Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) (32874 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
May her soul continue to rest in peace..
Even if she wasn't faithful and loyal....you got no choice than to say good things about the dead
The dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect

God know we real niggarrrrs no longer do the marriage thing anymore.....
We don't benefit from it...na women dey enjoy am

So from now on na baby mama sure us die

You're the bomb. Keep it up!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Uyi168:
.... tongue
That pale face is not the face of God if truly there's a God in the sky.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Rootprof:
RIP.
See nice background full of life most especially the last picture. Nigeria will be great one day hopefully.

Naija is dead. The dead cannot become great.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

You sound very very cheap

I doubt any reasonable man will ever marry you

I foresee you being single till you are over 40 years old

She spoke her mind, and she's entitled to her own opinion. Why all these cursing and venting because someone chose to live their own life their own way? Did she tell you she want to get married? Can't you see she detests marriage already? Nawao
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by udomonday: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
She was faithful, loyal and yen yen yen yet you reciprocated by impregnating Tina Vuckor Quashi as a reward for her faithfulness, God knows I can never slave for any man in the name of marriage.RIP to her
is this liquor talking?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by juman(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Sorry o.

Death is for everyone.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Dont pay any attention to the idiots attacking you...people close to the man knew they always had serious fights and quarrels abut his dog habits.

quote author=Zzor post=100046848]She was faithful, loyal and yen yen yen yet you reciprocated by impregnating Tina Vuckor Quashi as a reward for her faithfulness, God knows I can never slave for any man in the name of marriage.RIP to her
Thank you dear ,I only stated the obvious truth but truth they say is bitter
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by juman(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
I like ijaw people.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2021
oyeb15:

Ur coment will has opened the dirty file of this Bayelsa Oyinbo. Bloggers will start writing story for us on opera news by tomorrow conscerning Tina Vuctor
Let them write, it is the truth

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2021
segun18:

Wao it Iike you are a close family friend? Who is this Tina?
She was formerly a top banker but has gone into private business, I hate it when a woman goes into a family and cause wahala

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2021
why do I always feel this man looks like Barack Obama?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2021
even for cemetery, the covid 19 rule applies. see the spacing among the dead.grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
OyinO:

That pale face is not the face of God if truly there's a God in the sky.

I've seen God, that's him.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Joygift3666: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2021
It is only God that can give the actual statistics of paternity fraud.
Theoutsider:

Do you know how many men are raising kids that are not their own.. how many women sneak out and get pregnant. That's the WORSE offense. Paternity Fraud! Why should a man (who actually SLAVES) building roads, building dangerous jobs should submit to an feminist's like you? 100% because she was overweight she stop giving her husband sex... that's like a wife that stops cook.. he will eventually eat out.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Goldiness:

Lol, hahahaha,.

I don't know why most guys here are attacking this lady called zzor, I always see guys comment negative about her, but I always wonder who she is, until this post made me look more to see her in the comments section, and all I see is the guys bashing and commenting against her are actually in love with this zzor girl, even if they may not know her in person or even see her. How funny. She seems to be a threat to the guys via her comments, they just love her for her ways on naria land that is why they look forward to replying her comments, instead of passing by her posts or reply. Hahahaha how funny. Guys if you like Zzor, marry her instead of abusing her, in the comments section. ����
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Uyi168:

I've seen God, that's him.
Definitely you were high on drugs or in a deep slumber.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
OyinO:

Definitely you were high on drugs or in a deep slumber.
Have u seen God?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by segun18(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
She was formerly a top banker but has gone into private business, I hate it when a woman goes into a family and cause wahala

O I see
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ben Murray-Bruce, my all-time favorite Nigerian gentleman smiley may the Almighty continue to safeguard you till you both meet again.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Uyi168:
.. Have u seen God?
Yes
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Theoutsider: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Joygift3666:
It is only God that can give the actual statistics of paternity fraud.

this statement exposes your IQ wink
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2021
OyinO:

Yes
U smoke weed??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uyi168:
.. U smoke weed??
I don't even smoke cigarettes, how much more, weeds?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
OyinO:

I don't even smoke cigarettes, how much more, weeds?

Weed is finer than cigarettes..

So, how do u get high if u don't do weed?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by OyinO: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uyi168:

Weed is finer than cigarettes..

So, how do u get high if u don't do weed?

haaaahaaaahaa! I can see you're the one high on mental slavery because the last time I checked, it's not only weed that get people high.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Joygift3666: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
How?
Theoutsider:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) by Joygift3666: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
How do you mean? How about the ones done by doctors, nurses and mid-wives without the women knowing about it?
Theoutsider:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia / Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.