Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos (442 Views)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fashion influencer and Nollywood actress Temi Otedola is celebrating her 25th birthday with stunning photos of herself in a dramatic all black ensemble and we’re loving every bit of the look.

Temi shared the photos on Instagram with the caption, “� TWENTY FIVE �”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys58JwQu6Uo

Happy birthday, Temi! Sending BN love and light your way❤

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by Spending123: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
All these Otedola's children them too like gelato!!!! Mtchewww, she no get pom pom to press self.

Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by Bornsinner7: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy birthday..

So na Mr eazi get this one?.. Everywhere good!.. him go chop the cake and the cake... Too bad her sister cheated her with those oranges..

She just dey share am round from Anichebe to Asa to Anthony Joshua.. even small fireboy don cut him share.. maybe na why that Israeldmw just dey mumu himself make him sef fit tap anointing..

But on a more serious note.. if you give me that cuppy Bobbi.. I no go ever eat food again.. I go just dey step am down with fruits every blessed day and thrice on a Saturday
Re: Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by Onyi22(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Happy Birthday To Temi Otedola As She Celebrate 25th Years With Stunning Photos by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Grammy: "I did it on my own" - Burna Boy Insists / "Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent / Nollywood Actor In Diaspora, Ukwa South Celebrates Birthday With Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.