Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses (1830 Views)

Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes / UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Gift52(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gun men attack compound in Okija
Beheads son of an old woman destroys the whole place

Video coming up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UCohZdyH_c

Click on the YouTube link to watch the video Incase youtube is showing age restriction

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

The witness who is the one talking said they called the police over a hour ago when the incident was ongoing but the police never came

And the gun men shot sporadically leaving no building untouched.

"They saw me and told me to go inside, then by the time they had left all I saw was a young man who was beheaded lying in the compound and I also noticed that my shoes were missing, uptill now the police have not yet arrived , Anambara people should rise up , this is a sign that we are no longer safe, our security officials can no longer protect us - The witness said

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by adadike(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
embarassed Obiano biko beef up the security of our dear state. Guns have gotten into wrong hands. Nka di kwa terrible. Gini ka agadi nwanyi a g'eme?
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by SarkinYarki: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you still sure these are unknown men?
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Righteousness2(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
My LORD My GOD!
Looking Closely at the World live in,
Any Christian Believing we don't Fly Soon is Clueless

I Earnestly and Passionately Admonish all and sundry to make their path Right with GOD.
I Admonish all to come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS.

This Generation is a sure Banker for the Unadulterated Wrath and anger of GOD
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Anigreat: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

Christ Jesus!!!!

What a gory sight.

This is obviously fulani herdsmen modus operandi. I am not saying it's them, but it looks like what they can do.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeeeeez
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Freestainworld(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
I suspect deal gone wrong or snitching

2 Likes

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Warripikine: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
No!!The police will never investigate this.. They'll rather choose to be at checkpoints extorting motorists..

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Gbagura: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Since ipob fools said those 'unknown' gunmen attacking police stations are fighting for their rights, Nigeria government should fold arms and watch from afar other impending attacks in the east since igbos said they love it.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by AmOnline(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Jdaughter(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
See goose bumps on my body. What is going in the country?

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Spending123: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Father Lord blow your trumpet for thy children are ready!!!
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Armaggedon: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
police won't investigate this. They are extorting motorists at checkpoints.

Though I haven't seen this elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Spending123: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Are you still sure these are unknown men?

IPOB I know that's what you want to say Nah, let me help you.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by stasius: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
God save us!
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Siberia01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
God!!
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by iyapont: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jesus Christ,why did I open this page bayii
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by tutudesz: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Say no to cultistism undecided I wan be strong man undecided I want respect undecided
the gunmen try say Dem no kill the eye witness.

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by gambia(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
The country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Light78: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is extreme. I can't imagine the pain the woman will be going through now.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by ivolt: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
The witness who is the one talking said they called the police over a hour ago when the incident was ongoing but the police never came

You want the police to come so unknown gunmen can ambush and kill them. When that happens, you will take
pictures to celebrate their deaths on facebook.

Anambara people should rise up , this is a sign that we are no longer safe, our security officials can no longer protect us
This man is a sabo. Anambra people love the unknown gunmen.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by RRodwave(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
jesus christ oooo

Chai poor old woman
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by RRodwave(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
ivolt:

You want the police to come so unknown gunmen can ambush and kill them. When that happens, you will take
pictures to celebrate their deaths on facebook

Dumbest comment ever

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by harmargedon: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
ivolt:

pictures to celebrate their deaths on facebook.

This man is a sabo. Anambra people love the unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by tit(f): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fulani Security Services have been killing people in Anambra to demonize IPOB.
The victims are usually sabi Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
OMG and old helpless woman angry
WTF is this!!!!!!

Gbagura:
Since ipob fools said those 'unknown' gunmen attacking police stations are fighting for their rights, Nigeria government should fold arms and watch from afar other impending attacks in the east since igbos said they love it.

But If somebody say this on a Yoruba topic now all of u will be doing like cry babies.
"Igbos hate u blaah blah blah, "Igbo's should mind their business and keep of Yoruba topics" SMH
now the question is what is ur business on this if u don't have reasonable thing to say.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Bvlgari: 4:40am On Mar 21, 2021
oh God why? RIP and take heart mama... this shock might kill this old woman
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by Asquare84(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Activities of eastern security network
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by aminusodiq(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
he's either a snitch or a ripper... in case you intend to have dinner with the devil... pls endeavor to get a long spoon.
Re: Gun Men Attack Compound In Okija Beheads Son Of An Old Woman, Destroys Houses by murphyrichy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
shebi Anambra people are rejoicing over unknown gun men activities towards the police.... Now is the time for them to enjoy it well. you want police to come, The same police you mock. senseless people.

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Killed By An Angry RAM!!! / NDLEA Commander In Police Net Over Death Of Married Woman. / My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.