May she continue to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
.... tongue

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Brightfab:

Recommend your dealer grin grin
What dealer are you talking about
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Rootprof(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
RIP.
See nice background full of life most especially the last picture. Nigeria will be great one day hopefully.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Shellsploit: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Shellsploit: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rootprof:
RIP.
See nice background full of life most especially the last picture. Nigeria will be great one day hopefully.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

You sound very very cheap

I doubt any reasonable man will ever marry you

I foresee you being single till you are over 40 years old

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
post=100052972:
From all of us @[b][/b] : May Late Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce beautiful and wonderful soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.

An emotional case of till death do them apart.
Rest on Ma'm.
Till you guys meet to part no more.

Tears flowing
cry cry cry
Which tears??

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rip
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uyi168:

Which tears??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
A true family man

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Femeto: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Na true. I didn't know he had a child out of wedlock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

What do you do for a living

Just curious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

Abeg enter house

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

You sound very very cheap

I doubt any reasonable man will ever marry you

I foresee you being single till you are over 40 years old

E go shock you say I'm the one delaying myself,be there forming what I don't know. See ehn some people are very lucky with marriage and I shall be among them,every female member of my family are very lucky with marriage. I attract good men who likes me for what and who I am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy remembrance
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sad loosing a partner to cold hands of death.

Whether or not you won’t also subdue someone son to your will. Hear this if he doesn’t complain the mama wey born am must visit your household.
Anakoheri nekwa ha ndi feminist

Zzor:

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
U cry ? When una say na heaven person dey go if he die.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bintin laye
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Springboot: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

Why are you so pained? Did you say slave for a man in the name of marriage? What exactly do women bring into marriage other than become liability? Do you pay school fees? Rent? Etc.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.