Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note (29556 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by separate84: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Buhari why
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Tonalphs(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
religious people always doing wonders. lying with God's name.....
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by lordm(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
At least he didn't become a suicide bomber....
what's your problem.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by 5anadaplate: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rest in Peace
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Monogamy: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...his blood is on ur head trust me helinues can't u show compassion for once?

...if you want to know about ur life existence, universal truth on suicide , universe , truth about hell of Yahweh ( Satan )
Ask me here on https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100054453

Which radarada is this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Judolisco(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Biggest problem of d North anything that happens to dem is from God even if na Satan do am

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bros no hear well at all. That voice that told him to take his life is definitely not from God. grin
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by slivertongue: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
next level hardship killed him
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Kingsleystunner(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/20/borno-man-babagana-usman-commits-suicide-in-kano-leaves-a-note/

depression is killing alot of people and the hardship of the country also rip tho farewell
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by MoIbrahim: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Khaldave(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
This Buhari regime is very depressing but suicide is not the answer. If u are feeling depressed talk to someone about it , find that one thing that gives u happiness and embrace it , believe in yourself irrespective of this government
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Duplexxx: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
God forbid
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Rugaria: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Investigate..
Fishy stuff..
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Sisterhot(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tonalphs:
religious people always doing wonders. lying with God's name.....
...Aren't you Religious ?

Satan is same as Yahweh or Jehovah

He isnt the creator of the universe meet me here in my room and we shall reveal it with truth , do not fear https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100054453
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by NwaliE01: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
At least he didn't become a suicide bomber....
Over sense dey worry you! grin grin grin
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Zico5(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Next level naa ni. Nothing changes, we are in Buhari era.
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Lamasta(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
It calls for investigation
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Oricha62(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/20/borno-man-babagana-usman-commits-suicide-in-kano-leaves-a-note/

And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful [Qur`an 4: 29].
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by SunTzu123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
, “His" death was from God, so no one else did it to "him.”

That was a "suicide note"?

Written by someone who "knew"?
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Oricha62(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Definition of suicide
It is the act of killing oneself [intentionally].
The ruling on suicide
Suicide is prohibited in Islamic law according to evidence from the Qur`an, Sunna, and the consensus of Muslim scholars. A person who commits suicide commits a major sin, though this does not take him outside of Islam.
Washing, shrouding, and praying over a person who commits suicide
It is considered a fard kifaya [communal duty] upon Muslims to wash and shroud a person who commits suicide as well as to bury him in a Muslim cemetery. This is because he is a Muslim and is subject to the general rulings that apply to deceased Muslims.
Shams Al-Din Al-Ramly cited in Nihayat al-Muhtaj that there is a unanimous agreement that washing, shrouding, and praying over a deceased and burying him are all considered fard kifaya. This is based on the command found in authentic transmissions pertaining to those who die either due to suicide or to other reasons.
Means of suicide
Active suicide: This means taking active steps to carry out a suicide. Examples include [among others], using a sword, spear, rifle, poison to kill oneself, jumping from great heights, throwing oneself in fire, and drowning.
Passive suicide: This means refraining from making an effort to stay alive. Examples include abstaining from food and drink, neglecting a treatable wound, staying motionless in water or fire, not trying to escape from an animal when one has the capacity to do so.
The ruling on committing suicide to avoid evil
It is impermissible to commit suicide to avoid evils such as rape and torture for instance. It is impermissible for a girl to commit suicide for fear of rape; she must defend herself against her attacker even if this means killing him. If she is killed in the process, she is considered a martyr because she died to defend her honor. The same applies to those who face humiliation and torture. They should resist their assailants and it is impermissible for them to commit suicide under the pretext that it is more honorable to kill themselves than to accept captivity and torture.
A Muslim is obligated to exercise patience at times of affliction and fight injustice to the best of his ability. He is not commanded to commit suicide to escape afflictions.
Allah the Almighty knows best.
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The only question I will ask is Who Did He Vote For?

Currently at beach drinking white wine and praying because I didn't vote Buhari ...#Roadto$100m
Life in Nigeria was quite beautiful and a bit meaningful and boom, Buhari happened...

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by gbolagunte81693: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bros no hear well at all. That voice that told him to take his life is definitely not from God.
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Jonah507(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
That's not true!!!

Ghanian jollof rice is better than that of Nigeria
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by SarkinYarki: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Life in Nigeria was quite beautiful and a bit meaningful and boom, Buhari happened...

I swear bro

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Agugbadin: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
When the wicked rules the people mourn a
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Slurity(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Full respect for his courage I pray we did not get to this level in life. Things happens. Prepare for the worst is the solution
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by Viking007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The only question I will ask is Who Did He Vote For?

Currently at beach drinking white wine and praying because I didn't vote Buhari ...#Roadto$100m
cheesy
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by perdollar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is what madam Patience meant when she said 'it is better to kill yourself than to commit suicide'
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by smile11s(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

So God told him to kill himself?

Hell awaits him

Are you God?
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by kalu61(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...his blood is on ur head trust me helinues can't u show compassion for once?

...if you want to know about ur life existence, universal truth on suicide , universe , truth about hell of Yahweh ( Satan )
Ask me here on https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100054453
Adaigwere munami. Welcome back. Weti you bring for me na grin
Re: Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note by just2endowed: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Judolisco:
Biggest problem of d North anything that happens to dem is from God even if na Satan do am

Na you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.