Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (20603 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
The worst mistake Jonathan will ever make is to run in 2023
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Dididrumz(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by ubimagos: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na who want give am ticket? As if you will support him to run under PDP. Na when him political value come increased that we are not aware. With GEJ is minus one (1) vote under any political party from.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Orokojasper(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jonathan again?....i think we are tired of electing failures as leaders..... Pls give us new set of leaders like, Umahi, Akinwumi Adesina,Okonjo Iweala,Borno gov...etc

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Judegbu(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Duplexxx:
I don't think you'll live and see 2023
But you will live?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Rolexjerry(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
grin
Would Wike still maintain is relevancy after his second term as a governor?
Only time would tell
Yes. He can easily become a multi-term senator with his popularity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by captainamiedi1: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
hope its not what im thinking? these one Jona story is everywhere. he better enjoy his retirement in peace.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by ablejesus26(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
ifyken:
can I ask you what is the meaning of that meme, I see it a lot
Craftiness,guile and dissimulation
In plain word Apc is Pdp
Pdp is Apc

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Faber(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
I want Jonathan to run again in 2023 under APC... And na sure winning for him.

I want Tinubu to see that he was played both home and away...

As Tinubu claim he is the jagaban of Lagos and Machievelli of Nija politics...let him form another party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by hibeebeeking: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Your life ,your choice.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by calcal: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Would Wike still maintain is relevancy after his second term as a governor?

Only time would tell

This man that didn't pay teachers' salary still dey talk. shameless man.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Biyonce(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you all not the same shameless goats
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by SmartPolician: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jonathan get leadership skills?

Abeg he should enjoy his retirement in peace.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by nduboss(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin me too Ooo
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Igboid: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Well, GEJ will not get Igbo support as well. He and his people would have to repay the ones we gave him first and foremost.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Tonalphs(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
I won't vote for APC or PDP self. as a Bayelsan, I won't even support Gej if he contest at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by vikithor(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
GEJ should disappoint APC,PMB and the cabals by ignoring their temptations. Tinubu has been dying for this same office and won't mind mortgaging his children and wife's soul to delete anyone posing has threat to his 2023 ambition.
GEJ doesn't need to impress the south by accepting APC demonic broom for whatever offer dangling.Let the dead(APC) bury their dead(APC). He should distance himself from them.
call us for a driving training class.We can help with learner's permit,driving license, vehicle documents such as change of ownership, fresh registration.
call,text or WhatsApp us with numbers below
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by na2016: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
jlinkd78:
Jonathan should maintain his honour as it's now as a respectable African leader than coming back to active politicking as a candidate. APC only want to shortchange d South knowing GEJ has only 4 maximum years to be president. Jonathan should be elder statesman enough to come out openly and denounce anything to do with self candidacy of 2023 both for PDP and APC. His singular phone call to avert 2015 post election violence was great and his denouncing 2023 publicly will be another great action by him. As per Wike support or not am not interested. Wike should focus their women being raped at Eleme by herdsmen or continue in his Sunny Bobo dance groove with Okoroawusa

You have said it all and I strongly think he just needs to maintain his stance as an elder statesman

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Euegene100001: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Get lost
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by danono: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jonathan cannot even context whether in APC, APC or any other platform except he wants to loose all that he has gathered .
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Coldie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wike is a real politician. Not all those politicians that switches party anyhow just to favour themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
It would be a shame to his legacy.

Our Nigerian Politicians are quite shameless though.
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
OF WHAT USE IS EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN TO THE SOUTH OR THE NIGER DELTA REGION?

He was in power for over 5 years he was just looking while other politician was looting the treasury.

East West road he could not complete.

Jonathan is not the president Nigeria should be looking forward to.

If President Buhari or the northern cabal chooses to field him they just want to use him to disorganised the southern presidency and make the south to be shortchanged.

What can a one tenure achieve with such a dull man.

If Jonathan is Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, I would not have been worried.

Late Chief Awolowo was a leader that would have turned Nigeria into a great nation even if he ruled for one term.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Eastcaostboy: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
ubimagos:
Na who want give am ticket? As if you will support him to run under PDP. Na when him political value come increased that we are not aware. With GEJ is minus one (1) vote under any political party from.
the one you were fooled to vote for, you are still on it, abi
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
I just pity any person who supports any nigerian politicians. They are the same, irrespective of party. Una think say gej and wike dey politics cos of love for una? They are there for their pockets.when masses go begin dey sense?
Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by Nimzing: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wike my Man
You don dey use style tell Oga Jona not to defect

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by berrystunn(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
the kai kai ex president shouldn't even bother himself getting presidential ticket from APC, oh let me make it clearer, SOUTHERNERS shouldn't even bother about presidential election, none of them will ever win, we rather vote a cow under PDP then a nonentity from the south. Power belongs to the north, and there's nothing you infidels can do about it....... Foolish own criminals feeling funky angry sad

Like the cow in power now right?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike by berrystunn(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
ubimagos:

Usu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa / President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.