Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) (431 Views)

Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (Photos)

~ As Dr . Moghalu Marvels At Umahi's Massive Transformation In Ebonyi State .

The Chairman of South East Governors'Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Nweze Umahi has endorsed Dr. George Moghalu for the Governorship of Anambra State come November 26th Governorship Election, Igbere TV reports.

Governor Umahi made the endorsement when the Governorship aspirant paid him a consultation visit at his Uburu Country home.

The Governor who described Dr. Moghalu as a saleable commodity expressed hope that the All Progressives Congress APC would clinch victory in the November poll.

"I commend him so much for the great work he is doing for Nigeria and our people and he is a very good material that will give other parties a run for their money, I am very hopeful that with people like this we (APC) will take over Anambra State"

He promised to give the aspirant moral support and wise counsel to enable him to achieve his target.

Dr. Moghalu commended Governor David Nweze Umahi for the massive transformation ongoing in Ebonyi State saying that the Governor signifies performance in all sense of good governance.

"I am very proud of Dave Umahi and what he has done for Ebonyi State, South East and the Nation, the only way for you to describe Umahi's performance is for you to go and see and that is what leadership is all about, so am very proud of him, we are confident that the Anambra State people will trust the APC and give us the opportunity to serve. It is the people first, how to impact on the lives of people of Anambra and Igbo nation is my priority"

While appreciating the Governor for the open endorsement of his candidature, Dr. Moghalu expressed hope that the good works of the APC-led Government at the center would give him and the party victory in the Gubernatorial election.

He assured the people of people-oriented and purposeful governance if elected Governor at the poll.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1385488/gov-umahi-endorses-moghalu-governor-anambra-state-photos/

Re: Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Andy Uba will not be happy with this endorsement because he is so desperate to be governor after the Supreme Court yanked him off the seat after just 17 days. Though we know that Arthur Eze is using Umahi to try and stop Andy Uba from clinching the APC ticket because of their bitter rivalry. Arthur Eze doesn't mind who becomes Anambra governor as long as it is not Andy Uba. He is ready to invest his entire resources to stop Andy cheesy Only God knows what two of them are really dragging. And Andy knows his time his up if he doesn't get it this time. The war in APC will be brutal.
Re: Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) by UsmanFodio: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
That is what we call brother love, Abia Imo Enugu Ebonyi, Asaba, you are all brothers and must put urselves first b4 party.
I wish my brothers can shun banditary and love themselves like this
Re: Gov. Umahi Endorses Moghalu For Governor Of Anambra State (photos) by longetivity(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Great, moghalu is a real nigga

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING - Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom Explain How He Survived Bandits / Buhari: Tinubu, A Patriot, Statesman / Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.