Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) (39351 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday madam mary. U will eat the fruit of your labor despite d devil machinations. Congratulations grin
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by RealEzee(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Bloody lie. Jason is a British and was born there. He came to Nigeria for business sakes after making good money being paid from Google. He already had money when he met Mary Remmy. If he was broke, Mary Remmy would have been living the life of the average Nollywood home video actress.
Jason said it himself in a workshop organized by Akin Alabi at Eko hotel , he made it clear that dis babe dey with am when d bar no dey, go and argue with Jason, abi na u marry d babe for am ?

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by kingthreat(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2021
RealEzee:
Jason said it himself in a workshop organized by Akin Alabi at Eko hotel , he made it clear that dis babe dey with am when d bar no dey, go and argue with Jason, abi na u marry d babe for am ?

The time I talked about was when the company was not yet Iroko partners. They had an office in Festac. Then the money wey Jason get no reach 1/10th of wetin him get when he moved to Lagos Mainland. So you may be right to a point. Jason didnt come to Nigeria broke. The money he had when he came was good enough to date any nollywood actress or Nigerian big gal of choice.
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Yoyo10000(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Her beauty soak��
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by stancydg: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Birthday to Mary, formerly Mary Remmy as I saw her name on our Audition list around 2009/10 in the hey days of her hustle to get movie roles from Lagos to Benin and everywhere else, probably when she started out dating her husband, who had once dropped her off at our rehearsal venue at Finicky Eatery, Palmgrove, Lagos. Glad on how far you've come from a lady mostly considered for waka pass roles to the one doing the casting and bringing many to limelight. Thumbs up great lady.
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by tot(f): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Bloody lie. Jason is a British and was born there. He came to Nigeria for business sakes after making good money being paid from Google. He already had money when he met Mary Remmy. If he was broke, Mary Remmy would have been living the life of the average Nollywood home video actress.

So being British or born there means you have money? Stop arguing blindly just because you want to push a false narrative of his wife being a gold digger. Haba.
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by kingthreat(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
tot:

So being British or born there means you have money? Stop arguing blindly just because you want to push a false narrative of his wife being a gold digger. Haba.

From the narrative I gave you should know the person talking knows very well what he's talking about. Well its not a salient issue, you can counter it all you want.
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by tot(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

From the narrative I gave you should know the person talking knows very well what he's talking about. Well its not a salient issue, you can counter it all you want.

Jason himself has mentioned time and time again that she built up Iroko with him from the ground up, so you have no point.
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by kingthreat(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
tot:

Jason himself has mentioned time and time again that she built up Iroko with him from the ground up, so you have no point.

Ok
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by madukka(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
All this woman did was marry a rich guy then became number one Instagram motivational speaker on working hard to succeed
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by madukka(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Beautiful woman with a successful/handsome husband that appreciates her hbd llnp
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Oyiboman69: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
omojesu202:

nairaland olos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.