Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" (48157 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by 12345baba(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
I blame the police , them cut him tongue with slap that's y he dey yarn dust
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Glycosunde: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Imagine how this young man's life was ruined because of some gayish fling. I hope the Rev father is taught a lesson. Imagine an orphan been treated like this by a so called priest. I pray he find his way back to the right track. Person wey get parents,life still dey hard am let alone d one wey b orphan wey Rev father wan burst him yansh.

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by smile11s(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
E go strike me when I leave tOtO go dey damp my AmstelRock for inside faeces nah

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by mu2sa2: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Christian-against-christian wickedness.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by sanpipita(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Pope won't see this to tackle, abuse of young people in Catholic church is unprecedented.

The dude should have done better than going into crime tho
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by BnQoyyim(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
viviangist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-singled-out-clergymen-for-attacks-after-my-ugly-experience-with-gay-reverend-father/amp/

amongst their part and parcel is adultery, debauchery, immoralities and sexual pervasity.
Hmmmmn, Christendom, what a religion.
Ok, your own Bible permit homo, as there are many of them.
perhaps, your church permit gay, as there are church of Satan.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by donhils: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mancrossfire:
During my days working in Hotels I saw a lot of this Reverend fathers sleeping with young boys. The thing off me. embarassed
How did u know they were Rev Frs? And how did u know what they were doing? Just asking for clarification

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It is the duty of the Nigeria Police to investigate allegations leveled against this Rev Father by the young man, but the Nigeria Police won't do that because even the Church (Catholic) will defend the Father with everything, but truly they know that many of their Rev Fathers are gays.

God knows how many young men the said father has molested.

To some of you that will say what is his crime, let me remind you that homosexuality is still a crime in Nigeria and when they make an allegation against someone as regards homosexuality such person should be investigated.

Me I can kill gay if you try your disgusting act around me, I will kill you and call the Police.
Oga the case was not between him and Rev father, he stole a car and he was arrested, the case is between him and Nigeria police nothing involve Catholic here.

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by georgeakins: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
I don't believe his story.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Franchise21:
LOL... Get ur facts right... I never said I'm single
You are right.. WE ARE NOT SINGLE.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Franchise21(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right.. WE ARE NOT SINGLE.
lipsrsealed
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Charmingrascal(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
supportnija:

Oga the case was not between him and Rev father, he stole a car and he was arrested, the case is between him and Nigeria police nothing involve Catholic here.

You see what I am talking about.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2021

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
CATHOLIC GAY LORD
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by BRATISLAVA: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
BRATISLAVA
Can you see that that your claim and this is similar,can we also generalize all Reverend Fathers with this one's act? angry
"...Then one day, the reverend father I was serving demanded to have sex with me before my sponsorship could be guaranteed."

He was not fighting to wear a hijab as a sign of piety. You already know he's a Haram infidel. But what about you righteous lot with your hijabs and protests for hijabs because they are criteria for your paradise?

Hijab that is used to ferry semen from one man to the next. The hijab that makes female students pass exams. Let us not forget the gay City of Kano, too.

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Shikena(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
So why are you still hiding their names? Mention the names of the gay priests, you have nothing to lose.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Shikena(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
sirwhyteB:
It is a very shameful that some of our Rev. Fathers these days indulge in this atrocity call Homosexualism.
As a member of a Roman Catholic Church this act is so disgusting.

I no say I no holy pass but at least I dey do girls and I no be Rev. Fr.
I agree with you but what I find annoying is how everybody 'knows' about Catholic Rev Fathers indulging in sexual immorality yet you hardly see anyone mention specific names... who are they protecting? If people are 100% sure about these blanket statements they should name names. I have heard rumours but since I did not personally witness anything or have direct access to a victim's story, I can't name names.

I have always insisted that you cannot defend God! It is an insult for a human being to claim to be defending God. Failure to expose evil forces within the church is not an act of holiness, you are only allowing evil to fester as evil loves to operate unhindered in the darkness of silence. Expose the evil priests if you are sure, you cannot use third party info from friend's friend of a friend.

The evil ones must be exposed before they destroy more lives. The Catholic Church in places like the United States and Europe have special communication lines for victims of abuse and their are other accessible support groups for victims also. This was set up as a fallout of the pedophilia cases that led to a renewal in the Church especially in the USA. The same thing must happen in Nigeria. Innocent lives are going to get destroyed when people don't specifically expose the evil priests.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Otiwaikuku: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
viviangist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-singled-out-clergymen-for-attacks-after-my-ugly-experience-with-gay-reverend-father/amp/

This one loud o but there is always two side of a coin.You can never judge a case from the account of one person.
Again nothing can justify a crime.Look up to Jesus Christ not canal man.What is bad is bad.

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Parashooter: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shikena:

I agree with you but what I find annoying is how everybody 'knows' about Catholic Rev Fathers indulging in sexual immorality yet you hardly see anyone mention specific names... who are they protecting? If people are 100% sure about these blanket statements they should name names. I have heard rumours but since I did not personally witness anything or have direct access to a victim's story, I can't name names.

Reading this thread is in no way a shock to me & some people.

The link below is also one of the numerous acts done by Catholic priests

https://www.nairaland.com/6304524/copulating-catholic-priest-johnpaul-chukwuma

But some eddiots will come to defend their priests(when they know the truth)

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by tete7000(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
And robbing another reverend father has landed in you trouble. You claimed some have helped you, one turning against you didn't mean you would not have found another to help. Your inability to deal with a temptation turned your life upside not the reverend father who allowed himself be turned to your temptation.

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Kabaka100: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
This is really sad but nevertheless it's not an excuse to take to crime.

As for the reverend father bursting people's yansh, he should stop the bad habit now else he's going to end up in shame

The Nigeria police and the media shouldn't allow this matter to die a natural death or sweep it under the carpet. They should take a step further by investigating the priest

I'm with ur viewpoint here 100%
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Shikena(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Parashooter:

Reading this thread is in no way a shock to me & some people.

The link below is also one of the numerous acts done by Catholic priests

https://www.nairaland.com/6304524/copulating-catholic-priest-johnpaul-chukwuma

But some eddiots will come to defend their priests(when they know the truth)
I will read through this thread.
I agree with you that no one should defend any priest doing this. A priest doing something like this is fulfilling the mission of the devil not of the Christ and his church. This is not about the priest, it is about the souls that get destroyed by his lust. No one is forced to become a priest, if you can't keep your d.i.c.k in check you can always live a normal life as a married man. The church will not fall because a priest decides to resign. What is dangerous is for a priest to be destroying the lives of innocent souls.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
smile11s:
They should just legalize gay both civil and religious.

And Pope should allow priests to either marry woman or man based on their sexual preference.

God dey!

May God help us all.
Antichrist
I rebuke you
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by matrixme(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
mygeeZ:
400 level law student and you couldn't find a way to finish Your a lazy Nigerian Youth..
No justification for criminality;
You can imagine... someone got assistance up to 400level of his university education from the Church and he turns back to make an accusation against a priest who decides that he needs to stop being a freeloader.
I'm sure that even if he eventually finishes and didn't get a job, he would have come through another angle to attack the priest.
This entitlement mentality of Nigerians need to stop!

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
BRATISLAVA
Can you see that that your claim and this is similar,can we also generalize all Reverend Fathers with this one's act? angry
"...Then one day, the reverend father I was serving demanded to have sex with me before my sponsorship could be guaranteed."
How terrorists rejoice at dis news

Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Idamond: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
99% of Catholic members aren't supporting these post.
I'm sure many of them are gay..
40% of Rev father's indulge in homosexual act.

Have encountered 2 diff gay
1 male (top)
1 female (bottom)
The (top) gay use to beg me to come to his house, that he's going to do me well, that his rod is big. I nearly set him up.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by vickydevoka(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mancrossfire:
During my days working in Hotels I saw a lot of this Reverend fathers sleeping with young boys. The thing off me. embarassed
Dem plenty
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by higgs: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Liar.It is a clever tactic for a criminal to try to demonize his victims
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Feggie3: 1:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Shikena:

I have always insisted that you cannot defend God! It is an insult for a human being to claim to be defending God. Failure to expose evil forces within the church is not an act of holiness, you are only allowing evil to fester as evil loves to operate unhindered in the darkness of silence. Expose the evil priests if you are sure, you cannot use third party info from friend's friend of a friend.

The evil ones must be exposed before they destroy more lives. The Catholic Church in places like the United States and Europe have special communication lines for victims of abuse and their are other accessible support groups for victims also. This was set up as a fallout of the pedophilia cases that led to a renewal in the Church especially in the USA. The same thing must happen in Nigeria. Innocent lives are going to get destroyed when people don't specifically expose the evil priests.
If you people don't permit them to live their lives there will be more cases of pedophilia.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by lichocho(m): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
This is really sad but nevertheless it's not an excuse to take to crime.

As for the reverend father bursting people's yansh, he should stop the bad habit now else he's going to end up in shame

The Nigeria police and the media shouldn't allow this matter to die a natural death or sweep it under the carpet. They should take a step further by investigating the priest
so na till 400 level d fada request for sex.. d story get as e be
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by Shikena(m): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Feggie3:
If you people don't permit them to live their lives there will be more cases of pedophilia.
Permit? Nobody forced anyone to join the priesthood. The rules are clear, if you cannot abide by those rules you have every right to leave.

The rules did not change in the United States and pedophilia is practically a thing of the past now, at least in the Catholic Church. Scandals won't bring the church down, it will renew the church so no one should protect any fake priest by defending their actions. They are loved as children of God but the evil actions are not permitted. Erring priests are handed over to law enforcement with full cooperation of the diocese involved. Action is not limited to opening up such priests to punishments, clear and verifiable processes are now in place to ensure the safety of the faith communities via code of conduct that includes sexual misconduct training for all church employees and volunteers (priests, nuns, seminarians, lay employees) to ensure that everyone is held accountable. They have to go through those training every year. They all know what to do the moment they sense any antics of any troubled soul. Also, platforms are created for anonymous evaluation of priests, and there are also toll free numbers to reach bishops for complaints (note that these actions can't be concealed by the church as they serve as evidence of complicity if attempted).

The church in Nigeria will soon get to that point soon especially with the level of internet reach that we have today. For the bad priests, it's not going to be business as usual anymore. People will expose you and this can't be waived off as blackmail. There won't be a case of blackmail in the first instance if you are not desecrating the altar of God. If you cannot obey the the rules of the church, you have to leave the priesthood and get married so you don't use the cover of the church to wreck havoc on innocent families who trust you as a priest. It's as simple as that.
Re: How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" by lichocho(m): 1:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Idamond:
99% of Catholic members aren't supporting these post.
I'm sure many of them are gay..
40% of Rev father's indulge in homosexual act.

Have encountered 2 diff gay
1 male (top)
1 female (bottom)
The (top) gay use to beg me to come to his house, that he's going to do me well, that his rod is big. I nearly set him up.
settle down read d story again...so na till 400 level d fada ask sex..I no de defend anybody ooo...now him no mention say d man de molest am from 100level or say him go burst him ass before him enter school..na till 400level..dis one na excuse..rev fathers na easy target for d criminal..

9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63