Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) (34123 Views)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
yet the crime rate in Onitsha is still high, you can't even take a stroll in Onitsha without armed robbers attacking you and stealing your valuables, sometimes they end up killing their victims, what a backward state, that's why I can never visit a southern state because they're all wicked and evil minded. keep lunching nonsense, don't develop your region, still we kick all you southern infidels out of north especially in Abuja..... Animals angry sad
you are a very big fat fool.

Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
What I want is for them to stop those touts in onitsha mostly upper iweka and obosi, to stop tasking people, motorist and pedestrians, in fact those boys are criminals it shld be shoot at sight.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is your business in Anambra affairs rather?
Fulani cow taking part in a civil conversation. Where did you leave your cow; smelly intruder?
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Amen!

BlackZeus17:
FTC..

I dedicate this one to every one that have given their lives to Christ Jesus..

He loves you and he's coming soon

listen... Man can only secure but God protects..

He said no matter how a Shepard yell at a Lion, it cannot scare it from an animal it has killed..in the same way, there is nothing that can stop 'I the Lord' from protecting you..
Just like a bird that hovers over it's nest to protect it's young ,so also will the Lord protect you.. Amen
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Ekealterego: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good before Nnamdi kanu will use his Abia ESN and set Anambra state on fire.

Security must be structured with people who understands the terrain of an area...

Good one obi of Onitsha.

Ossy Marshal, we see all your work on Facebook, inciting Igbos against each other. A team have concluded a full report on your activities... I just hope you watch your back.

You see the negative post against Ndigbo on the same page you posted this but you didn't even reply any of them...you main concern is the disunity of Igbos.

You will be used as an example. Just watch out. By then, whatever you are receiving from Onochie will not be enough to take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Draught: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2021

Why must the Donator inscribe his name there?

In this time of high insecurity, making your self a soft target..

Donate and blend in the background, must everyone know you bought the car.. Very somehow behavior honestly..
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
yet the crime rate in Onitsha is still high, you can't even take a stroll in Onitsha without armed robbers attacking you and stealing your valuables, sometimes they end up killing their victims, what a backward state, that's why I can never visit a southern state because they're all wicked and evil minded. keep lunching nonsense, don't develop your region, still we kick all you southern infidels out of north especially in Abuja..... Animals angry sad
yesooo bros, we'll keep LUNCHING on nonsense
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
ivolt:
Onitsha and its Obi should be careful.
How can they launch a vigilante outfit when unknown gunmen under Nnamdi Kanu are already doing a great job?
Yoruba unity beggar
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Welcum: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
RuddyFusion:
shut up elfulefu

el-fulefu grin lol!
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by jcross19: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
Cow spotted!!!.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
adadike:
Igwe iga di o! Way to go my Onitsha people.

He did the right thing. Very timely.

He is a smart man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by higgs: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good
But let's ensure they don't become corrupt.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by HacheNoire: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
post=100057695:

Can you show us the ones for your community Jealous being

Please don't let me show you.

You will commit suicide
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
It is almost always a futile effort to try to control crime in a lawless and structureless society. All the so-called leaders have to do is be law abiding, then the led and the sheep will follow suit.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
post=100051918:
The Lunching/Presentation of Security Vehicles and Customised Motorcycles of the newly established Onicha Community Vigilante Unit was held today 20th March 2021 at Ime-Obi Eze Onicha.

In a special way Over Alfred Achebe Agbogidi appreciated Hon Patrick Agha Mba, Hon Nwaeze Tony Nwora, Mr Ifeajuna Arinze Hon. Barr Abk Offiah, Hon Eloka Egbunike among others indigenous sons, daughters and residents of Onitsha for their immense contributions to the progress of this noble security project and Onitsha Community at Large.

Agbogidi noted that security is everyone business and pointed out how the vehicles, motorcycles and other security gadgets will help the activities of the security network and improve security in Onitsha.

Chairman Agha Mba in his speech appreciated Agbogidi for all his support and for given the youths of Onitsha sense of belonging.

The motorcycles was doneted by R&S Lotto while one of the vehicles a brand new Honda Odssey was doneted by the Capacity Chairman of Onitsha North LGA His Youthfulness Hon. Patrick Agha and the other two Toyota Sienna was bought by the community.

This historic event which took place earlier at the palace of His Majesty Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe (Agbogidi) had the presence of Ndi-chie Onitsha, Chief Mike Areh (Edegbobogaga) Hon Nwaeze Tony Nwora, Sir Andy Ekweogwu PG Onitsha improvement Union, Hon. Nwachi Obianwu, Hon. Eloka Egbunike SSA to the Governor, Hon. Martin Obika (Obataobie) Chairman of APGA in Onitsha North, Mr Mike Okaka, Mr Charbel of R&S Lotto, Hon. Ugonwanne among others
These people think security is all about moving around with guns and knives. You cannot commit a crime in the US without being caught and security personnel over there don't just depend on guns and knives
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
I love this development

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Fejoku:

What's the business of a fulani terrorist in the affairs of Ndigbo?
Confused Mumu Goat.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by effido666: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:
That's my uncle in there
u mean am ?
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by adadike(f): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He did the right thing. Very timely.

He is a smart man.
very smart man. He does not need stories that touch. Waiting for some people to call for Igwe's head
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Tcwork: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:
shut up elfulefu
I am sure u are proud of yourself. You are very good at online insults. Keyboard warrior
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:22am On Mar 21, 2021
9ice one
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by meccuno: 4:36am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Security must be structured with people who understands the terrain of an area...

Good one obi of Onitsha.
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by OyinO: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2021
BlackZeus17:
FTC..

He said no matter how a Shepard yell at a Lion, it cannot scare it from an animal it has killed..in the same way, there is nothing that can stop 'I the Lord' from protecting you..
Just like a bird that hovers over it's nest to protect it's young ,so also will the Lord protect you.. Amen

Coming where? Obviously not coming to Africa. He's coming to his own. You all are busy deceiving yourselves because "How soon is coming soon?" when the so-called coming soon has lasted over 2,000 YEARS? Yeye dey smell. Keep waiting in vain because when it dawns on the Africans that they've been fooled and wasted, it would be another round of slavery.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by OyinO: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2021
BlackZeus17:
FTC..

So also will the Lord protect you, but he could not protect Leah Sharibu?
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by AK481(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2021
BlackZeus17:
FTC..

With no guns?
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Good one obi of Onitsha.

When will you have sense
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
ejanla077:

When will you have sense

More reason you should collect your own Sense where you left it licking Nnamdi Kanu's shoe.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2021
effido666:
u mean am ?

Yeap
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Tcwork:

I am sure u are proud of yourself. You are very good at online insults. Keyboard warrior

It's my keyboard that feeds me and family by God's grace....my keyboard is my work and it fetches me hundreds of thousands every other month legitimately so I'm proud of .my HP Keyboard
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one
we wait to hear from Mayatti Allah soon.
Re: Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) by madukka(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
i hope they wont start owing them salary afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno / Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.